• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff help needed: The knowledgeable members list

Thank you for the help. Knowing enough to be able to help to evaluate related content revision threads is enough for staff members. You don't have to know a verse inside and out.

Okay. Thank you for the help, although people who have left the wiki for a few months might come back later, so be careful to only apply this to obvious cases.

I think I added myself to most verse I follow long ago, although some of the verse I follow aren't there in the first place, so I may add them.

Thank you for the help. If the verses that you know reasonably well have no entries in the page, feel free to add them.

Thank you for the help everybody.

I'm listed under everything I'm confident to provide all-around knowledge on.

I noticed a couple of verses where I can add myself, but going to edit later to not interrupt the editing of someone else.

While I am not active as often i'd certainly like to say i'm fairly knowledgeable on DBZ and Jojo especially and even a bit of Bleach.

I done it with a select few verses. The only one I have yet to include myself in is the Pretty Cure series due to the lack of link but that's likely because we currently have 3 different pages for it, one for each installment. Since this long running series pretty much confirmed that all installment takes place within the same universe with the movies and baton pass episodes, I hope people don't mind if I construct a page dedicated to summarize the franchise as a whole while listing myself as a decently knowledgable member after including the link.

That should be fine. Thanks.

I can add my name to a few more, although I already have my name added to several as it is.

Back