• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my previous 'Q&A thread about EE', some questions have not been addressed yet. In this thread, I've selected just a question that I'm still curious about and want it addressed. I will ask concisely to get to the point.

In "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," at the end of the movie, Wanda used Existence Erasure (EE) to destroy the Darkhold in every universe.
From this feat, I assume she used her EE on a 'H3-A structure.'
So, does this mean she can erase cosmic entities such as the Phoenix or not?

In my opinion, she cannot do that because even though her EE ignores durability, allowing her to use it on higher-level characters, but what she has accomplished so far is erasing physical objects which is books. But 'the Phoenix's true essence exists non-physically' (Incorporeality). Therefore, based on what is stated on the EE's page regarding "This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished,"
and the purpose of the word 'soul' in this context must mean 'non-physically.'
So i believe she cannot use her EE on the Phoenix.

I apologize if I'm asking a question shouldn't be asked. I just need specific confirmation statements from administrators because I couldn't assume any conclusions myself.

Thank you so much 🙏

Last edited:
pretty sure if wanda was only shown to erase them darkholds which would be like physical matter then her EE probs wouldnt work on phoenix or those with incorporeality wtv idk since she didnt show that ability on that level

ur probably right tho

Sorry for the incredibly late response on this but as mentioned, I don't believe we assume the existence erasure would work on a non-corporeal (like a soul and such) object unless specified.

Back