• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Waiting for Fire

I suppose the first thing I have to ask is what does Stella lead with and what can she do to bypass High Regen

More importantly, what can she do to bypass the Massive AoE nuke Beast leads with

Hmm, the most Stella has done is turn people to dust when against Or Gaule.

But against Ikki in earlier arcs she starts turning things to plasma or out right EE-ing them. So take what you want.

If this was through his strong her fire is it probably won't work against literally lava that's hundreds of times stronger

Then she can agonize him in that case

Though, he can do the same through RSB, and that has absurdly wide AoE and is much stronger then her flame

It also sucks the neurons of whatever it hits.

It's basically a 360 degree explosion

If you're asking how large, it hit the moon from Earth

He's saying an AOE explosion with that kind of range has its AP spread really thin. So she wouldn't even need to tank its full value.

Yes but did it hit the moon with High 6-A AP? Obviously not.

Just reaching a certain range with explosions doesn't mean everywhere they take the same damage. Energy is reduced with range. Same for Stella being small. Due to being small she doesn't tank nearly as much of the energy as she would if she were big.

Wait a ******* second.

He has a rating based on the damage he dealt to an object that's literally 384 400 km away. Or almost 40 times the diameter of earth.....

There is something VERY wrong with the calc and i believe you can see why.

Yes, that needs to be done. But can't promise i will make it as im experiencing some existencal crisis so can't care enough to do it. But do show me the explosion just in case.

The further away something is from the epicenter of an explosion, the less damage it takes. If you know both the damage and the distance, then you can determine the power at the epicenter.

Oh wait, we knew the reason? I thought it was entirely unknown what even cracked the Moon, just that the Beast was the cause but not exactly how.

I did kinda just assume that since Beast did do it offscreen and that's his only known ranged attack

Then again, considering the AP difference and the neuron drain she gets one shotted anyway

Dude, if he can reach and cause High 6-A destruction on the moon he would literally flatten the earth. Likely easily causing 5-B. There are definitely wrong things about the calc.

Neuron drain would work too, yes, is it in character?

That's a part of the RSB

This is Beast, not Cole, his range is way better.

He does flatten the Earth actually, the surface is torn to complete shit.

>Surface torn to shit

He causes life wiping destruction in a distance of 380'000'000 meters away. Surface torn to shit doesn't even begin to remotely describe the damage that would have been caused even if it is the surface of the earth we're talking about.

There's no indication it's an omnidirectional blast that just somehow didn't completely vaporize the surface of the Earth

That said the RSB is still immensely lethal if it's fired anywhere near you, and at that, The Beast has teleportation to take care of a gap.

Fair enough

It's base range is still beyond 4KM and it neurdrains so.....

Voting Beast via one shotting with RSB

The Wright Way said:
Even an omnidirectional explosion?
It's not an omnidirectional explosion though is it?

Also if it's in character for that dude to just spam that how come he didn't just completely nuke the earth?

It is omnidirectional, just the blast that destroyed the moon very clearly wasn't because you know, it took time for him to actually murder everyone

They're both High 6-A attacks though. Not every attack has to do High 6-A damage to the environment to be High 6-A.

Back