• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Greetings

Season 4 is out and well, it's easily the best season of the show. I'll leave here what I believe are the upgrades and scalling, do not read this thread if you didn't finished the 4th season, since well, massive spoilers, and well you'll not understand anything XD

Trevor Belmont

* He has some new weapons, the Cross (Famous in Castlevania games), Holy Water and what I believe is a Holy Dagger (Has apparently a pact with God)
  • Broke a magic barrier that Alucard couldn't (8-C with the Whip)
  • Fought and kept up with people that can dodge his whip and also keep up with Alucard (Subsonic with Supersonic reactions)
  • Can endure multiple hits from Death, he also survived the explosion that killed him, however barely
  • Could hear vampires and night creatures from a distance when Sypha couldn't (Enhanced Senses)
  • Kept up with a vampire named Ratko, that claims to be the best fighter in his species for the last 300 years
  • Can ignite the whip in flames, which is called Flame Whip in games, it's clearly stronger than the regular so a Higher with Flame Whip should work

Sypha

• Can keep up with people comparable to Trevor in speed (Subsonic with Supersonic reactions)
  • Can also harm people that are around comparable to Trevor physically (9-A with Magic)
  • Can heat stuff (Very clear Heat Manipulation)
  • Can tank hits from the Night Creatures, which are currently 9-B (9-B Durability)

Alucard

• Higher Durability with Shield
  • His Shield can also block Acid (Resistance to Acid)
  • Can manifest his famous SOTN wings (Flight)

Saint Germain

- No new physical feats, but he can Create Portals which allows Dimensional Travel

Isaac

• Kept up with Carmilla
  • Can create portals with the magic mirror
  • Carmilla couldn't heal from his stabs with his Devil Forgemaster Dagger (Low Mid Regen Negation)

Carmilla

• Can cover her body in lightning when serious, you can even see this in the trailer (Electricity Manipulation)
  • Her suicide attack is at least 9-A, likely 8-C, but it needs a calc

Hector

- No new physical feats, but he has Magic and can create barriers

Death

• His sheer size can maybe have some interesting KE, but I don't think it goes beyond Tier 9
  • Very clearly scales to Trevor in Ap and speed
  • Resists multiple Whip strikes that would implode supernatural creatures
  • Said whip could also destroy his magic barrier, something that Alucard (Who's 8-C when serious) couldn't, so I guess Death's barriers have 8-C Durability
  • Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel as he can travel between the Infinite Corridor
  • He can disguise himself as vampires and other stuff,and change his Size (Shapeshifting)
  • Large Size type 1
  • Can feed from Death (Souls), and would've be the strongest being on Earth if his plan succeded
  • "Alive" ever since life on Earth
  • As explained in the show, he isn't Death on a conceptual level

Now, one thing that I believe also deserves a discussion is if we can scale Dragan (Who's stated be "Legendary") to 8-C, and by that, scale Trevor to it and Sypha's Magic aswell. Alucard avoids being all out most of the times, as we could see in his fight against Dracula, he was (Alongside Trevor and Sypha) completely dominated even when going serious, and only truly scalling to his father when they were 1vs1. Based on that, I wonder if he was really using everything against Dragan, I can say he was when he tried to break Death's Barrier as, well, basically everything was depending on that and it was his father and his mother on the other side, which isn't quite the same in the fight against Dragan. Trevor's whip not only could break the barrier, but also could break Dragan's armor, which was capable of tanking (Maybe all-out) Alucard. I'm aware the whip negates the durability of supernatural beings, but the armor and the barrier aren't living beings, so the AP is clear

So I'll take the barrier as 8-C, as Alucard really did tried to break it even with his weaponry, while Dragan I believe should be 9-A to 8-C

So the proposal for Ap and speed sections for their Season 4 key is:

Trevor Belmont:

Attack Potency: At least 9-A, possibly 8-C physically (Stronger than before, can fight with Dragan, who was comparable to Alucard), at least 8-C with Morning Star Whip (Could break a barrier that Alucard couldn't and broke a good part of Dragan's armor that can tank hits from him), Higher with Flame Whip and Holy Dagger (Completely dominated and defeated Death), his whip also bypasses durability from supernatural beings

Speed: At least Subsonic with Supersonic reactions (Kept up with Dragan)

Weakness: The Holy Dagger burns his arm and can be lethal to him aswell

Sypha Belnades:

