• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Finally got an old recalc redone. So the Dracula meteor feat has been redone to 5.86 tons, so bordering on Large Building level+, this would buff all of the top tiers but I think a couple of the characters should deserve a bigger buff than before.

Obviously Dracula scales to this, he should easily be Large Building level+ given how he felt more irritated from the blast than wounded, Alucard scales to this obviously, Trevor should scale physically to Alucard for being able to keep up with him, Death and Dragan scales to this for the latter being able to withstand all 3 characters fighting him, and Death upscales for obvious reasons. Sypha in season 4 should have her magic scaled to High 8-C for being able to keep up with Alucard and Trevor with it, plus being able to amp Alucard with her lightning spell during the clash with Dragan

It's a very good upgrade, although, I object to scale some certain characters to flat High 8-C

And the reason is: They scale to Alucard. You noticed how Season 4 characters are currently "At least 9-A, likely 8-C", and that's because the scale to Alucard is a bit tricky sincehe holds back quite a lot. Let's get back to Dracula's battle, until Adrian and Drac went through the wall, Alucard wasn't really able to move his father, let alone scale to him, he got tossed into de fire casually, then, after attempts from Sypha and Trevor, Alucard was already able to move Dracula and make him kinda try, but still got tossed with a slap, then we have the fireball scene. See how it works ? Alucard was slowly warming up, started using more and more strength until he matched (Or almost matched) his father. That should tell a lot about how he fights, because Season 2's final battle might aswell be the 2nd most desperate situation, losing only to Death in Season 4, Alucard, in terms of logic, shouldn't have a reason to hold back besides the fact that his enemy is his father, but he already had made his mind at that point, yet, still held back. You could say it was because his friends were close (Afterall, he matches Dracula after the fireball, and beyond that point, Trevor and Sypha are out of the battle), but then the fight against Dragan would also stop him from using his full power for the very same reason.

So we know Alucard still holds back even knowing that:

• The enemy is stronger than him, even at full power
  • He already lost to said enemy once
  • The situation is desperate and needs to be done quickly
  • His life or his friends are on the line

3 of those criteria appear in the Dragan fight, so I'm against saying Alucard was for sure at his full power at that moment. Now, obviously, like I did in the past, I think Dragan, Trevor, Sypha and etc deserve the scaling, my problem is not considering the "Alucard problem" for their ratings, so if it is "9-A, likely High 8-C", just "High 8-C" or something like "Likely High 8-C", I'm fine with, but their AP justifications should approach Alucard's battle strategy. My favorite take would be the latter

What about Trevor’s whip being able to break death’s barrier, something Alucard couldn’t do easily? Shouldn’t that give him an easy higher tier with the whip alone?

I'd say that situation surely feels something Alucard wouldn't hold back, like, Death was freaking merging his beloved mother and father 💀

But afaik the morning star is flat 8-C, aswell as Death's Durability, so it should be flat High 8-C

That reminds me, if the Morning Star alone is High 8-C, wouldn't that upgrade Trevor's dual whip explosion from Season 3 ? After all, it's literally igniting both MS and VK, uniting their tips and focusing for a single attack, while Trevor broke the barrier without igniting the MS

It probably should, I mean he is going all out with both whips so I don’t see why the dual clash wouldn’t scale.

Okay, so basing on my thoughts above, I'll propose some descriptions for the characters affected

Trevor Belmont AP:

Seasons 1-3: Small Building level (Can fight people who can harm him, defeated The Demon Priest and many other powerful monsters, who are stronger than regular demons who are capable of tearing humans apart. Pierced a weakened Dracula through the chest with a stake, though was unable to kill him due to missing his heart. His Short Sword and Leather Whip can hurt Alucard. The Belmont Sword is capable of hurting and killing the Minotaur, who's this strong via sheer size and could shake the whole Belmont Hold with his punches, it also managed to decapitate a near-death Dracula), at least Large Building level with Morning Star Whip (Wears the same chain whip used on later seasons to break a magical barrier that Alucard, even at full power, couldn't), far higher with Flame Whip Explosion (By uniting the tip of both whips, Trevor can attack with a massive explosion that was capable of one-shotting the Visitor, which tanked many of his whip strikes without dying). His whip negates the durability of supernatural beings (The whip reacts to monsters and make them combust, exploding them from inside and turning them into ashes)

