• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ssj4 goku shadow dragon arc or goku's super saiyan 2 and 3, no god forms, in db super.

firstly to all the people who are like, "But goku as ssj3 isn't multi solar system" we are talking about anime not manga, so they are in this case, also copy vegeta used base against gotenks and ssj4 goku is stronger than shenron, the reason he was beat is his power was halved, also remember goku said to shenron "i could beat you by myself" after shenron lost the dragon balls, btw goku lost alot of energy so he wasn't overcharged ssj4, plus shenron avoided fighting him and went to omega again when he wasn't at half power.

This all depends on how you look at it.

If you don't accept DBS Goku absorbing God Power into his base then GT Super Saiyan 4 Goku wins easily because we still don't have a feat for DBS Goku in his Super Saiyan 1, 2 or 3 forms so at his lowest he's Solar System Level/4-B while GT Super Saiyan 4 Goku is Multi Solar System Level/4-A.

If you do accept that DBS Goku absorbed God Power into his bas then he destroys all of GT because he is Multi Galaxy Level/3-B in Base while the highest GT characters are only Galaxy Level/3-C.

ok look at what i said, i said both are multi solar system in base because this is anime only. Also GT goku in base is stronger than his ssj3 form as base, but here is the thing, buu saga gotenks as an ssj3 is around buu saga goku as an ssj3 and copy vegeta stomped him as an ssj3, even though goten and trunks got alot stronger during the two time intervals, possibly 10x if he trained as much as krillin. Oh yeah i said no god forms, this includes saiyan beyond goku, godly ki absorbed base, super saiyan god, super saiyan blue, blue kaioken, or any other forms that have to do with god.

If you take away all things related to the god ki and use anime logic to make DBS Goku Multi Solar System then Super Goku loses. His training isn't over the top, GT Goku trained as well plus gains SS4.

"Take always all things related to the god ki"?

But the op stated copy vegeta enless you mean not including ssjblue or ssjg

take every thing related to god ki, also super goku is stronger than goku base in GT, also this is current time so goku is now stronger than copy vegeta who is vastly superior to buu

Shrekkid said:
Oh yeah i said no god forms, this includes saiyan beyond goku, godly ki absorbed base, super saiyan god, super saiyan blue, blue kaioken, or any other forms that have to do with god.
The OP said this^

Vegeta trained with Whis and unlocked his God ki, that's why in base he took SS3 Gotank's hits. Taking away everything involving God Ki will result in Vegeta's power boost being taken which will result in Copy Vegeta not being that strong.

This is of course if you accept their God base forms (which we are not using here as OP suggested)

I'm not about to debate who's stronger because that going to result in to much power speculation.

no vegeta used base, if his copy used god he would have killed him, this is because copy vegeta is the commeson and has no prob killing, so it was base, also dragon ball wiki and vs battles wiki lists it as such, plus and goku was surprised that he could transform or use god ki when he transformed into ssjb, so yeah, it's base. also stop bringing up how the training isn't that over the top, krillin got 6-10 times stronger in a few years. Now just listen to what i said previously and tell me who'd win.

Back