• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steel (CW) upgrade

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWX7srDpXU

Steel stopped a train, and that guy calculated it to be around 46 tons of force which should be Class 50. Unlike Raimi Spider-Man Steel, Steel is applying a force towards the train to stop it, which is basically pushing. Should he have Class 50 lifting strength then? The calculation in the video seems fine to me (around 1:47).

Can this translate to AP?

Also I think it's better if you copy the calc in your own blog.

Yeah, it's not like he is lifting it up...though on that note should it even be classified as lifting strength?

Also I don't know how I feel about the video basically ignoring the dwarf star aspect of this feat.

The only results I find are for white dwarves. Not entirely sure if they are identical things.

Some quick googling lets you find it easily.

According to Wikipedia, dwarf star is either red, yellow, orange, blue, white or brown dwarf.

It's supposed to be the densest material in the Arrowverse though, so that's something.

Do they refer to their literal appearance? If so it should be possible to determine what kind of dwarf star it was in that episode.

CBvTW lowballed the weight into the ground since if it was actually full of dwarf star material the train wouldn't be moving. Would the feat need to be recalc'd with the appropriate weight?

I would say so. A big deal was made about Nate trying to stop a train full of Dwarve star and to just ignore the train was filled with Dwarve star....doesn't seem right.

Andytrenom said:
Do they refer to their literal appearance? If so it should be possible to determine what kind of dwarf star it was in that episode.
Well I am not sure, in the comics it is white dwarf though.

I'm not sure if the classifications of the dwarf star are accurate to their actual appearance, so maybe my recommendation of using brown dwarf should be scrapped.

I think we should use the densest form of dwarf star, since the material here was described as being the densest thing in the universe.

I really want to see this train feat calced eventually, it's such a cool one >.>

I think it scales to Damien Darhk, he was able to overpower Steel in season 3 (the episode was Beebo the god of war)

It also makes Firestorm's rating more consistent

Although, how much is this feat in kilotons?

You sure it scales to Atom? I remember Steel casually tanking his blasts and punching him away when he first got his powers

Back