• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prequel Anakin Skywalker VS Yoshino Himekawa (Siron Buffed)

Setting: a rare and dangerous spacequake has struck a cloning facility at Kamino. Anakin Skywalker, the closest jedi to Kamino, was sent to investigate. He arrives at the scene with twelve clone troopers and finds Yoshino in the crater. Anakin's youngling-slaying instincts immediatley come to the surface and he attacks.

anakin's vs battles profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker?so=search
yoshino's vs battles profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yoshino?so=search#Spirit_form

we will assume:
  1. the fighters aim to kill
  2. Yoshino has infinite Reiryoku (mana), and Anakin can use all Force abilities (minus choke and lightning because he is a jedi not a sith) without stamina penalty
  3. anakin gets clone trooper squad because he is in a slightly lower class than Yoshino (7-C vs 8-A)
  4. Speed is NOT equalized
and please no "stomps", i want to hear the full reasoning behind your statements

NOTE:
remember, the battle happens on Kamino, where it is always raining. Anakin can't die from frostbite (from the weather on Kamino, but he can die from frostbite from Yoshino's attacks). Anakin cannot use a gun taken from one of the clone troopers (Yoshino can't do this either). Neither of them can go more than 500 meters away from each other. Anakin cannot call in an airstrike from the Clones and cannot call in another Jedi to help him.

round 1, Anakin cannot use choke or lightning BUT Yoshino can't fly (so he can hit her)
round 2, Anakin CAN use choke and lightning but Yoshino can fly
round 3, (only if Anakin loses the first 2) he can call in Obi-Wan (canon) to help him out

Last edited:
Why can’t anakin use choke? Even before his fall, he was literally throttling out poggle and other people in both Canon and Legends with TK

Also, you can’t restrict abilities, if I remember correctly.

this is canon anakin. as in pre-sith (he didn't kill Padme yet)
anyways, I don't think it will make much of a difference in the fight, but...

Last edited:
Canon Anakin literally uses Force Choke on Poggle the Lesser in the Clone Wars, which means if he's truly bloodlusted here then he's gonna just crush his opponents organs. Regardless though Yoshino only needs one hit to kill Anakin since they're Massively far apart in raw stats.

Anakin used force choke in TCW (which is considered both legends and canon) numerous times. He didn’t just gain the ability after his fall. He was literally using it before his descent

Anakin used force choke in TCW (which is considered both legends and canon) numerous times. He didn’t just gain the ability after his fall. He was literally using it before his descent
aah... i think i should have made it clear that this is just prequel anakin. as in the movies, not cartoons or books (i have no idea what he does in those becuase i have never read/watched them)

aah... i think i should have made it clear that this is just prequel anakin. as in the movies, not cartoons or books (i have no idea what he does in those becuase i have never read/watched them)
You can't really restrict that since they're canon and mentioned on the profile, so this fight wouldn't get added even if the rules of the fight weren't janky.

Back