Attack Potency: Unknown physically, at least 9-A, possibly 8-C with Magic (Can harm Dragan with her magic spells)

Durability: At least 9-B (Can tank hits from Night Creatures)

Speed: At least Subsonic with Supersonic reactions (Kept up with Dragan)

Alucard:

Attack Potency: 8-C (Likely stronger than before)

Durability: 8-C, higher with Shield

Speed: At least Subsonic with Supersonic reactions (Likely faster than before)

Death:

Attack Potency: At least 9-A, possibly 8-C (Stronger than Trevor physically)

Durability: At least 8-C (Can tank hits from the Morning Star Whip)

Speed: At least Subsonic with Supersonic reactions (Kept up with Trevor Belmont)

These are the only ones that actually need a new key with new scaling/tiers

Second additions

After some talk, there are some more stuff to add:

Sypha:

• 9-B Physical AP, as she used her physical strength to stab Night Creatures with large hand-held icicles, said creature is 9-B
  • Water Manipulation, she telekinetically pulled the water from the channel before she froze it on Night Creatures
  • Platform Creation and Barrier Creation with Ice Constructs

Saint Germain:

- He should be 10-B in the end, as he clearly stated to have abilities only on the magic field.He is capable of killing other humans, but only with weapons, which is possible to another humans

Isaac:

• Limited Magic Nullification, his Forge Dagger can easily bend magic bars that Lenore couldn't, he could also nullify the Magician's Mind Control spell with it,so it's consistent
  • His Night Creatures can allow him to fly, and they by themselves have multiple abilities, the common between them are Fire, Acid, Lightning, Weapon Mastery, and Large Size

Last edited:
This season, and honestly the entire series, is a masterpiece. It is without a doubt the best video game adaptation of all time. From the characters, writing, animation, art, music, themes, and everything in between.....you can feel the love and care that went into crafting this amazing piece of art. I absolutely loved it.

With that being said, I also agree with all of these additions proposed in the OP. Great work.

Top-tier series.

Sylpha should get Water Manipulation since she telekinetically pulled the water from the channel before she froze it on Night Creatures (consistent with her both creating flames and telekinetically controlling flames she didn't create). She should also get Platform Creation with her ice for obvious reasons. Also, she used her physical strength to stab Night Creatures with large hand-held icicles, so she should scale to them in AP physically.

Saint Germain should get BFR, since that is how he saved Trevor's life when he was about to be blown up by the holy dagger. Also Forcefield Creation and Soul Manipulation (not only through stones/prep; he was seen manipulating Vlad's and Lisa's souls), though his barrier was done with prep. He claims that he is not an expert on fighting, and acknowledged that he is easily killable by Dragan and night creatures, so should he get a tier based on this?

Should Issac get Magic Nullification with his dagger? Multiple bars in Lenore's magical cage bent when they touched Issac's knife, with Issac not showing exertion. This would be consistent with Issac cutting the wizard's mind control spell.
Also he should get Flight by grabbing onto his flying night creatures. And Large Size with the giant night creature he summoned against Legion. The flying night creatures used in the invasion against Carmilla can fire electricity from their mouth.

Sylpha should get Water Manipulation since she telekinetically pulled the water from the channel before she froze it on Night Creatures (consistent with her both creating flames and telekinetically controlling flames she didn't create). She should also get Platform Creation with her ice for obvious reasons. Also, she used her physical strength to stab Night Creatures with large hand-held icicles, so she should scale to them in AP physically.
I forgot about this, that's "At least 9-B"

Saint Germain should get BFR, since that is how he saved Trevor's life when he was about to be blown up by the holy dagger. Also Forcefield Creation and Soul Manipulation (not only through stones/prep; he was seen manipulating Vlad's and Lisa's souls), though his barrier was done with prep. He claims that he is not an expert on fighting, and acknowledged that he is easily killable by Dragan and night creatures, so should he get a tier based on this?
If he gets a tier...it would be 10-A at best XD

Should Issac get Magic Nullification with his dagger? Multiple bars in Lenore's magical cage bent when they touched Issac's knife, with Issac not showing exertion. This would be consistent with Issac cutting the wizard's mind control spell.
Also he should get Flight by grabbing onto his flying night creatures. And Large Size with the giant night creature he summoned against Legion. The flying night creatures used in the invasion against Carmilla can fire electricity from their mouth.

