• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STAFF NEEDED) MADNESS COMBAT: THE PROTAGONIST (plus other fixes) CRT

HANK J. WIMBLETON:

a complete overhaul of his profile, imcluding a new key, added abilities, upgrading his immortality with LOW-GODLY REGENERATION, and redoing their standard equipment section, giving him the equipment he has seen to have on him before he blew himself up, and after.

any silly calc group guys that look at this could look at that calc on hank's speed section would be cool...

The Auditor:

He was gonna be apart of this but unfortunately his page is not done and his page is very reliant on the cosmology which just got bigger due to MC 12 so we'll have to delay with him.

Physiology page:

In modern times, the higher powers have been retconned into being the employers like The Auditor, and the immortality of hank reviving has been replaced with Doc (this is shown in madness 9.5 and in 12 (spoilers if you havent seen it))

so, unfortunately, we'll have to lose that entire section for immortality on the physiology page, as it doesn't make any sense anymore due to the minor retcon.

Last edited:
I don't see the point in cutting Hank's AP section down like that

Stamina for first key is fine, but second key DEFINITELY shouldn't have been changed outside of cutting down on my wordiness, and it's all endurance feats, where's the feat of him being able to fight for forever and a age? Where's that described? It isn't there in your version. And putting no justification for MAG Hank is just a disservice.

And where does Hank having most of those as standard come from though? Just using something isn't enough to have it on you for Standard Equipment he'd bring anywhere he could.

Rest looks fine, but I straight up can't accept this until Stamina is fixed properly.

I don't see the point in cutting Hank's AP section down like that
theres a few feats i just genuinely forgot about, mostly being mag torture stuff. i've added it back.
And where does Hank having most of those as standard come from though? Just using something isn't enough to have it on you for Standard Equipment he'd bring anywhere he could.
for pre-Apothesis hank, those are things he had in MC1 that were just in his pocket, or from MC2-MC4 that he brought with him to kill the sheriff. none of those things are things he picked up in battle.

for Post-Apothesis hank, basically all of that comes from MC5.

Also, Is it possible to give Hank enhanced senses (Awareness) type?

In here;

Bro knows without even looking theres someone behind him

Also, Is it possible to give Hank enhanced senses (Awareness) type?

In here;

Bro knows without even looking theres someone behind him

him attacking people without looking, and attacking people who he shouldn't know are there is covered on his profile.

it's covered by both his instinctive reactions and Extrasensory Perception

him attacking people without looking, and attacking people who he shouldn't know are there is covered on his profile.

it's covered by both his instinctive reactions and Extrasensory Perception
Isn't his extrasensory perception an ability that gives him a warning though? Like, He sees a text appear infront of him and warns him or smth?

Enhanced Senses is more like sensing nearby activities around him which doesn't warn him

But if it still doesn't count then gg

Isn't his extrasensory perception an ability that gives him a warning though? Like, He sees a text appear infront of him and warns him or smth?
yes.
Enhanced Senses is more like sensing nearby activities around him which doesn't warn him
which is why his ep covers it. he would've already been warned of it, therefore there wouldn't be any enhanced senses in play here.

IR also covers it because it's something he's shown as far back as the first episode.

N

HANK J. WIMBLETON:

a complete overhaul of his profile, imcluding a new key, added abilities, upgrading his immortality with LOW-GODLY REGENERATION, and redoing their standard equipment section, giving him the equipment he has seen to have on him before he blew himself up, and after.

any silly calc group guys that look at this could look at that calc on hank's speed section would be cool...

The Auditor:

He was gonna be apart of this but unfortunately his page is not done and his page is very reliant on the cosmology which just got bigger due to MC 12 so we'll have to delay with him.

Physiology page:

In modern times, the higher powers have been retconned into being the employers like The Auditor, and the immortality of hank reviving has been replaced with Doc (this is shown in madness 9.5 and in 12 (spoilers if you havent seen it))

so, unfortunately, we'll have to lose that entire section for immortality on the physiology page, as it doesn't make any sense anymore due to the minor retcon.

No Analytical Prediction and Supernatural Willpower

No proper justification on Stealth Mastery

I shall later revamp skill section

I don't think MAG Hank was portrayed to be any slower, he's as (If not more) mobile as previous forms

MC 10 and Mc 11 Hank should be divised keys

Also you probably can put him at Building+ level because it is has been stated that he became 5+ times stronger as mag

N

I can see SW, but you'd have to explain Anal Prediction to me here.
I shall later revamp skill section
Do it correctly.
I don't think MAG Hank was portrayed to be any slower, he's as (If not more) mobile as previous forms
He kind of was, actually. They can fight the same shit but MAG Hank moved more like a tank.
Also you probably can put him at Building+ level because it is has been stated that he became 5+ times stronger as mag
Multiplier works NOT AT ALL. Auditor ***** you in the ass on that one, unless of course we want to scale Sanford to Building level+ as well, and from Sanford, everyone else until we get to circular scaling in him fighting Hank.

