• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charbia lost and thats all that matters to me lol
Well IDC also it's not 7 votes lol. It's not going to be added anyway but I now see how you all are. I shouldn't be so concerned at all. My character resits chucks hax, powernulls the abilities and can win by just stabbing chuck

Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity, calm down. This was supposed to be a chill tournament with stat equal, and it turned into this mess. This is obviously not a spite match, the fighters were matched randomly. Speedster, I'm sorry, but some of your arguments about Rubia's powers are incorrect and you repeating them doesn't help your case.

Arnold hasn't fully convinced me on everything (Chuck's absorption ever propeling him to max AP in the timespan of this fight; their AZ defeating Charbia when Rubia's EoV counters AZ; or Chuck resisting stuff that the profiles don't mention), but they have convinced me enough that this could go either way.
So, for the sake of finally ending this match and letting the tournament continue, I switch my vote to Chuck.

Speed i rate you and all, you're a cool guy for the most part, but this is not a good look

I decide not to go on for a few hours and obviously the thread grew by like a hundred messages
4x stat amp against a 4.67 trillionx stat amp?

with enough energy absorbed, Chuck one-shots the shield with explosions. Heavily damages them and one-shot their weakened selves.

the stat reduction is meaningless if Chuck simply refills from your attacks, the durability is also trillions of times more massive than the unquantifiable effects of stat reduc.
No its not, he can redirect stuff of that level, his durability and his AP are not that level
can power null neg explosions
shield isn't unbreakable and it will heavily damage them when broken.

Can they nullify explosions that are superior to them? Can their shield tank those same massive explosions?
Takes multiple hits to break and it takes a bit of damage when broken, Dura Neg does not help it break faster
none of those explosions are superior.

back in Pokemon Discussion Arceus confirmed that Wild Dynamax is infinite so we will go with that here
Chucks Durability nor AP are nowhere near his max of what you seem to think it is. He would need to be hit with Trillions of attacks similar to his power to get to his peak in multi continental and all of that just for Max Guard to nullify it or to hit the barrier and deal with 1 layers of a 8 layer barrier
Also AZ doesn't work as Dynamax just negs AZ from happening

Last edited:
I decide not to go on for a few hours and obviously the thread grew by like a hundred messages

No its not, he can redirect stuff of that level, his durability and his AP are not that level

Takes multiple hits to break and it takes a bit of damage when broken, Dura Neg does not help it break faster
none of those explosions are superior.

back in Pokemon Discussion Arceus confirmed that Wild Dynamax is infinite so we will go with that here
Chucks Durability nor AP are nowhere near his max of what you seem to think it is. He would need to be hit with Trillions of attacks similar to his power to get to his peak in multi continental and all of that just for Max Guard to nullify it or to hit the barrier and deal with 1 layers of a 8 layer barrier
Also AZ doesn't work as Dynamax just negs AZ from happening
All of what you said about my claims isn’t true anyway. Cant tell if you blatantly or unintentionally misinterpreted my claims. Even what you think Charon’s powers are, are just wrong. His durability increases when absorbing and he regulate his output: he can either cause multiple powerful explosions to save the energy he has taken (Charon vs Ogun. Charon when he blows up the ground multiple times per step as he walks to intimidate opponents ), up to one big explosion or energy blast that contains ALL the energy he has absorbed (Which is why he has attack reflection). Nothing stops Chuck from absorbing massive amounts of attacks and blowing up the shield 100x over.

The match is over anyway. Off to the next match.

All of what you said about my claims isn’t true anyway. Cant tell if you blatantly or unintentionally misinterpreted my claims. Even what you think Charon’s powers are, are just wrong. His durability increases when absorbing and he regulate his output: he can either cause multiple powerful explosions to save the energy he has taken (Charon vs Ogun. Charon when he blows up the ground multiple times per step as he walks to intimidate opponents ), up to one big explosion or energy blast that contains ALL the energy he has absorbed (Which is why he has attack reflection). Nothing stops Chuck from absorbing massive amounts of attacks and blowing up the shield 100x over.
No its not actually. Also For that you are literally saying He will get hit by 100+ charizard moves and survive which is a no even if Charizard was completely random on what it did.
First of all no that is not how it works at all. Congrats you used a giant attack which deals with 1 layer of the shield. You don’t seem to get that OKO moves (which effect the shield and ignore durability, still cannot destroy multiple layers). Your wincons rely on Charizard being dumb as a brick and only attacking With moves that can be redirected, instead of not attacking with moves that are redirected, stacking buffs, hitting with Critical hits which ignore durability amps

