• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steel (CW) upgrade

On second thought, didn't DontTalkDT revised our lightning standards that getting hit by lightning is not considered 8-C?

Although Flash's lightning is speed force lightning and seems to be different than real lighting, so I'm not sure.

Regardless, there's other supporting stuff saying that he's Low 7-B, so that's fine.

Hellbeast1 said:
So Damien gets High 7-C with powers?

I'm cool with Atom getting a 7-B key for Legends era
Not sure, he apparently hurt and restrained Ray but the latter is lifting strength and the former doesn't count if it's choking him.

Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then.

All right, I'm currently looking at the scaling for Deathbolt (CW) which would probably result in a 9-B pre-legends key for ATOM and I don't think Damien Darkh should scale to Ray since he choked Ray and it being Post-Havenrock doesn't make sense either I think since the choking happened in Doomworld.

Damien also telekinetically overpowered Steel in season 3, who could resist it some degree. I think he still scales

Well I don't really mind Damien having low 7-B TK, we know he killed Flash in Doomworld and a possessed (by Mallus) Nora Darkh was able to hold off a Freaky Friday Firestorm's attack, Nora should probably get a profile btw. A link to him holding off Steel would be appreciated btw. Also is Nate's superhero name just Steel or Citizen Steel?

Can't find a clip on YouTube, but it's the fight scene in Beebo God of War, which is episode 9 of season 3

Yeah at first Darkh couldn't do anything to Steel but then he managed to throw him into a pillar and knock him out so yeah he probably scales.

All right so I don't think Deathbolt ever hit Flash, both himself and Mark Mardon did believe that Deathbolt could kill Flash after he had just been struck by Mardon's lightning (which was cloud to ground) but due to revised lightning standards that's no longer 8-C. I am not entirely sure that Atom's physical AP is different pre- and during legends but it makes sense that it is since Atom can physically fight those who can withstand his electrical attacks which are weaker than his energy beams during legends.

@Spino you forgot to edit Vixen (CW) but it's ok because she likely scales to Damien Darkh's low 7-B TK (this could be more lifting strength tho) and should be comparable to her mother who fought with Gorilla Grodd (CW) after just getting her powers (also sub-relativistic reaction speed for Damien in that clip, dang). We should also make a profile for Amaya btw, she scales to Nate because of both of them using their powers in certain circumstances if you get what I mean.

Which might actually scale to season 1 Flash, hmmm. Outlier for Flash, Vixen not at full power despite her daughter's showings or 3 keys for season 1 Flash?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Well Amaya got amped before facing Mallus so it's possible she and her daughter only scale to Grodd while Mari scales to season 1 Flash.

@Spino I'd like some calcs for Ray from the clip that I sent above if you have time.

@Spino No we need a page for grandma Vixen with 2 keys, Mari just becomes 9-B.

Yup pre-legends Ray

@Hellbeast Hmmm that could upgrade Vixen depending on which Laurel we're taking about.

Back