I can see SW, but you'd have to explain Anal Prediction to me here.

Do it correctly.

He kind of was, actually. They can fight the same shit but MAG Hank moved more like a tank.

Multiplier works NOT AT ALL. Auditor ***** you in the ass on that one, unless of course we want to scale Sanford to Building level+ as well, and from Sanford, everyone else until we get to circular scaling in him fighting Hank.

Why we would? Sanford is obviously is not on par with them. This is exactly same reason why MC 1 Hank does not scales to Jesus. I see no problems in multipliers

Why we would? Sanford is obviously not comparable to them. This is exactly same reason why MC 1 Hank does not scales to Jesus. I see no problems in multipliers
They fight the same people you pillock.

In fact, let's name someone else who'd scale to this... JESUS! He fought Auditor, did he not? Was pretty capable of keeping up too.

Remind me who Jesus fights like 5 times?

Double up on that circular scaling, why don't you?

They fight the same people you pillock.

In fact, let's name someone else who'd scale to this... JESUS! He fought Auditor, did he not? Was pretty capable of keeping up too.

Remind me who Jesus fights like 5 times?

Double up on that circular scaling, why don't you?
Except Auditor grew stronger since then. And as I said, he clearly does not uses full power output against mortals

Jeb had not interactions with MAG Hank

Except Auditor grew stronger since then. And as I said, he clearly does not uses full power output
Which makes it even more problematic, mate.

As for "not full power output", you have yet to prove that to me, let alone in the moment where he was up against the wall against one comparable opponent and one opponent who can kill those that can damage said comparable opponent

Oh, sorry, I forgot, scaling to MAG Hank is an outlier for the like billion people who harm him because they're 'fodder', right?

"Which makes it even more problematic, mate."

Elaborate

"As for "not full power output", you have yet to prove that to me, let alone in the moment where he was up against the wall against one comparable opponent and one opponent who can kill those that can damage said comparable opponent"

More details, pls

Nothing prevented Auditor from just summoning RPG, teleporting to their back and shoot them or slice with spear

Judging by last episode, he is also apparently capable of erasing people on code level with just thought

"Oh, sorry, I forgot, scaling to MAG Hank is an outlier for the like billion people who harm him because they're 'fodder', right?"

"Billion people" do you mean that single agent who could slighty pierce Hank's head with knife? Or upgraded MAGs (Who are also has no reasoning of scaling to Jeb or Sanford)

"Which makes it even more problematic, mate."

Elaborate
Sanford is comparable to Base Hank who is comparable to Jesus. Sanford can fight Auditor without ending up a stain on the ground and help Hank with him.
"As for "not full power output", you have yet to prove that to me, let alone in the moment where he was up against the wall against one comparable opponent and one opponent who can kill those that can damage said comparable opponent"

More details, pls
ya see, you grab me a scan, you sent it to this thread, I read it, and because it's probably him doing it outside of combat we don't care and say he doesn't prove-ably do it in combat.
"Oh, sorry, I forgot, scaling to MAG Hank is an outlier for the like billion people who harm him because they're 'fodder', right?"

"Billion people" do you mean that single agent who could slighty pierce Hank's head with knife?
And the MAG that threatened both, and Auditor corrupted dudes, and the entire series revolving around the main characters being able to be damaged by basically anything they fight...

"Sanford is comparable to Base Hank who is comparable to Jesus. Sanford can fight Auditor without ending up a stain on the ground and help Hank with him."

Yes, and gets dominated in each fight. And I hope it is obvious that Sanford eaither way is much weaker than Auditor in his bigger forms

"And the MAG that threatened both, and Auditor corrupted dudes, and the entire series revolving around the main characters being able to be damaged by basically anything they fight..."

Threatened who? And what it proves?

"Sanford is comparable to Base Hank who is comparable to Jesus. Sanford can fight Auditor without ending up a stain on the ground and help Hank with him."

Yes, and gets dominated in each fight. And I hope it is obvious that Sanford eaither way is much weaker than Auditor in his bigger forms
It's called a skill issue mate. One character can be physically comparable to another but not be as skilled.
"And the MAG that threatened both, and Auditor corrupted dudes, and the entire series revolving around the main characters being able to be damaged by basically anything they fight..."

