• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH Thread 3: Ruby and Sapphire... oh wait! [SPOILER]

So all of the drama, the controversional discussion we brought so many time are concluded by jusy a simple word......DLC

10915139 946186252119539 6471626936548469472 n
IGNORE MEEEEH

Given by what they said about Legends Dynamaxing before our eyes, it seems they canonically can just Dynamax for free.

Also, birds seem like a form (the original showing of them has them right before that tree) while the Regis just seems like new Legends.

But more importantly...GARCHOMP

AND MYSTERY DUNGEON

The real cal howard said:
Given by what they said about Legends Dynamaxing before our eyes, it seems they canonically can just Dynamax for free.

Also, birds seem like a form (the original showing of them has them right before that tree) while the Regis just seems like new Legends.

But more importantly...GARCHOMP

AND MYSTERY DUNGEON
Please help many more Pokémon to arrange for work visa.

"This Pokémon ruled all of Galar in ancient times. Though it appears delicate and slight, its every move is filled with grace and dignity. It also has extremely high intelligence, and it's said to see every past, present, and future event."

Pokemon calyrex 2x

Lmao what does the new bear legend get? Every legend this gen has something completely bonkers to them. If that doesn't get something cool it'll feel overshadowed

Okay, this is great and all, but there is one important question....

Does Garchomp get Dragon Dance now?

So far I get that it can grow in power from a loss or something like that, can unleash blows "in an instant", can induce a rage mode, and it's calm form is analytical and when G-Maxed will either expose the sins of people's souls and make them feel agitated or it can quell their spirits and make them feel at ease.

I wonder what Unseen Fist will be, though. So far I guess it has... purification? Maybe empath manip focused on the souls of beings? It does say it vanquished evil spirits or something. Them there's rage mode, maybe some form of reactive evolution or whatever, and then simply good martial arts skills?

Foxthefox1000 said:
So far I get that it can grow in power from a loss or something like that, can unleash blows "in an instant", can induce a rage mode, and it's calm form is analytical and when G-Maxed will either expose the sins of people's souls and make them feel agitated or it can quell their spirits and make them feel at ease.

I wonder what Unseen Fist will be, though. So far I guess it has... purification? Maybe empath manip focused on the souls of beings? It does say it vanquished evil spirits or something. Them there's rage mode, maybe some form of reactive evolution or whatever, and then simply good martial arts skills?
Awakened Power.

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-gb/expansionpass/pokemon/gigantamax-inteleon/

What is the point of stretching its long tail out and hold it straight to form a pillar when enemies can as well attack its tail which forms the pillar? Also how to protect from being attacked right underneath?
Its espionage and range is upgraded to 15 km so great. Also, enhanced enhanced senses (temperature, air pressure, and even humidity) so yeah.

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-gb/expansionpass/pokemon/gigantamax-cinderace/

Its fighting spirit will possess the ball and cause the ball to pursue opponents as if it had a mind of its own. So homing effect?

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-gb/expansionpass/pokemon/gigantamax-rillaboom/

Planetary range Rillaboom with madness manipulation(?) drumming?

Oof. Rillaboom's is actually insane. Inteleon is just an insanely good sniper and intelligent, and Cinderace possesses it's ball

With Gigantamax forms included in a BR, I think this just changed the tides in Rillaboom's favor.

Overall, though, Inteleon is the smartest and most skilled of the bunch which is why without G-Max I can see it getting a win as well as it having a prettt versatile set.

Don't worry, they would add more in incoming DLC after this ngoahahahaha

I'd rather have these DLCs over having Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield.

yeah i would rather have dlc over them ruining the story because they wanted to implent a hidden legendary into the story.

I'm 100% hyped for Mystery Dungeon remakes. Imagine if they throw Mega Rayquaza as the final boss on Sky Tower.

Also, Gigantamax Rillabloom for the first Broadway Force Pokemon?

Good to find we are now getting stuff to finally scale 7-A Dynamax Pokémon to an actual tier.

Hopefully the anime will also give stuff to scale those that sit in other tiers, and maybe legendaries too...

Back