• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario & Luigi: Toon Force and EE minor change + other changes

We currently put this feat that way in their profiles:

"Possibly Existence Erasure (Wiped Wendy's castle from existence. Should noted that this might most likely fall under Toon Force)"

As the profiles already state that this was probably due to Toon Force, I propose that we put their EE as a "sub-power" that their Toon Force makes them capable of doing, something like this:

Other thing that would like to change (basically something that i forgot to do in another thread) is remove Pocket Reality manipulation for characters that use Power Stars due to the reasons explained in the other thread

Thoughts?

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I think the EE should still have a possibly and I think Mario has more toon-force showings but I can't think of any off top. But other than that the changes seem fine.

I think the EE should still have a possibly and I think Mario has more toon-force showings but I can't think of any off top. But other than that the changes seem fine.
Well, Mario/Luigi directly showed the ability of being able to erase something from existence, i don´t see why it should be rated as "possibly"

The EE should be a possibly, I don't think we give EE because there's no visible trace left
I mean, he is literally showed erasing the castle

Also, according to our EE page:

"Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind"

So Mario/Luigi´s feat qualifies for EE

Back