• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff help needed: The knowledgeable members list

Thank you. I would also appreciate if somebody could inform all VS Battles Staff members about this thread, as it is very important.

Well, they recurrently overlook such threads anyway, so I would prefer to make sure, but okay then.

I do not think I fit there well, as the in-depth knowledge these lists may require is not really what I have. In general I know about 1-2 series total and there are other people who know more about it either way.

Well, even if it's for one or two verses, it would still be appreciated to list a name there, especially if there are little to no other users on the same verse. From what I heard a few people consider you the InuYasha expert; and no one has yet to add their name to that list.

In the case of staff members, you don't have to be an expert regarding a verse to add yourself to the list, just know enough to be able to help out with properly evaluating content revision threads, as this is part of the entire point of having a staff.

The standards are stricter for non-staff members.

Yeah, many people are supposed to be an expert, like RavenSupreme being InuYasha expert or Matthew Schroeder being knowledgeable about the MCU and a couple more verses, yet they're not on the list.

Speaking of which, Dark649 seems knowledgeable on many verses in general, yet his username seems absent from many of those lists.

Yes, it would be appreciated if all staff members chipped in here, so this wiki will get much better organised.

I am going to remove my name from the Kirby verse, as I haven't even played any of the latest games. All I know is a handful of feats.

Done. I've also added some recently added verses and corrected links to the Battlefield and Uncle Grandpa pages.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I added my name to Assasination Classroom, that's the only verse I can think of that i'm decently knowledgeable about.

I've done so.

Should I remove the names of members who are now inactive like Alakabaam and CrossverseCrisis?

Thank you for the help. It would also be helpful if you remove long inactive and blocked members, yes.

Oh yeah, I agree with Spino about removing names of perma blocked users, since they're obviously not going to respond.

Should probably also do that for supporters/opponents sections on verse pages when they're found.

Hmm. As I feared, not a lot of staff members seem to have reacted to this thread. Would anybody be willing to inform them about it via their message walls? I would appreciate the help.

Would it also be worth highlighting this thread?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize the thread was already highlighted.

Yes, it is highlighted, but that is usually not efficient enough to make most of the staff notice, going by my experience.

@Friendly

No. Anyone who is particularly knowledgeable in a verse should add their names to the list, but all Staff Members should be adding their names to the list if applicable.

I've been busy with real life lately, but my name is already under most franchises I know.

I've put my name on the verses i know (not a lot tbh but better than nothing)

I put my name in the verses I consider myself knowledgeble; there's a few that aren't in the list tho, I can take a look later.

Back