The Mind stuff had to also be resistance, since he could still move the dagger in order to break the spell

His dagger also negated Carmilla's regen, so I guess it's very consistent, limited Magic Nullification works for me

Similar to Hector's Game profile, he should get a Monsters tab, with their ability that likely are Fire, Acid, Flight, some of them have large size

The other stuff I don't have problems

Sypha also cut a night creature apart with her "Raikiri" lol, so I definitely agree with 9-B physicals for her all around.

Okay, after a second look, I think Saint Germain is just 10-B, he even said he fought against chickens and lost

While it may be just a joke, he says that to further explain that his abilities aren't physical, but magical, so 10-B seems the best bet for him

I think Death should just straight up be 8-C. He can casually no-sell attacks from the Morning Star, something that even Dracula couldn't do, as he was visibly hurt by just one strike. Not to mention, he can casually swat aside Trevor, while Alucard, who is 8-C, needed to actually fight to actually corner him. And maybe he should have 2 keys? Before he ate the key, he implied that he was inferior to Dracula. However, once he ate the key, he preformed the feats previously said.

Also, Trevor should have Awakened Power, as seen in his fight with Death.

Last edited:
Having 8-C Durability doesn't mean 8-C AP, he can harm Trevor, yes, but Trevor has "At least 9-A, possibly 8-C" Durability, harming him isn't straight 8-C. There are multiple characters in the wiki that are tanks, meaning, Durability > AP

2 Keys can work yes, but what would be his base/pre ratings ?

Alucard was very casual against Trevor, at full power, Season 1 Treffy wouldn't have a chance

Having 8-C durability =/= 8-C AP yes, but it is clear that Death is physically far superior to practically everyone else we've seen so far, at least in his 2nd key.

Alucard was casual yes, but so was Death. Difference is, Trevor could actually block attacks from a casual Alucard. One swat from Death and Trevor was sent flying and to his knees.

I'd say that his base rating would be what it currently is now, with the exception of his durability, which would be "At least 9-A, possibly 8-C". His second key would just be "At least 8-C"

At least 8-C Death is reasonable.

And Sypha still isn't getting her due I see lol. With how many massive gears she inadvertently melted within Dracula's castle while forcibly teleporting it, it's definitely worth calcing and almost certainly above 8-C

Being superior to a "9-A possibly 8-C" doesn't make you straight 8-C. I know that in Castlevania wiki they say Death is the strongest, being but that was never stated in the series, when he said that, it was about the result of his plan if it succeeded, but it didn't, he only has feats against Trevor, who's just "9-A to 8-C"

We can calc some of his strikes and his KE to see what we can find tho

Literally ALL of Death' feats that put him at his current Tier were done after he ate the key so I don't see how his pre key version would have them

Death was casual against Trevor ? I really, really don't see that being the case, trash talking and "not fighting with everything you have" are very different things, Death was, well, fighting probably the most dangerous fight he could have as Trevor's arsenal are completely broken, 0 reasons for him to hold back even more when he saw Trevor's skills as Varney

It wasn't Sypha who directly melted the Castle's systems, it was chain reaction, that's why this was rejected long ago

Also, Trevor should have Awakened Power, as seen in his fight with Death.
Agreed, he not only whooped Death's ass AP-wise, but he was blitzing him, too. Not only by cranking up the frequency of his strikes to the point that Death couldn't keep up, but by getting behind Death before he could react, and taking the long away around in a semi-circle, no less, albeit Death was still reeling from a flurry of explosions

It wasn't Sypha who directly melted the Castle's systems, it was chain reaction, that's why this was rejected long ago
Chain reaction is downplay, the castle melted pieces of itself struggling against her. It's not like with the destruction of Sokovia in Avengers 2, where what was being busted (the vibranium generator lifting the city) not only had energy-absorbing and rebounding properties that essentially boosted the damage of Thor's attack, but also carried enough energy on it's own to lift the city and released it upon its destruction. What happened with the castle was portrayed as a pretty straightforward tug-of-war where the castle inadvertently melted parts of itself from struggling too hard.

