• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STC CRT:Miracles, Master Emeralds and Death Eggs.

BlastX

He/Him
Hello everybody, here's me with another Sonic The Comic CRT, the gist of it is upgrading anything or anyone that's powered up by Miracle Planet, the Incomplete Emeralds or the Master Emeralds above the Miracle Planet Destruction calc.

here's the scans with descriptions, sorry about the awkward order of the scans, it's hard of edit stuff in my phone.

Anyways here's the gist:The Power of Miracle Planet has been described as Limitless, Infinite and other stuff, it's hyperbolic but the point still stands that it's very powerful, so much that when the first Metallix was powered up with it (as both the machine that terraformed the planet also made him and he himself says that the two are one) it became impossible for Base Sonic to defeat and he had to Paradox him to non-existence to beat him.

Now then, some time later the Death Egg is made and is constantly hyped a lot to be Robotnik's Ultimate Weapon, this is taking into account that he already made the Brotherhood of Metallix at this point with Grimer's help and they both believe it's the shit and better than anything they made before.

But the Death Egg needs a power source, so they steal the Master Emerald which Grimer goes to say has infinite power, similar to how Miracle Planet is described. Then later on upon seeing how it managed to fuel the Death Egg by itself and then some, Grimer is blown away by the MEs power, the Metallix MK II also described it's power as awesome as he used it to fight Sonic & Knuckles, this is while knowing about Miracle Planet and how his brother used it to power himself up.

Later on, The Brotherhood of Metallix attempt to terraform the planet using the Alpha Device in order to draw it's power, the Emperor cals it Limitless and Infinite and believes they would be invincible with it, putting the Power Of Miracle Planet>Brotherhood of Metallix, which with just 13 of them managed to fuel the Alpha Device with enough energy to blow Miracle Planet up if something went wrong.

So it stands to reason that Miracle Planet planets Power is>Brotherhood of Metallix and the power of miracle planet is still below the Master Emerald's.

So who would this scale to? Aside from the powered up Metallix of course? Well Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic of course.

When Sonic went Super by using the ME against the Metallix, Super Sonic notably wasn't any shown to be different than before or was implied to be stronger than normal. Unlike in Running Wild when he transformed using the The Complete Emeralds he became permanently stronger than before and gained new abilities like his Eye Lasers which means the Incomplete Emeralds are equal to the Master Emerald since they birthed Super Sonic. To further this point in the simulation to show the power of the Death Egg Super Sonic wasn't shown at all despite Robotnik and Grimer knowing about him, implying they themselves probably didn't believe the Death Egg could beat him either and we're counting on Sonic not going Super when they used the Death Egg. So Super Sonic would scale equal or likely above the Death Egg (especially since they share the same power source) and above Miracle Planet's power and the Brotherhood of Metallix, this scaling him above the Miracle Planet Destruction calc.

So another thing to add.

Because the feat is 1,5x away from the + and Super Sonic has a scaling chain going on (Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic=Incomplete Emeralds=Master Emeralds>>Power Of Miracle Planet>Brotherhood of Metallix as a whole>The small group of Metallix that generated power for this feat(13 of them)=19 Zettatons) would it be ok to make Super Sonic Low 5-B+?

So long as you match it with a good AP description.

"At least Small Planet level+ (Equal to the power achieved by transforming with the Master Emerald, which has power described as being "infinite" by Grimer. This makes him far stronger than the Brotherhood of Metallix in their entirety, when just 13 of them provided enough power to the Alpha Device that would have destroyed Miracle Planet. Superior to the power of Miracle Planet itself, which was referred to as "limitless" and "infinite" in itself by the Metallix)". Something along those lines should work.

However, you should break down that Imgur bundle into several smaller ones which you could then litter throughout his AP section. Having it all bloated in one is not only unappealing, but then you just have all this info crammed into one place.

The Master Emerald being equal to the Incomplete Emeralds and below the Complete set is something that needs to be noted, yet we have no ME profile for this continuity. My suggestion is making the Master Emerald a key, in the Chaos Emerald page to avoid a blank profile with barely anything in it..

"At least Small Planet level+ (Equal to the power achieved by transforming with the Master Emerald, which has power described as being "infinite" by Grimer. This makes him far stronger than the Brotherhood of Metallix in their entirety, when just 13 of them provided enough power to the Alpha Device that would have destroyed Miracle Planet. Superior to the power of Miracle Planet itself, which was referred to as "limitless" and "infinite" in itself by the Metallix)". Something along those lines should work.

However, you should break down that Imgur bundle into several smaller ones which you could then litter throughout his AP section. Having it all bloated in one is not only unappealing, but then you just have all this info crammed into one place.

The Master Emerald being equal to the Incomplete Emeralds and below the Complete set is something that needs to be noted, yet we have no ME profile for this continuity. My suggestion is making the Master Emerald a key, in the Chaos Emerald page to avoid a blank profile with barely anything in it..
I think this all sounds pretty smart.

We can just note it in both sections, the Master Emerald isn't actually unique here aside from being the most powerful, it actually replaces the green emerald from canon.

In can be like this:

Incomplete Emeralds:Low 5-B+(Should be comparable to the Master Emerald as Super Sonic used it transform without any noticeable change in power) | Complete Emeralds:2-C(Immensely more powerful than before, the Master Emerald by itself is equal to the Incomplete Emeralds, Grimer described it's power as Infinite and was later blown away by it's power. Making it superior to the brotherhood of Metallix which just 13 provided enough power to the alpha Device to destroy Miracle Planet, supplied power to the Death Egg which has been described as the Ultimate Weapon by Robotnik and Grimer who had created the Brotherhood Of Metallix. Superior to the Power Of The Miracle Planet which Emperor Metallix described as Limitless and Infinite. The complete emerald set gave God Robotnik it's power, transformed Chaos into Perfect Chaos and made Super Sonic much stronger than ever before).

You have the approval of multiple staff this should be fine to apply

Two staff are generally enough for simple CRTs but I suppose you could ask @ElixirBlue on their wall to give their thoughts and I think maybe @Executor_N0 but I could be wrong

Reactions: JED
There's other people that scale TBF, I might compile a list when I can.

Anyways, the list of people who scale (probably not all of them cause I probably missed some):
Metallix MK I(Miracle Planet Powered):The Miracle Planet and him are one according to himself, so he should scale above the full yield of the Alpha Device feat. Was too strong for Sonic to defeat while powered up.
Metallix MK II(Chaos Charged):Should scale to Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic due to being powered with the same power source, described the ME's power as "Awesome", KOed Knuckles in one attack and beat up Sonic even while losing power, Super Sonic only gored him whils he was low on power.
Death Egg:Constantly described by Robotnik as his Ultimate Creation and weapon, putting it above the entire Brotherhood of Metallix, in the simulation it was at least capable of obliterating Sonic in one blast and Grimer said it was capable of that and much more, when it got powered up by the Master Emerald Grimer was stumped at the sheer power of the ME, demonstrating he underestimated it and should give the Death Egg even more power than he anticipated, should be equal to Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic as it's powered by the same power source.
Angel Island:Can use Chaos Energy Blast with the Chaos Emeralds it has without the ME, has the developed completed Emeralds but not the ME so it should be around or above the Alpha Device Feat.
First God Robotnik: powered by the Initial Complete Emeralds which aren't as strng as when they get big but should still be 2x the Incomplete Emeralds, making the First God Robotnik 5-B.
The Tanators: described as immensely powerful by everyone, Knuckles himself says that he never saw power like their ever before which includes practically everyone I mentioned I the list of this same post.

Pretty sure this can be applied, you've got 3 staff agreeances

Back