• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Central Finite Rick & Morty Discussion

Dealing a finite/lesser degree of infinite damage to something that's infinite doesn't necessarily give the same AP as what you're damaging itself.

Also, I could be wrong here, but a wall that surrounds a multiverse technically may not be 2-A.

Last edited:
Destroying a finite/even lesser degree of infinite portion of something that's infinite wouldn't necessarily guarantee that level of AP.

Also, I could be wrong here, but a wall that surrounds a multiverse technically may not be 2-A.
Destroying a lesser degree of infinite, is still infinite, Asura. The Central Finite Curve is 2-A. The Multiverse as a whole is also 2-A. Because that's how infinity works.

It doesn't really decrease the level of 2-A it is. If anything, you could argue the entire multiverse is above baseline 2-A.

As for the wall. The structure would have to be 2-A in scope to encompass a 2-A structure like that. And blowing a rift/hole through it seems like something that'd do a significant amount of damage to it.

When I said lesser degree of infinite, I meant orders of infinity. Like how Low 2-C is infinitely below 2-C, and 2-C is infinitely below 2-A, yet all of those are still infinite.

For example, poking a hole the size of 2 universes into the fabric of a multiverse isn't 2-A.

2-A in scope. I'm not simply talking about scope, though.

When I said lesser degree of infinite, I meant orders of infinity. Like how Low 2-C is infinitely below 2-C, and 2-C is infinitely below 2-A, yet all of those are still infinite.

For example, poking a hole the size of 2 universes into the fabric of a multiverse isn't 2-A.

2-A in scope. I'm not simply talking about scope, though.
What exactly are you saying is a "lesser degree of infinite" in the first place, actually? I assumed you meant the Curve, but that'd be impossible since it has infinite timelines and thus couldn't be anything less than 2-A.

If not scope, what then? In terms of "space," it'd have to a 4-Dimensional Structure that has comparable size to a 2-A structure. That would make it 2-A, no?

As far as I know, "encompassment" of a structure means being >= to that structure on this site.

I'm saying the rift that Evil Morty created is a lesser degree of infinity than the multiverse/CFC, not that the CFC barrier is a lesser degree of infinity to the CFC.

In terms of actual durability and AP. My point is that, unless the actual durability of the structure is 2-A, punching a hole into it isn't necessarily 2-A unless the hole is in some way relative to the totality of the barrier.

I haven't heard such a thing, so I think it might be best to contact someone who's more knowledgeable.

The wall exist between every single universe in the curve as well, while also being encompassing off it, as a single structure splitting it away from the rest of the multiverse.

I'm also realising that, if you're right here, it'd give the Citadel 2-A via prep.
I mean, I thought that much was obvious, since they created the 2-A wall.

Pretty sure that was accepted in the 2-A thread as well.

Also, that rift appears through every other universe in the multiverse, as we see in Season 6 Episode 1.

The wall exist between every single universe in the curve as well
I don't really think that'd change anything, since the rift size would still be a lower order of infinity than 2-A. But I might broach the subject in a discussion thread or something.
Pretty sure that was accepted in the 2-A thread as well.
What thread?

I don't really think that'd change anything, since the rift size would still be a lower order of infinity than 2-A. But I might broach the subject in a discussion thread or something.
I don't understand why you think a blowing a hole through a cosmic wall that surrounds and encompasses every infinite universe in the multiverse is some "lower order of infinity" than 2-A.

The rift size doesn't really matter, we know it significantly affected every universe in the multiverse since the hole is seen throughout all of them. It's the equivalent of punching a hole through infinite space-times.

My Evil Morty sandbox is pretty much done.

I guess it probably needs to go through a CRT to determine his exact scaling though.

Also, we really need some calculations for the lower end stuff in the verse, for physical scaling. It's ashame nobody did that before there was over 60 episodes of content to look through.

I already did explain. You can still have an infinite number holes the size of Finland in space-time, but they'd still be infinitely smaller than literally infinite universes.

If each rift in every universe was infinite/capable of affecting infinity, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

We don't know that it significantly affected each universe, actually. We know that it was a rift that potentially extended to each universe, but we have nothing that suggests it significantly affected each universe as a whole, like causing space-time to stop, collapse, etc.

Last edited:
I'll make a CRT I guess. Do you have anything else to say about the profile?

It's quite good overall.

I think it could do with some links to the feats, though.

It's quite good overall.

I think it could do with some links to the feats, though.
I didn't do that since they typically end up breaking anyway. The YouTube videos are constantly getting deleted via copyright or just removed from official channels for some reason.

Yeah, I had the same problem when I made that thread. Hence the reaction video links (not that I'm saying you should do the same. dear god).

Last edited:
My Evil Morty sandbox is pretty much done.

I guess it probably needs to go through a CRT to determine his exact scaling though.

Also, we really need some calculations for the lower end stuff in the verse, for physical scaling. It's ashame nobody did that before there was over 60 episodes of content to look through.
Didn't evil morty fight alongside Rick on par basically meaning he should be wall level as Rick can survive explosions, getting thrown through walls and stuff like that

This seasons been goated.

Last episode was peak. I love the anthology episodes and it was nice just seeing Rick and morter being casual and having off screen adventures

What didn’t you like about last season.

Was it the Rick switch out during the end? I still love the vat of fake acid re-run with the sun that was peak.
I misremembered, it was season 5 that I didn't like. Season 6 was ok, it had some good moments like the Rick Prime introduction but I guess I was just kinda tired of Rick and Morty humour lmao

If I had to rate S7...

E1: 1/10
E2: 6/10
E3: 7/10
E4: 8/10
E5: 10/10
E6: 7/10

Had a pretty rough start but it's back to being pretty good overall. And episode 5 is a top 5 episode of all time so that definitely helps.

Episode 7 was pretty bad imo.

Probably like a 4/10. Shifting focus from the stat adjuster to infant tumors (kuatos) was a major disappointment. Wasn't interesting, just kind of gross and random.

It has so much potential if they used the stat thing as the main focus.

Back