• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode III The Rise of Skywalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the bloody Ewoks cartoon of all things.

Matthew and Solider Blue have mentioned this feat here before actually.

Js250476 said:
From the bloody Ewoks cartoon of all things.

Matthew and Solider Blue have mentioned this feat here before actually.
I don't think I mentioned this feat.

Though I do remember mentioning a feat where a bunch of Jedi & Sith fight each other on ancient verdant Mustafar. Their battle causes all sorts of chaos in the Force, causing a gas giant in the Mustafar system to be pulled close to the planet Mustafar itself. The resultant battle and tidal forces from the gas giant wreck Mustafar's surface, turning it into the hell-scape we see today.

Also there's a legend about two Jedi causing the birth of a star

Plus in canon there may be some solid planet level stuff (not sure if anyone scales)!

Spoilers if you're that invested in the Star Wars main comic line. Issue #74 did come out two days ago.

It appears Darth Vader is going to go toe-to-toe with Chewbacca. He casually withstands being hit by a rock and proceeds to overpower the Wookie with ease while his armour and cybernetics are damaged. But I should wait till the next one comes out on the 20th.

ANormalMetalSheevite said:
You mean Comet Kinro?
I think he was talking about the Aeon Engine from Vader Immortal.

I don't think the Aeon Engine with the Bright Star should scale to anyone. The 5-B and higher shit would have to be the Aeon Engine's own power. At best, we could make a profile under the item/weapon category for the Aeon Engine and give it an "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B" rating.

In any case, it'd be best to wait for the release of the final episode of Vader Immortal next week before making a call. We will no doubt get more information on that bloody thing then.

Also, about the Comet Kinro feat: It was done by Father-of-Mortis-knows how many Jedi, and Father-of-Mortis-knows how long it took them to will apart that comet. And it should be noted that many of the Jedi died while willing apart that comet, whereas those that lived lost their minds. Perhaps we will get more information on that feat in future. One thing is certain: It is obviously not something that even a group of Jedi with their powers combined can do casually.

ByAsura said:
Spoilers if you're that invested in the Star Wars main comic line. Issue #74 did come out two days ago.
I read the issue yesterday. The fact that Vader was able to break out of Chewie's grip and then start strangling him is a good Force augmented strength feat for Vader. It could actually be used as evidence to support a Class 5 Force augmented lifting strength upgrade for Vader and those who scale to him.

Also...

I added Technokinesis for Vader's Canon key. In the 2017 Vader comics by Charles Soule, we see Vader use telekinesis to rip apart Arex, a Jedi training droid. He then uses Arex's parts and the Force to repair/rebuild his own damaged cybernetic limbs.

Shadowbokunohero said:
looks like we already have vaporizing feat for Mando
Vaporized an adult male Trandoshan with a single shot. And those guys are much larger than average humans, approaching Wookiees in height & weight. Well over 300 Megajoules per shot for his rifle.

Also, this episode has the third (or fourth?) feat that confirms 9-A attack potency for vibroblades. The Mando's vibroknife managed to slice through and kill a creature which clearly tanked his heavy blaster pistol shots.

Also, Class 5 telekinetic lifting feat for Yoda Baby. He managed to hold back and lift an animal that clearly weighs well over a tonne. Hell, it probably weighs multiple tonnes. The largest real life rhinos weight around 3 tonnes.

'''Class 5'''? Aren't the cast already ranging from '''Class M''' to '''Class G''' telekinetically?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Class 5? Aren't the cast already ranging from Class M to Class G telekinetically?
It's a baby, dude. That one Class 5 telekinesis feat was enough to knock it out cold and make it sleep for days.

And that Class G stuff is for Legends.

I find it hilarious how the Yoda Baby can't even walk properly yet, but can use Force powers. At one point it tried to heal an injury on The Mando's arm using Force Heal, but he kept putting it back in the hover crib thing.

I cannot get over how cute that Yoda Baby is. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen in Star Wars. Yes, I think it's cuter than the Porgs.

Fight me, Porg lovers!

That reminds me... I recently read the novel Spark of the Resistance. Poe mentions that the Porgs look delicious, which earns him disapproving looks from Rey & Rose. I also like how the book has a couple of running jokes about Poe's good looks.

Commander Spiftz: How do you know that Resistance scum you encountered was Poe Dameron?

Stormtrooper: Who else looks that good and has that hair?

Commander Spiftz: * Flips his shit.

Later in the book:

Commander Spiftz: * Thinking about how to capture that "irritatingly good-looking" Poe Dameron.

"Irritatingly good-looking"

Bloody hilarious XD

A friend of mine told me the baby isn't Yoda but a member of his species (I do know it's our way of referring to him)

i think people are forgetting that the thing has been alive for 50 years. considering the fact that strong force users can use it by the age of ten, this thing has had 40 years of its use under its belt lol

BakiHanma18 said:
Sooooo... the Mandalorian profile when? OvO
When his name is revealed? Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni have said that The Mando is not going to be like The Man With No Name. His name is going to be revealed eventually.

Pedro Pascal has stated that The Mando's name is Dyn Jarre in some interview. However, no official Lucasfilm source has confirmed (or denied) this.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i think people are forgetting that the thing has been alive for 50 years. considering the fact that strong force users can use it by the age of te, this thing has had 40 years of its use under its belt lol
But the @bolded part applies to humans and near-humans with comparable life-spans. You have to keep in mind that by the standards of its species, The Asset is still only a baby. It can't even walk properly yet and can't even talk (just makes typical baby noises).

The Asset is pretty much equivalent to a two year old human baby using The Force.

Pretty much what @Soldier Blue said. Although the Asset is fifty years old, it is essentially a toddler in terms of Yoda's species. It would not be outside the realm of possibility that their ability to use the Force is purely instinctual.

both Fallen Order and The Mandalorian have recieved huge amounts of praise, Now if TROS can stick the landing then this will be a very good year for star wars.

Shadowbokunohero said:
both Fallen Order and The Mandalorian have recieved huge amounts of praise, Now if TROS can stick the landing then this will be a very good year for star wars.
Fandango and Atom Tickets have both reported that pre-release ticket sales for TROS are on the level of Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame.

I would say that's a positive sign. Don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back