Last edited:
Chain reaction is downplay, the castle melted pieces of itself struggling against her
"Downplay"

It literally was that, you can't scale her to the Castle's chain reaction done overtime

Agreed, he not only whooped Death's ass AP-wise, but he was blitzing him, too. Not only by cranking up the frequency of his strikes to the point that Death couldn't keep up, but by getting behind Death before he could react, and taking the long away around in a semi-circle, no less, albeit Death was still reeling from a flurry of explosions
Yeap, It certainly seemed to be something like Awakened Power

Is there any way we can calc the explosions Trevors whips give off or the stone Death cuts through? I feel like one of those might yield something useful here.

I know that all the feats I listed were from his 2nd key, I literally said that. Thats why I suggested we have his "At least 8-C" in his second key.

To be honest, you could say the same thing about Alucard. Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Trevor, but he certainly was not holding back that much. And Trevor seemed to be relatively fine after taking a punch to the face from Alucard. While a single slap from Death sent Trevor flying, and visibly hurt him. The 2nd time he did that, Trevor was once again sent flying and was struggling to get up. Point is, while Alucard did defeat Trevor, Death was stomping him. And I already gave some examples on how physically, Death is heavily implied to be the strongest character in the series at that point.

Last edited:
It literally was that, you can't scale her to
the Castle's chain reaction done overtime
Chain reaction =/= damage over time. A chain reaction is using a 10-C match to start a building-leveling fire. Damage over time is firing cannons at the building until it's completely fragmented, and the latter is usable when the damage done can accurately be divided across each attack, or across the seconds passed. Sypha's feat is the latter. Spreading it across the seconds taken to perform it would deflate the final results by a good deal, yes, but if nothing else, calcing it would at least add further consistency to the 9-A or 8-C ratings, given the size and amount of gears, and the fairly short timeframe of Sypha and the castle's tug-of-war match

Last edited:
I know that all the feats I listed were from his 2nd key, I literally said that. To be honest, you could say the same thing about Alucard. Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Trevor, but he certainly was not holding back that much. And Trevor seemed to be relatively fine after taking a punch to the face from Alucard. While a single slap from Death sent Trevor flying, and visibly hurt him. The 2nd time he did that, Trevor was once again sent flying and was struggling to get up. Point is, while Alucard did defeat Trevor, Death was stomping him. And I already gave some examples on how physically, Death is heavily implied to be the strongest character in the series at that point.
Implied by what, harming a "9-A possibly 8-C" ?

Alucard almost never goes all out and this is very clear by their fight against Dracula

Even when serious and against Dracula, he wasn't at 100% and the best shot against him was the Morning Star, with Alucard making little to no damage. He only TRULY started to harm Drac (Who's the owner of the 8-C feat, mind you) after they were separated from Trevor and Sypha and were fighting on 1x1, which is when they obviously started to fight seriously. The OP uses this as why Dragan isn't just 8-C

Having that in mind, he wasn't serious against Trevor and didn't even had a reason to, as it was just a test

Last edited:
Chain reaction =/= damage over time. A chain reaction is using a 10-C match to start a building-leveling fire. Damage over time is firing cannons at the building until it's completely fragmented, and the latter is usable when the damage done can accurately be divided across each attack, or across the seconds passed.
Fire is a damage overtime, as it kept burning the Castle systems. The whole feat is Sypha taking control over the Teleportation device that, for going against its "will", starts melting because fire starts burning it, how are we going to scale Sypha to something that isn't directly related to her Magic ? It's something that comes from the systems that burned/melted itself. Sypha forced the situation, but she didn't did the "feat"

Implied by him stomping a "9-A, possibly 8-C" with 2 attacks rather than just beating them in a fight. And implied by him No-selling attacks from the Morning Star. This clearly shows that they intended Death to be the strongest antagonist yet, even if it isn't directly stated.

The way you are talking makes it seem like Alucard wasn't even trying, when he clearly was. Even if it was just a test, there is no reason for Alucard to hold back by that much. He wanted to see if Trevor was strong enough after all, not train him.

Once again, a simple swat from Death did far more damage than Alucard physically using both hands to push his sword against Trevor.

