• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sky High Stat upgrade and minor hax resistances

Jason_Courne

He/Him
Saw this thread so I thought I’d do some things too

Calculations
AP ratings
Will lifting the Sky High to the clouds got Large Town level+, with Class G+ lifting strength, and Principal Power's creating the Grand Canyon to Island level. Because we don't know the exact specifics of the feat, but it is likely to have been caused in a singular attack rather than over time, it should be possibly 6-C rating

Large Town level+ (Stopped Sky High's falling energy, later pushing it back above the clouds at supersonic speeds), possibly Island level (The Commander is stated to be nigh-indestructible, was going to win the Hero of the Year, and was voted most athletic of his school year, which should make him comparable to Principal Powers, who created the Grand Canyon) | Royal Pain called herself the most powerful super being ever to walk the halls of Sky High, which would put her comparable to Principal Powers | Will's super strength is called best superpower, and he is capable of harming his father, which should make him comparable to Principal Powers)

Should be comparable to Principal Powers, who is stated to have created the Grand Canyon)

Speed
Jetstream flying to Italy got Hypersonic+, but since she can achieve escape velocity, the verse should get High Hypersonic speed under Earth's atmosphere
Her Massively Hypersonic speed should be clarified as explicitly SPACE FLIGHT as well

Speed ratings should be change:
High Hypersonic (Stated to have supersonic flight and is directly compared to fighter jets, has flown from Italy to California to deliver fresh pizza, can reach escape velocity), up to Massively Hypersonic flight speed in space (Can fly from the Earth to the Moon in 23 minutes)

Hax

Will should get the following resistances added to his profile
Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Will can survive getting directly hit by Coach Boomer’s sonic booms, which are stated to be loud enough to be audible from Australia alongside shattering glass), resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Withstood getting shocked multiple times by Royal Pain's armor and getting sent into an electric sign, causing it to spark out)

Votes
  • Agree:
  • Disagree:

Last edited:
Might want to post this in the Content Revision Promotion Thread if no staff members are seeing this.

I will say, why exactly does Will scale to the Principle's feat? It's been over a decade since I've seen the movie so I cannot recall anything specific.

I will say, why exactly does Will scale to the Principle's feat? It's been over a decade since I've seen the movie so I cannot recall anything specific.
The Commander is stated to be nigh indestructible alongside being voted Hero of the Year and most athletic in his school year, so his durability should scale to Principal Power's feat.

Will is also just outright stated to have the best superpowers so he should scale.

Royal Pain stated herself as the most powerful superbeing ever to walk the halls of Sky High, which should make her comparable to Principal Power's feat.

Last edited:
The Commander is stated to be nigh indestructible alongside being voted Hero of the Year and most athletic in his school year, so his durability should scale to Principal Power's feat.

Will is also just outright stated to have the best superpowers so he should scale.

Royal Pain stated herself as the most powerful superbeing ever to walk the halls of Sky High, which should make her comparable to Principal Power's feat.
Will having the best superpower doesn't mean he's stronger than the Principal, it could mean it's the most useful in being a hero.

That's very weak evidence, in fact I don't considered it as anything.

The Commander and Royal Pain's statement sounds better, though self statements are suspicious, but can you produce actual scans of that so it can be verified?

but it is likely to have been caused in a singular attack rather than over time, it should be possibly 6-C rating
I mean, why is it more likely? She turns into a comet to move around, if anything her drilling through it is just as likely.

The Commander and Royal Pain's statement sounds better, though self statements are suspicious, but can you produce actual scans of that so it can be verified?
The statement is just this
And a very special thank you goes to our guests of honor and the recipients of our first-ever Hero of the Year award, the Commander and Jetstream. And to mark this occasion, we've planned a special to the most powerful super-being ever to walk the halls of Sky High. Me!

Commander?
- Royal Pain is a girl?

- Yes, I'm a girl, you idiot!
Using it as scaling evidence is incredibly weak imo.

Will having the best superpower doesn't mean he's stronger than the Principal, it could mean it's the most useful in being a hero.
Yeah, but his super power is only labeled as superstrength (despite having the ability to fly), which means his super strength > Principal Power's commet form

I mean, why is it more likely? She turns into a comet to move around, if anything her drilling through it is just as likely.
I was under the assumption that since we aren't actually shown the feat or know how it was performed it would be relegated as only a likely rating

Back