1. Chuck causes multiple explosions more powerful than Charizard Shield layers with a portion of his energy from all the attacks Charizard feeds him. He will destroy those layers whether you like it or not

2. Charizard is a wild pokemon in this fight (if you want no time limit on your dynamax), so yeah he's a dumb overconfident "bricks".

3. So tell me moves that can not be "redirected"? stacking buff is a defeated point, I've proven they are useless. Prove the buff stacking is enough to get past Charon's absorption. Again prove Critical hits ignore durability amps, they are simply attacks that deal more damage, definitely not enough damage to affect Charon. If my pokemon was level 1 and I faced a level 4.67 trillion pokemon what will critical hit do?

If you recycle points that have already been defeated without new proof or evidence against my points then I will ignore your next post because the match is already over and the bracket has been set.

1. Chuck causes multiple explosions more powerful than Charizard Shield layers with a portion of his energy from all the attacks Charizard feeds him. He will destroy those layers whether you like it or not
You need at least 8 to break it plus you are acting like Charizard will do nothing when it can recreate its 8 barriers of use max guard to completely neg it (actually if it is a single attack creating multiple explosions max guard will neg it anyways)
2. Charizard is a wild pokemon in this fight (if you want no time limit on your dynamax), so yeah he's a dumb overconfident "bricks".
No not how they fight. Even first Stage Pokemon can fight master martials artists
3. So tell me moves that can not be "redirected"? stacking buff is a defeated point, I've proven they are useless. Prove the buff stacking is enough to get past Charon's absorption. Again prove Critical hits ignore durability amps, they are simply attacks that deal more damage, definitely not enough damage to affect Charon. If my pokemon was level 1 and I faced a level 4.67 trillion pokemon what will critical hit do?
Because he can literally attack with stuff that the absorption does not absorb. Critical hits bypass durability buffs in game. It more like if my Pokemon was level 50 and the opponent was level 5 with 4.67 trillion durability buffs, critical hits would still one shot no matter what. Also no his durability is only that high after absorbing energy on that level

You need at least 8 to break it plus you are acting like Charizard will do nothing when it can recreate its 8 barriers of use max guard to completely neg it
Chuck, booms x8, heavily damaged Charizard, Charizard puts up 8 layers, repeat till he dies. Simple.

Still haven’t proven its 8 tho, cuz you said 4 too earlier.
You seem to not realize how comfortable Chuck is.

Because he can literally attack with stuff that the absorption does not absorb.
Mention a non-KE attack Charizard has.

Critical hits bypass durability buffs in game
No it just multiplies damage, more food for Chuck.

Prove it bypasses durability buff in game.

Also no his durability is only that high after absorbing energy on that level
No the durability is increased up to that level in order to absorb that much power, past that is his limit and he will overload. Good thing Charizard isn’t strong enough to cause an overload.

Chuck, booms x8, heavily damaged Charizard, Charizard puts up 8 layers, repeat till he dies. Simple.

Still haven’t proven its 8 tho, cuz you said 4 too earlier.
You seem to not realize how comfortable Chuck is.
I never said it was 4, just that 4 durability negation moves would bypass it or 4 of Chucks max power booms
The Boom 8x gets stopped by max guard.
Mention a non-KE attack Charizard has.
Umm literally any special attack is non KE
No it just multiplies damage, more food for Chuck.
Not how it works
Prove it bypasses durability buff in game.
No the durability is increased up to that level in order to absorb that much power, past that is his limit and he will overload. Good thing Charizard isn’t strong enough to cause an overload.
Yes it Is increased when he absorbs stuff, unfortunately he cannot absorb everything Charizard throws at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back