• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Watching at the calc for Kid Buu's speed, I saw that the High End of the calc (The most likely accepted one) has a result of ~420 times SoL

Well, Goku matched him in SSJ3, so (This is very likely Calc Stacking, so if you want to discart this is ok) SS3 is x4 times SS2, this means that the SS2 is 4 times slower (Or less, if people believes on the argument that SSJ is more inclined to power rather than speed), making SS2 low end MFTL, which would scale to Fat Buu, who briefly fought Kid Buu

We dont use the SSJ multipliers.

The only thing we accept is SSJ1 being at least 20X base for being superior to the kaioken X20.

But why?

Frieza was 50% against Goku, and he was using 20KK

Then Goku increase to 50 times that and Frieza uses his 100% (And we all know how that fight ended)

Also, if we use the logic you mentioned, then SS2 is close to SS3 in speed

We don't use the PL multiplier that way, and that would be calc staking; but we shouldn't consider KK multiplier different than SS's, in fact, both works in same way.

ˆNo, we used PL to scale Vegeta to 5-A due being higher than Ginyu's, however, Ginyu hasn't his stats justified according to some people tho, so that can be discussed.

Power levels are generally not linear, which is why we do not use them.

I think what's not linear was with the differenece between Super Saiyan and their grades. Like comparing Grade 1 with Grade 3. It's stronger than the normal Super Saiyan, but it is slower due to the size of the bulging muscles, especially when each form burns off too much energy (that is, of course, mastering the first form like Goku and Gohan did). The highest multiplier for the Kaioken was 20x against Frieza in both manga and anime while in the movie is 100x against Slug, but it basically has the drawback with the endurance/stamina, right? If they didn't like condition themselves to withstand the intensity as well as a quick power-up before getting use to the technique. And I did see the databook about the multiplier for the Super Saiyan forms like 50x for Super Saiyan, 2x for Super Saiyan 2 (100x base), and 4x for Super Saiyan 3 (400x base).

Oh yeah. Not to mention about the Oozaru form that basically grants the Saiyan's strength to increase 10-fold. If I remember correctly, someone stated Vegeta to be planet level while in the Oozaru form to be set to a large planet buster. So what does that mean? Does it not have the similar effect with the Kaioken or Super Saiyan of which it increases one's strength?

It increases strength, but, as far as I understand, the displayed differences in raw power have been far greater than the multipliers imply.

Right. Based on the statistics when comparing the warriors or fighters from the series, one can be swifter, stronger, powerful, durable, agile, or anything that is like one step ahead or superior to another isn't quite linear when power scaling, right? I mean, look at Goku as a kid... even though they put his combat strength at a 10 while an average human a 5, yet he can throw a car that weighs 970 kg pretty far, his footwork being faster than an athlete by covering a hundred meters in 8.5 seconds, and withstanding 3 gunfire from a hand gun and an axe to the head, there are some things that could tire or kill a normal person.

I understand if this is a little derailing, but Ss3 is 4x stronger for any anime character though.

Ss3 makes sense in anime only, as a blast from gohan fills up half the tank for buu's energy, making buu 2x stronger than gohan, pre z training. Goku says kid buu is 2x stronger than fat buu. Since goku is superior to gohan, it'd put him as superior to kid buu at full ss3 power, way to go on scaling anime. Like I said, anime only.

Anime super saiyan is 100x stronger than base btw, as frieza fought goku with 1% his power in the anime, and in GT, rildo says goku's power amped 100 fold with super saiyan.

This part isn't any attempt on my part, it's something to take into consideration though. Ss forms are direct ki multipliers, as is kaioken, which the wiki states as being so, when a Dbz character has stated to have 10x the ki, there is more than 1 factor, training is another, training strength instead of ki to boost such statistic.

The multiplier stuff was discussed a few days ago. I will try to find that thread. But it was agreed that the daizenshuu multipliers of ssj2 and ssj3 are way too low compared to what they should be according to the official manga.

Kaioken and Oozaru are the only linear multipliers and there is a good chance that ssj1 is x50 of base. ssj2 and ssj3 multipliers are not consistent with the manga.

That's what was decided.

This is a very old thread, so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back