• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuuup.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I didn't start on your early requests yet. Got very side-tracked but now with one less project, I can probably start them up now...just have to figure which ones I wanna start with cuz that's important to how I manage the rest from there ^^;

Makes a lot of sense now, Michele didn't go to Earth's moon, but Kadath's.

So, somehow going towards Earth's moon brings you to Kadath's which has breathable air, where Edison has the largest piece of AZZT.

Shintai are impervious to attacks that's aren't Shintai, and basically body puppetry, cool.

That would make the most sense, yeah. Although I wonder if it's Edison's doing or just earth's moon in Steampunk is literally some bigass portal/gateway like the ones on earth that you can take that takes you to Kadath.

Makes you think...

Aye. And apparently, Tesla could fight Wrath King who was Cthulhu, a Shintai, despite his Knight of Thunder not being a Divine Body (Shintai). Not sure how noteworthy that is but I guess it's something.

Tesla;s lightning can harm beings that can't be harmed conventionally like cracking beings and colors, so not surprising he can harm Shintai.

Hi guys, haven't seen each other for a long time.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal
I would like to once again say thank you so much for the new translations, and also, while we are waiting for SN translation, I bought an Inganock artbook, there is a lot of incredible canon art, I hope you like it :)

Hi guys, haven't seen each other for a long time.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal
I would like to once again say thank you so much for the new translations, and also, while we are waiting for SN translation, I bought an Inganock artbook, there is a lot of incredible canon art, I hope you like it :)

Hmmm pretty interesting tbh. Hoping Qliphoth can translate the important key elements. I absolutely love the Aesthetics that the author went with, looks brilliant.

Mangagamers was at a con, and announced new series they were picking up and updated their blog, however no Sona-Nyl, at this point not holding any hope it releases this year, there has been no updates in like 6 months.

Holy hell, it's been over year, but yes mangagamer is still working on Sona-Nyl, I had lost hope.

Still not done, only 87% integrated, but better than nothing, for the love of God, or should i say Edison? We need this out this year, this project has been on for like half a decade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back