Season 4: Likely Large Building level (Stronger than before, can fight with Dragan, who was likely comparable to a full power Alucard), at least Large Building level with Morning Star Whip (Could break a barrier that Alucard couldn't and broke a good part of Dragan's armor that can tank hits from him), far higher with Flame Whip and Magic Dagger (Fought and defeated Death). His whip negates the durability of supernatural beings

Alucard's AP: Should we leave only one key for him ? He has no statements or other notable feats to show anything new for a whole separated key

Large Building level (Stronger than Vampire Generals and feared by them. Was able to fight against a weakened Dracula on hand to hand and actually harm him, whereas Trevor Belmont and Sypha Belnades were unable to deal any actual damage to his father, though he was ultimately no match. Managed to push back Dracula's fire-ball with help from Trevor and Sypha.)

However, we add a Standard Tactics for him:

* Due to his rejection of his vampiric side or perhaps his benevolent nature, Alucard avoids using his maximum power at the beginning of his fights and will progressively use more of his real strength only if pushed to do so. This is seen in the fight against Dracula, where he is not able to hurt him initially, but over the course of the fight, proceeds to put more and more pressure on his father, eventually matching his strength. Thanks to this, scaling him to other characters must be done case by case

Dragan AP:

Likely Large Building level (Strong even among vampires and could battle with Trevor, Sypha and Alucard at likely his full power at the same time)

Death's AP:

Large Building level (Physically stronger than Trevor Belmont and broke his arm with a single hit)

The reason I didn't added the "Likely" here is because his AP is already vastly above Trevor's Durability, a mere backhand already broke his arm and that wasn't even his Scythe, so considering the scaling, I'm not against putting him at this level

Sypha's AP:

Wall level physically (Used her physical strength to kill a Night Creature), likely Large Building level with Magic (Can harm Dragan)

Speed scaling:

Now, I also wanted to propose a speed re-scaling to some characters, 2 in particular: Dracula and Alucard

Their current speed feat was done casually by Season 1 Trevor and is currently at 0.85 c, less than 1.2x away from Lightspeed. In the series, Alucard consistently not only matched Trevor's speed in base, but showed far greater speed with...God knows the name of that skill he has, where he cloaks himself in a Red Aura and enhances his speed. The enhancement isn't so big to the point Trevor can't follow his movements, but it's notably faster than Alucard's base stats when used at its maximum capacity. During his fight against Dracula, full power Alucard could keep up with his speed, and straight up blitz Dracula once he used the Red Aura, Dracula then takes this brat a little more seriously and catches him. At the beggining, the same Trevor that did the Rel+ feat was completely blitzed by the same casual Dracula who Alucard matched and surpassed with the speed enhancement

So their scaling would look like this:

Trevor = 0.85 c

Base Casual Alucard = Trevor

Casual Dracula > Trevor (Blitz)

Serious Alucard = Casual Dracula

Red Aura Alucard > Casual Dracula (Blitz)

Serious (lol) Dracula > Red Aura Alucard (Note that this feat was reaction only)

So I wanted to ask you guys if such speed scaling, considering two speed blitzes in the middle, could give Alucard and Dracula FTL ratings

I wouldn’t mind only giving Alucard 1 key. However anyone remotely on Alucard’s level should be Large Building level+ given both Alucard and Dracula were barely fazed by the blast. The standard tactics I wouldn’t be against, though we’d likely need to give some examples like Marvel Comics Thor has to make sure we don’t have to deal with the circular scaling.

I’d think giving them Speed of Light or FTL ratings wouldn’t be far off given how far they outclassed trevor in season 2 so I’m fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back