• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Physiology page rework (NEED STAFF)

Because that doesn't make any goddamn sense lmao.

having a title as Stward to the machine doesn't give you any abilities lol.
that should imply that they are can affect it, also Krink of curious cat named them as "Universe-scale janitors + it is was elaborated further and confirmed about being able to affect The Machine

Seriously, there's not many pages,
Theres not that many pages because people haven't made them yet...
and there's not even many abilities on this page - especially when you consider most of this is specific to types of individuals.
Which ones? Because, for the abilities i'm seeing they'd apply to the masses of characters, not just specific ones.

mega bump.

i want to have this go through before i continue to rework some of the other characters.

Employers should have Immortalities (Type 1 and 9: Type 1 - Comparable to Generation, who are existed epoch ago. 9 - Stated by doc to go from another realm),

Also I guess large size (Type 8: Stated to be literally entire dimension https://curiouscat.live/Krinkels/post/1018430728 and should be relative to Phobos who was going to be on par with Employer via consuming The Other Place, with even Christoff saying that Phobos would turn into "God-realm")

Back