• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Physiology page rework (NEED STAFF)

a twitch clip something i've already told you and every other supporter im purging lore related twitch WoG statements.

that, is also contradicts what's in the games, where 2BDamned literally is established as the guy who brings hank back. so theres a double no.
Doc seems to do it only sometimes, but okay, let's forgot this.

a twitch clip something i've already told you and every other supporter im purging lore related twitch WoG statements.

that, is also contradicts what's in the games, where 2BDamned literally is established as the guy who brings hank back. so theres a double no.
I mean to be fair this is the one thing that krinkles keeps consistent when replying about hanks thing in MC4.

I don't care about this topic so much but i should say 2BDamned only confirmed that he bringed Jesus back (in one of flashbacks) whatever i don't recall him saying anything about ressurecting Hank. Might refresh my memory about game tho.

I don't care about this topic so much but i should say 2BDamned only confirmed that he bringed Jesus back (in one of flashbacks) whatever i don't recall him saying anything about ressurecting Hank. Might refresh my memory about game tho.
I know Krinkles has some curiouscat statements talking about 2BDamned bring him back, and i thought he had a scene about that in project nexus but i might be wrong.

I know Krinkles has some curiouscat statements talking about 2BDamned bring him back, and i thought he had a scene about that in project nexus but i might be wrong.
Doc never said anything about this in MPN. But yes, Krinkels confirmed that Doc revives Hank on curiouscat, although it is hard to say if he responding for EVERY Hank's ressurection

You did all of 3 things:
  1. Made the Images look like complete dumpster fire, just dump the extra ones into a Gallery for God's sake
  2. Added Pain Inhibition which is NOT an ability.
  3. Added Immortality type 2 for MAG, which is fine I guess
Overall, you can literally make a CRT to add Immortality type 2 to MAG without making the profile look terrible.

Well, the original profile still misses quite few things, outside of stats. Things that are accepted such as bullet time amp isn't in the profile.

This is what i will gonna add:

*Add more images and quotes

*Change his stats to accepted tier and add his early series key

*Add the bullet-time amp to his speed part of the page

*Add couple hax/abilities that hasn't been adressed before

*Add few more supportive video/evidence, post links in the page instead of citing the source

*Add extra weakness

And 1-2 more thing.

I'm pretty sure i have seen it in some of VSBW profiles before, i can change it to resistance to pain

I won't gonna lie i kinda screwed up in images
being resistant to pain is typically just stamina.
also, yeah, a lot of those keys aren't really needed. combine all of his Magnified keys. he doesn't get relevantly more strong between 9, 10, and 11

im fine with a 1-4 key. he's very much depicted as inferior to his future self after he blew himself up.

also, mag key is missing his immortality negation i tried getting on his profile a bit ago but the CRT died.

Well, the original profile still misses quite few things, outside of stats. Things that are accepted such as bullet time amp isn't in the profile.

This is what i will gonna add:

*Add more images and quotes
Which, again, make the profile look TERRIBLE.
*Change his stats to accepted tier and add his early series key
Why does Mag 9 and 10 need to be seperated? There's literally no difference between them
*Add the bullet-time amp to his speed part of the page
He doesn't have an amp, he, along with like every other MC character under the sun, reacts to and deflects bullets.
*Add couple hax/abilities that hasn't been adressed before
I can't find em beyond Immortality type 2!
*Add few more supportive video/evidence, post links in the page instead of citing the source
Sure, this can be done without a CRT
*Add extra weakness
I can't find it!
I'm pretty sure i have seen it in some of VSBW profiles before, i can change it to resistance to pain

I won't gonna lie i kinda screwed up in images
Then it should be removed from them, end of story. We haven't done resistance to pain for having a high Pain Tolerance in a long while.

Which, again, make the profile look TERRIBLE.

Why does Mag 9 and 10 need to be seperated? There's literally no difference between them

He doesn't have an amp, he, along with like every other MC character under the sun, reacts to and deflects bullets.

I can't find em beyond Immortality type 2!

Sure, this can be done without a CRT

I can't find it!

Then it should be removed from them, end of story. We haven't done resistance to pain for having a high Pain Tolerance in a long while.
Alright i will remove the extra images, merge the MC9-11 keys and remove the pain resistance.

I didn't finish the profile yet

I'm not talking about their base reaction timing (Post in thread 'Finally' https://vsbattles.com/threads/finally.160015/post-6124339)

Can we stop giving every single verse a verse-specific page? Seriously, there's not many pages, and there's not even many abilities on this page - especially when you consider most of this is specific to types of individuals. I think it's pointless.

Back