Fire is a damage overtime, as it kept burning the Castle systems. The whole feat is Sypha taking control over the Teleportation device that, for going against its "will", starts melting because fire starts burning it, how are we going to scale Sypha to something that isn't directly related to her Magic ? It's something that comes from the systems that burned/melted itself
How does that not scale to her? Her exerting her influence on the castle's system is what it fought against so hard that it wound up destroying itself. She directly overpowered the castle in a brute force contest of magical might, so yeah it is directly tied to her Magic AP

Implied by him stomping a "9-A, possibly 8-C" with 2 attacks rather than just defeating them. And implied by him No-selling attacks from the Morning Star. This clearly shows that they intended Death to be the strongest antagonist yet, even if it isn't directly stated.

The way you are talking makes it seem like Alucard wasn't even trying, when he clearly was. Even if it was just a test, there is no reason for Alucard to hold back by that much. He wanted to see if Trevor was strong enough after all, not train him.

Once again, a simple swat from Death did far more damage than Alucard physically using both hands to push his sword against Trevor.
Tanking the Morning Star is Durability, not Attack Potency

Alucard was casual, by that we can't say he was using his 8-C level of power against Trevor. It's completely arbitrary to scale him in a fight that we don't know how much of his power he was using, SPECIALLY someone that 1 had no intention on killing Trevor and 2 consistently showed to hold his full power even in serious fights

How does that not scale to her? Her exerting her influence on the castle's system is what it fought against so hard that it wound up destroying itself. She directly overpowered the castle in a brute force contest of magical might
She overpowered one device, the one that triggered the Teleportation, which starts a fire in the systems. A fire that had time to burn it, that came from the systems and not from Sypha's direct Magic attacks. It's simply not connected to allow us to scale, you said yourself, it destroyed itself

She overpowered one device, the one that triggered the Teleportation, which starts a fire in the systems. A fire that had time to burn it, that came from the systems and not from Sypha's direct Magic attacks. It's simply not connected to allow us to scale, you said yourself, it destroyed itself
Except iirc there's no fuel or other combustibles shown in the engine room, not even at the time the feat occurs, and since the engine was a magical device and not some sort of boiler room or the like why would there be? Thus the fire could only burn for so long, and the full fury of the blaze came directly from the engine overworking itself

Tanking the Morning Star is Durability, not Attack Potency
I. Know. I'm saying that to show that Death is portrayed as being far superior physically to any antagonist we've seen so far.
Alucard was casual, by that we can't say he was using his 8-C level of power against Trevor. It's completely arbitrary to scale him in a fight that we don't know how much of his power he was using, SPECIALLY someone that 1 had no intention on killing Trevor and 2 consistently showed to hold his full power even in serious fights
Alucard was putting in actual effort into his attacks. He got into multiple sword clashes with Trevor, one of which involved him literally pushing his sword against Trevor, and he could block them/hold against it. Even if you say that Death put lots of effort into his first slap (he didn't) Trevor was sent flying and got visibly hurt. Alucard didn't intend to kill Trevor, but that does not mean that he didn't try. While Death intended to kill Trevor, he clearly wasn't going all out, he was somewhat toying with Trevor, as seen when he was taunting Trevor when he collapsed from his second attack. What I'm trying to say is, both were not going all out. Difference was, Trevor could fight against Alucard. But against Death, he was getting stomped. Combined with the fact that he could no sell attacks from the Morning Star shows that they intended Death to be one of, if not the strongest antagonist yet.

Last edited:
Except iirc there's no fuel or other combustibles shown in the engine room, not even at the time the feat occurs, and since the engine was a magical device and not some sort of boiler room or the like why would there be? Thus the fire could only burn for so long, and the full fury of the blaze came directly from the engine overworking itself
It had time, the scene itself has a cut after the Castle got teleported to the Belmont hold, while it's focusing in the protagonists, the fire is there

We don't know how a Teleportation device works so I'll avoid talking about "Fire can't start there"

I. Know. I'm saying that to show that Death is portrayed as being far superior physically to any antagonist we've seen so far.

