• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star and Marco VS Rick and Morty

This really depends on what weapons and how much prep time is allowed.

Ultimately, I'm giving this to team Star. Most of Ricks feats require a lot of set up (I've only seen sason 1, so maybe he gets some better feats in season 2?), while Stars are pretty quick.

Darkanine said:
This really depends on what weapons and how much prep time is allowed.
Ultimately, I'm giving this to team Star. Most of Ricks feats require a lot of set up (I've only seen sason 1, so maybe he gets some better feats in season 2?), while Stars are pretty quick.
In season two(I think it was 2) we learn that Rick's flying car is powered by an entire Universe contained within a something the size of a car battary.

Give Rick like two minutes and his garage and he can create some thing to destroy the universe. The man is incredibly smart and has his portal gun which can BFR star and Marcos longe enough for him to create something to kill them. He says he can easily make black holes into Suns. He made an explosion the size of Jupiter with only a couple ingredients and can atomize both Marcos and star with his wristwatch. Plus star hasent mastered her wand and their Intelligence are dwarfed compared to ricks. I give this to Rick and morty low difficulty

But Star has the Dimentional Hopping Scissors, which makes BFRing with the Portal Gun useless.

Yeah...im gonna have to give this to Rick for the reasons above. Even if he cant BFR due to the dimensional scissors he can easily find a way to beat Star

Gonna give it to Rick here, as Morty is not really going to be of much use here. He is smarter and way more experienced than Star and Marco combined. Although Rick may not have magic like Star, he managed to out-play the Devil, THE Devil. So, my vote goes to Rick.

I vote Rick since he's been shown to have way greater feats than both combined and Morty could just run over Marco constantly :p

Back