• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stardust the superwizard vs Dragonball (read details)

Stardust the superwizard, a bizzare superhero from the forties will battle the Dragonball universe. In destructive feats is he at Raditz level but he have many diffrent hax (gravity manipulation, etc, check out the characters profile). In which following match will he be defeated?

1: Raditz 2: Captain Ginyu 3: Final Form Freiza 1% 4: Ssj 1 Goku 5: Android 18 6: Perfect Cell 7: Majinn Buu 8: Buuhan 9: Beerus 10: Whiz

I wpuld argue that his hax carries him a long way, but around 3 or four he gets stomped. Opinions?

He definitely defeats Raditz because of comparable power and superior speed/hax, but beyond that I don't think he can beat anybody. His regular speed is about Mach 23k or so, while Ginyu is far faster into the Relativistic range, as well as stronger. Sure, he has that invisibility, but he has to activate that technique, and Ginyu will beat him before he can even think to use it.

I say Stardust defeats Raditz but is defeated by Ginyu and beyond.

Darkanine said:
How powerful is his gravity and matter manipulation?
If I remember correctly, Stardust turned a criminal into a giant head and was able to make two criminals stuck to the ground with gravity manipulation.

Pikachu942 said:
He definitely defeats Raditz because of comparable power and superior speed/hax, but beyond that I don't think he can beat anybody. His regular speed is about Mach 23k or so, while Ginyu is far faster into the Relativistic range, as well as stronger. Sure, he has that invisibility, but he has to activate that technique, and Ginyu will beat him before he can even think to use it.

I say Stardust defeats Raditz but is defeated by Ginyu and beyond.
But if he flies on accelerated lightwaves, he could be able to catch up with him or use teleportation. In the Comic, stardust was been able to teleport parts of stars against his enemies( if I remember correctly).

Back