• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Standard Format for Verse-Specific P&As Proposal

I made these pages a while back. Since this is about Verse-Specific P&A pages, I was wondering if they'd be useful as far as a "suggested format" goes.

Though, as has been expressed before, this should be an optional thing. Less of a requirement, more like a guideline

I'd think one for physiology pages, then another one for manipulating exotic elements (think stuff like this), and another one for techniques/martial arts (like this) would be best, of course there will be cases that overlap these "categories", but I'm mainly proposing the idea first so there's some slightly more elaborate use of a suggested format if deemed fine, otherwise we should focus on the physiology stuff as over half of the current verse-specific P&As on the site are of that kind (frankly they should get their own category, but that was declined when I asked).

Back