Threatened who? And what it proves?
You're taking me in circles, aren't you? The point is: a 5x Multiplier has many reasons to not be viable, you literally need 0 anti-feats whatsoever to get a Multiplier past. It's why I rarely take multipliers at face value, I can usually dig up something that disproves it.

"It's called a skill issue mate. One character can be physically comparable to another but not be as skilled."

First

Auditor has no same skill achievements like Sanford

Second

Auditor straight overpowers and folds him with few punches

"It's called a skill issue mate. One character can be physically comparable to another but not be as skilled."

First

Auditor has no same skill achievements like Sanford
He fought Jebus. That's a skill achievement ABOVE Sanford.
Second

Auditor straight overpowers and folds him with few punches
However, it doesn't kill nor even incapacitate. Sanford was relatively fine. The ******' MAGs in MC12 hurt him more then that.

lmao i didn't add analytical prediction because the reason you put it on there was a stupid reason.

your reasoning was 'he predicted the retainer's teleports' when hank gets folded by the retainer like 6 times by him and only hurt him twice because the retainer let hank do that

the supernatural willpower comes from a 2019 statement, so quite frankly i'm 100% on throwing it up there quite yet. at least the other statements have things backing it up from the episodes/games while that one is a bit harder to justify.
He's a mag agent. what mag agent have you seen move better than base hank???? them being slow is the point of a mag agent.

and no, he's not more mobile. sanford can take a light jog and still be faster than hank at a sprint lmao.
MC 10 and Mc 11 Hank should be divised keys
no.
Not really, Jebediah outmatched him in pure skill, with Auditor even winning only due to Jeb' illness and superior firepower (AT4 makes explosion)
what part of 'outmatched him in pure skill' is shown when Jeb literally could not fight back against him at all, with the only time he could even throw a half decent attack at the auditor being when he reflected a shit ton of bullets at him (which some STILL hit him while doing that, something the auditor has only pulled of)

tldr; no.

Last edited:
"your reasoning was 'he predicted the retainer's teleports' when hank gets folded by the retainer like 6 times by him and only hurt him twice because the retainer let hank do that"

Mmm, no? In MC 9.5 Part 2 Retainer could not literally land a hit on Hank due to him predicting and avoiding his attacks, which concluded into him dying from Tricky

"the supernatural willpower comes from a 2019 statement, so quite frankly i'm 100% on throwing it up there quite yet. at least the other statements have things backing it up from the episodes/games while that one is a bit harder to justify."

There nothing which contradicts to this statement and it is same series where character continues to fight after having half of his head turned into bloody stain (Among many others examples)

So not only you do not gave any actual evidence on it being non relevant, IT IS WHAT WE SEE ACROSS WHOLE SERIES

This is statement just cements everything what we see in franchise

"He's a mag agent. what mag agent have you seen move better than base hank???? them being slow is the point of a mag agent."

Yes, and MAG Hank above all other MAG Agents to the point when he does giant jumps - something what Sanford could not even dream doing

"and no, he's not more mobile. sanford can take a light jog and still be faster than hank at a sprint lmao."

And your proofs are?

"what part of 'outmatched him in pure skill' is shown when Jeb literally could not fight back against him at all, with the only time he could even throw a half decent attack at the auditor being when he reflected a shit ton of bullets at him (which some STILL hit him while doing that, something the auditor has only pulled of)"

Except Jeb WHILE WEAKENED dispatched Auditor and his matchete in close fight.

I can gun down unnarmed FBI agent on big distance while wielding two SMG and having supernatural powers on my side that makes me untouchable and him dying from last stage of cancer, makes me more skilled?

"tldr; no."

This perfectly summs all what you said, because those all not are arguments, it is just "No, it is not"

Last edited:
"your reasoning was 'he predicted the retainer's teleports' when hank gets folded by the retainer like 6 times by him and only hurt him twice because the retainer let hank do that"

Mmm, no? In MC 9.5 Part 2 Retainer could not literally land a hit on Hank due to him predicting and avoiding his attacks, which concluded into him fying from Tricky
He was aim dodging my guy. he could see where the the retainer was going to teleport, (Which by the way, incase you somehow didn't notice, The Retainer does make it obvious to where he teleports) and moved. people with 3/4 of the skill hank has can do that. and even then Hank did that twice compared to the 10 times he couldn't. so even then it wouldn't be a reliable thing for him to get an ability out of.
There nothing which contradicts to this statement and it is same series where character continues to fight after having half of his head turned into bloody stain

