• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starfy Speed Revisions

Starfy should be only High Hypersonic going off of the speed feat on his profile for reaching escape velocity. He never reached that galaxy and I can explain why.

A level prior was the Asteroid Attack, a level where you protect the Cosmic Express from meteors. The background in the level and the final boss are the exact same minus a looping galaxy backdrop. Here's the thing: the galaxy does not NEED to be where they traveled for it to be out of view. In fact, it appears they only traveled one lunar distance and this is evidenced by their AP rating. That moon they hit out of orbit in the final boss is Bunnera's moon. Notice how in the last cutscene, we see Bunnera's moon with a little bandage on it. That moon is clearly not an entire galaxy away from us. Basically, just change the speed rating to High Hypersonic (approximately Mach 33 for escaping the planet). If any higher speed feats exist those can be discussed.

Little late response, but this seems reasonable. Never really saw a concrete explanation for the speed anyway.

Is there anyone else i can ask? The creator of the page i think is deactivated and the person who made the thread to make a profile for Starfy appears to be inactive (i posted on his wall anyway) and Starfy is not a verse so it has no knowledgeable members

Unfortunately not that I'm aware of, I don't think many people know about Starfy. But you may any Discussion Mod or Tonygamema, he's another fan of classic and classic style video games.

Back