• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STAFF ONLY) EE AP revision

very simple, Existance Erasure is a hax not AP therefore profiles that have EE that have extenssive feats of affecting an determined structure with said hax EE should have an "with Existance Erasure", similar to how we list creation feats that don't scale to the characters statistics, so that should be a standard listed on the EE page, something like:
"feats made with Existance Erasure should be listed as such on the profiles" or idk, something along these lines

Edit: basically this is just doing to EE what we already do to Creation, very simple change

Last edited:
Why is this in the staff discussion ?
Normally changes that affect multiple verses are made on the staff forums.

However, I have moved this to content revision for one simple reason: If you have a problem with some profiles, actually discuss them with the supporters. This thread will become completely unmanageable if left like this, as it pretty much aims to change a bunch of things ignoring any kind or context that may apply.

When also knowing that you made this specifically to discuss the linked profile (on a very transparent move, I might add), it becomes questionable the logistics of why this thread should even remain open.

I will leave it as is for the time being, but am tempted to simply close this.

Be better.

However, I have moved this to content revision for one simple reason: If you have a problem with some profiles, actually discuss them with the supporters. This thread will become completely unmanageable if left like this, as it pretty much aims to change a bunch of things ignoring any kind or context that may apply.
i am confused, i am not discussing any profiles in particular, i am just talking about EE in general based on a misunderstanding in another thread

what did i did wrong exactly?

When also knowing that you made this specifically to discuss the linked profile (on a very transparent move, I might add), it becomes questionable the logistics of why this thread should even remain open.

Be better.
look if the problem was the profile linked in the op as am example, i deleted that part, this is not covering any verse or profile in specific

Be better.
You know, this thing Omega is quoting is hotly debated, there are so many topics related to it, I think it should become a rule.

that was a thread about durability via existance erasure, i am sorry but i don't see how does that correlate to what i am proposing here, i could be seeing something wrong so, forgive if so
Simple. Your proposal is already acknowledged. We apply case by case basis. Some verses have alongside their AP a hax component (erasure in this case). That's why they are noted as AP.

When this is not the case, then the AP isn't even listed.

This thread is completely unnecessary.

Simple. Your proposal is already acknowledged. We apply case by case basis. Some verses have alongside their AP a hax component (erasure in this case). That's why they are noted as AP.

When this is not the case, then the AP isn't even listed.

This thread is completely unnecessary.
well this thread is proposing for them to be listed in similar regards to "enviromental destruction"

The default assumption is that it's simply hax+range unless elaborated. As it should be.
yes, but if said range is big enough, then it should be listed in similar regards to enviromental destruction, since it is basically the same, destroying an area via something that isn't your own AP

Its a case by case basis and its already accepted that EE doesn't translate to AP without further context
well that isn't said in the EE page, so it should, plus this thread is more like proposing to treat EE similar to enviromental destruction depending on the case

this is barely debated dude, like, when was a thread ever created that proposed to list EE in the ap section in similar veins to Enviromental destruction ever created?
Its already accepted that if feats like that are done purely via hax then they're not listed in the AP section (not even as Environmental Destruction). You know, because they're feats performed via hax

Since the discussion is not anymore about revising pages, but introducing wiki policy, I have moved this back to the staff forum.

I will delete any non-staff comment from here on out. Ask permission to participate.

@Antvasima @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu

Thoughts?
tbf that was always my proposal, i kind of worded wrongly firstly due to a misunderstanding, i am very sorry for the confusion i will try to do better next time

I am getting tired of repeating myself, but I disagree. First of all, the Hakai or Energy of Destruction is part of the UES scaling regardless, and there are plenty of arguments where him nuking the universe was portrayed to be more so like a Ki Blast rather than a Hakai.
You should've read the thread mate, instead of just reading what someone told you on a profile.

You should've read the thread mate, instead of just reading what someone told you on a profile.
Yeah, just got back from work to see 42+ messages on the bell, so tend to get hasty when that happens.

But anyway, if this is just some general thread that isn't verse specific. I agree we don't default to EE feats scaling to physicals, but of course UES related ones can be exceptions.

Yeah, just got back from work to see 42+ messages on the bell, so tend to get hasty when that happens.

But anyway, if this is just some general thread that isn't verse specific. I agree we don't default to EE feats scaling to physicals, but of course UES related ones can be exceptions.
basically this thread is proposing that for cases like, someone erasing a timeline with EE to still be listed in the profiles in a similar manner as we list creation feats and environmental destruction

I kinda don't know why it's even a staff discussion thread if this is all this thread want? Staff discussion threads are meant to be changing smth highly controversial or smth that normal users shouldn't be allowed to give input on, unnecessary comments, take it staff or CRT forum does get deleted. Just creating a minor rule or content of the page such as this thread doesn't seems to worth even near enough to be a Staff thread. We have Tier 1, wiki wide related, roles related revisions in staff discussion forum currently. This thread as much as it's worth, should be moved to CRT forum.
i mean, this is changing a wiki standard technically by putting a standard on a very popular hax page, the moment this was changed to normal thread it started to get derailed with db, which is why i made a staff thread in the first place, to avoid all derailment, from what i saw, threads that want to change a standard on the wiki instead of verse specific ones are recommended to be staff threads for this very reason, to avoid getting derail

i mean, this is changing a wiki standard technically by putting a standard on a very popular hax page, the moment this was changed to normal thread it started to get derailed with db, which is why i made a staff thread in the first place, to avoid all derailment, from what i saw, threads that want to change a standard on the wiki instead of verse specific ones are recommended to be staff threads for this very reason, to avoid getting derail
I agree with adding this note on the ee page (though it’s already accepted)

I guess this is kind of fine under some circumstances (especially because a few pages definitely have this already), but I don't have much else else to say other than the obvious 'case-by-case basis'.

Also, we should have examples on the page of what doesn't apply. For example, the De-Mat Gun from Doctor Who, which can affect Solar System level shielding, remodels the universe surrounding a target so that they just unhappened. It literally targets everything except its target.

Back