So not only you do not gave any actual evidence on it being non relevant, IT IS WHAT WE SEE ACROSS WHOLE SERIES
Hank is the worst example of this??? using the same example of 'oh well he can keep fighting with his head turned into a bloody stain' and coincidentally leaving out the part where Hank didn't want to come back from that, and wanted to stay dead, and was resurrected involuntarily, and forced to to fight after that point.

i can see sanford and deimos getting it, but to say Hank also gets it is complete bullcrap.
Yes, and MAG Hank above all other MAG Agents to the point when he does giant jumps - something what Sanford could not even dream doing
apparently, giant jumps = scaling in speed... he's still slow as **** compared to before his magnification.
And your proofs are?
Just watch 10 and 11 and you'll see he's slow. i don't know what to tell you. He's not anywhere close to as fast or faster than he was before the magnification. thats the fking point of it.
Except Jeb WHILE WEAKENED dispatched Auditor and his matchete in close fight.

I can gun down unnarmed FBI agent on big distance while wielding two SMG and having supernatural powers on my side that makes me untouchable and him dying from last stage of cancer, makes me more skilled?
Your example sucks, and you should feel bad.

The difference was, is that despite the illness Jebus had, he could still relatively keep up with The Auditor. Jebus was still capable of throwing the auditor off of him, and was still capable of reacting to him.

it wasn't like auditor was fighting a disabled grandpa. he was fighting a slightly weakened version of Jebus, which he still wiped the floor with. you're purposefully making the auditor look bad so your point looks at all legitimate. if your point was truly legitimate, you wouldn't need to leave out context like that.
This perfectly summs all what you said, because those all not are arguments, it is just "No, it is not"
ask stupid questions get stupid answers. idk what to tell you. when your main argument relies on taking characters, leaving out context and dumbing them down beyond what they actually are, the only thing i can give you is a dumb answer.

"He was aim dodging my guy. he could see where the the retainer was going to teleport, (Which by the way, incase you somehow didn't notice, The Retainer does make it obvious to where he teleports) and moved. people with 3/4 of the skill hank has can do that. and even then Hank did that twice compared to the 10 times he couldn't. so even then it wouldn't be a reliable thing for him to get an ability out of."

Aka what i saying, he predicted his moves

"Hank is the worst example of this??? using the same example of 'oh well he can keep fighting with his head turned into a bloody stain' and coincidentally leaving out the part where Hank didn't want to come back from that, and wanted to stay dead, and was resurrected involuntarily, and forced to to fight after that point.

i can see sanford and deimos getting it, but to say Hank also gets it is complete bullcrap."

Hank being inferior to Sanford and Deimos is honestly hella dumb for frank reasons

Hank was trying to stand out in this scene and failed because of his injury

"apparently, giant jumps = scaling in speed... he's still slow as **** compared to before his magnification."

Because doing swift and agile moves definitely does not indicates great speed

"Just watch 10 and 11 and you'll see he's slow. i don't know what to tell you. He's not anywhere close to as fast or faster than he was before the magnification. thats the fking point of it."

I remember either episodes, in both of them he is quite just on par with Sanford in speed, maybe even somehow faster

"The difference was, is that despite the illness Jebus had, he could still relatively keep up with The Auditor. Jebus was still capable of throwing the auditor off of him, and was still capable of reacting to him.

it wasn't like auditor was fighting a disabled grandpa. he was fighting a slightly weakened version of Jebus, which he still wiped the floor with. you're purposefully making the auditor look bad so your point looks at all legitimate. if your point was truly legitimate, you wouldn't need to leave out context like that."

He didn't wiped floor with him, he quickly sucked in first encounter and retired, and subsequently managed to do something solely thanks to Rocket Launcher that Jeb couldn't counter

Sure, he did damaged him few times.... only to receive back most of bullets he shot, eluding from them with own teleportation

"ask stupid questions get stupid answers. idk what to tell you. when your main argument relies on taking characters, leaving out context and dumbing them down beyond what they actually are, the only thing i can give you is a dumb answer"

Or insistly pushing own twisted interpretations like you now does

Last edited:
Aka what i saying, he predicted his moves
No, thats not what aim dodging is at all.
Hank being inferior to Sanford and Deimos is honestly hella dumb for frank reasons

Hank was trying to stand out in this scene and failed because of his injury
I never said hank was inferior to sanford and deimos??? when tf did i say that??? i said Deimos and Sanford have proof of a hax that Hank doesn't.