Alucard was putting in actual effort into his attacks. He got into multiple sword clashes with Trevor, one of which involved him literally pushing his sword against Trevor, and he could block them/hold against it. Even if you say that Death put lots of effort into his first slap (he didn't) Trevor was sent flying and got visibly hurt. Alucard didn't intend to kill Trevor, but that does not mean that he didn't try. While Death intended to kill Trevor, he clearly wasn't going all out, he was somewhat toying with Trevor, as seen when he was taunting Trevor when he collapsed from his second attack. What I'm trying to say is, Alucard may have held back, but he was definitely trying. Trevor could fight back against that. Death was basically toying with Trevor until he got staggered by his third hit, and Trevor was getting stomped.
If you know why keep pushing this ? Death already has the best Durability there in his profile, it's just not AP

Again, let's just remember Dracula fight

Alucard was serious, with killing intention and struggling in his attacks, and still wasn't at full power as he only starts to affect his father after they were separated from Trevor and Sypha, Dracula is the one with the 8-C feat, to be 8-C you need to harm him, and Alucard only did during their X1, what this shows to us ? That even having killing intent, he still holds back to the point of not attacking with 8-C power, since he wasn't affecting Dracula in the beggining, and this wasn't in a test, but in a battle to decide the fate of the world. How, I ask, we can say Alucard was 8-C against Trevor when he didn't had intention to kill and was clearly casual ? It makes no sense

And I didn't saw a single reason to why Death wasn't serious against Trevor

Does this seriously look like any more of a serious attack than any one of Alucard's attacks? It's a simple slap. No more serious than any of Alucard's attacks. And Death was taunting Trevor after he fell down from his second strike. I never said that Alucard was going all out, I just said that both Alucard and Death weren't going all out against Trevor.

I'm not arguing that Alucard was 8-C against Trevor, I never once said that. I'm saying that both Death and Alucard weren't going all out, but the difference is Death was stomping Trevor with far fewer attacks, while Alucard just defeated him. Thus, Death is far superior to Alucard.

Last edited:
So you're saying that Alucard was 8-C against Trevor, that makes Season 1-2 Trevor 8-C for fighting him

Then Trevor tries to punch Dracula and the result is hilarious with Dracula not even moving. And who has the 8-C feat ? Dracula

How someone like Season 1-2 Trevor can scale to him if his punches did literally no damage ? This is the point you are missing, Alucard is 8-C by harming Dracula and he can only do that at full power, making Trevor fight a Full Power Alucard makes him close to Dracula, and the series couldn't be more clear that Season 1-2 Trevor and Dracula aren't at the same level physically. When you try a upgrade, you have to ask yourself if it doesn't break the scalling of the series, 8-C Alucard against Trevor does

Meaning that Alucard wasn't at 100% against him, and thus not 8-C, it's simple

I'll avoid making this thread a mess by repeating arguments now

I'm not arguing that Alucard was 8-C against Trevor, I never once said that. I'm saying that both Death and Alucard weren't going all out, but the difference is Death was stomping Trevor with far fewer attacks, while Alucard just defeated him. Thus, Death is far superior to Alucard.
It literally cannot be more crystal clear than this

Sorry I didn't saw your last edit, my post was before that

Death was serious, he was destroying Trevor physically but Trevor isn't straight 8-C, so being superior to him also isn't straight 8-C. I don't see why landing few hits on him means he was casual

Using Alucard as your example is the problem, as his level against Trevor is completely arbitrary, and certainly not 8-C. If he wasn't 8-C at that fight, we can't say Death is 8-C because he is stronger than Alucard at that fight

It had time, the scene itself has a cut after the Castle got teleported to the Belmont hold, while it's focusing in the protagonists, the fire is there

We don't know how a Teleportation device works so I'll avoid talking about "Fire can't start there"
Yes, I'm fully aware it had minutes to burn there. But only a few minutes, whereas so severely melting that many hundreds to thousands of tons of steel at its base melting point would take much longer, dozens of minutes to hours.

And I didn't say "fire can't start there" it pretty obviously did, I said that it could only burn for so long, since to melt that much steel even within the span of minutes would take an extreme intensity of heat well exceeding the melting point, burning through what little remaining magic mojo it's got quite rapidly.

Plus, iirc, by the time we see the damage, the steel is already cooling down past its melting point, as the melted steel isn't really shown being pulled down any farther by gravity, and its color (dull orange and yellow) suggests it's no longer liquid (would be bright yellow or straight-up white), so the fire started, stopped, and had been done with for some time before the fight moved to the engine room, meaning it still ought to be a valid timeframe to get second-by-second AP value from it

It actually have time there on the scene, just because it's cuts for the protagonists when the Castle is teleported, don't means that the fire is gone.

The feat is done overtime and not scale to Sylpha's magic attacks.

And even you mentioned early that he destroyed himself, which means you agree that should not scale to Sylpha's magic attacks directhy.

Back