You're purposefully leaving out context again. stop it. Hank literally says. and i quote the scene:

T: GET UPGET UPGET UP

H: NO!

-Gets resurrcted-

H: KNOCK IT OFF.

What part of saying 'no' to getting up makes you think he was trying to get up? you're contradicting the source material.
Because doing swift and agile moves definitely does not indicates great speed
They are not swift, nor are they agile. he's jumping up like 6 feet off the ground. that doesn't scale to speed. how doesn't that make sense to you?
I remember either episodes, in both of them he is quite just on par with Sanford in speed, maybe even somehow faster
Thats why it's "AT MOST". he isn't inferior in speed to a point he's being left in the dust by sanford, he's slower in the same regard Mag Agent Torture was to Hank. Slower, but not incomparable.
He didn't wiped floor with him, he quickly sucked in first encounter and retired, and subsequently managed to do something solely thanks to Rocket Launcher that Jeb couldn't counter

Sure, he did damaged him few times.... only to receive back most of bullets he shot, eluding from them with own teleportation
You can't say he didn't wipe the floor with Jebus then to 1-1 describe him doing just that.
Or insistly pushing own twisted interpretations like you now does
Hold on, you think i have a twisted intrepretation of the series because i don't want to give Mag Hank a 5x multiplier and a single ability which is already covered by 2 other abilities he has on screen definitely confirmed to have? Aren't you the same person who wanted to scale the entire cast to Multiversal based off a twitch statement?

let's not waste our time like this. you disagree, and i disagree. im not changing it until you give some actually good proof. end of story.

No, thats not what aim dodging is at all.

I never said hank was inferior to sanford and deimos??? when tf did i say that??? i said Deimos and Sanford have proof of a hax that Hank doesn't.

You're purposefully leaving out context again. stop it. Hank literally says. and i quote the scene:

T: GET UPGET UPGET UP

H: NO!

-Gets resurrcted-

H: KNOCK IT OFF.

What part of saying 'no' to getting up makes you think he was trying to get up? you're contradicting the source material.

They are not swift, nor are they agile. he's jumping up like 6 feet off the ground. that doesn't scale to speed. how doesn't that make sense to you?

Thats why it's "AT MOST". he isn't inferior in speed to a point he's being left in the dust by sanford, he's slower in the same regard Mag Agent Torture was to Hank. Slower, but not incomparable.

You can't say he didn't wipe the floor with Jebus then to 1-1 describe him doing just that.

Hold on, you think i have a twisted intrepretation of the series because i don't want to give Mag Hank a 5x multiplier and a single ability which is already covered by 2 other abilities he has on screen definitely confirmed to have? Aren't you the same person who wanted to scale the entire cast to Multiversal based off a twitch statement?

let's not waste our time like this. you disagree, and i disagree. im not changing it until you give some actually good proof. end of story.
Fair, I quite lazy now

He was aim dodging my guy. he could see where the the retainer was going to teleport, (Which by the way, incase you somehow didn't notice, The Retainer does make it obvious to where he teleports) and moved. people with 3/4 of the skill hank has can do that. and even then Hank did that twice compared to the 10 times he couldn't. so even then it wouldn't be a reliable thing for him to get an ability out of.

Hank is the worst example of this??? using the same example of 'oh well he can keep fighting with his head turned into a bloody stain' and coincidentally leaving out the part where Hank didn't want to come back from that, and wanted to stay dead, and was resurrected involuntarily, and forced to to fight after that point.

i can see sanford and deimos getting it, but to say Hank also gets it is complete bullcrap.

apparently, giant jumps = scaling in speed... he's still slow as **** compared to before his magnification.

Just watch 10 and 11 and you'll see he's slow. i don't know what to tell you. He's not anywhere close to as fast or faster than he was before the magnification. thats the fking point of it.

The difference was, is that despite the illness Jebus had, he could still relatively keep up with The Auditor. Jebus was still capable of throwing the auditor off of him, and was still capable of reacting to him.

it wasn't like auditor was fighting a disabled grandpa. he was fighting a slightly weakened version of Jebus, which he still wiped the floor with. you're purposefully making the auditor look bad so your point looks at all legitimate. if your point was truly legitimate, you wouldn't need to leave out context like that.

ask stupid questions get stupid answers. idk what to tell you. when your main argument relies on taking characters, leaving out context and dumbing them down beyond what they actually are, the only thing i can give you is a dumb answer.
For the part of super natural will. Project nexus actually gives a good example. After the phobos boss fight he loses his jaw (although we don't see how) and proceeds to fight Sanford and Deimos

Back