• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost nonexistent is the issue here, if the wounds only got partially healed, and would then go on to heal fully in more time, that's just Low regen.
The bullet wound was gone by the time by the time they were on the Statue of Liberty. Maybe Low normally, Mid-Low overtime?

I mean, Mid-Low overtime is just Low, I think. Cacked ribs and bullet wounds aren't outside of human capabilities to regen

I think Strange's profile needs one last tweak, I mentioned it in the other one but we should remove the "limited" to his soul and space manip.
@Lonkitt @KLOL56 could we do that soon?

Last edited:
He wasn't powering through them, he was in severe discomfort when he first broke his ribs, and right after Aunt May dies, he gets shot in the right shoulder, but in the lab, Tom is able to move normally without any pain on him, and the bruises on his face are not as severe afterwards, his bullet wound is also almost non-existent.
Not to mention, he was able to swing to the separate spots to watch JJ's report as well as mourn

Also, who keeps removing the scans that show the actual feats? Yk it’s important to do stuff like that otherwise people are just gonna say that these profiles are literally scanless in the ap section.

Also, who keeps removing the scans that show the actual feats? Yk it’s important to do stuff like that otherwise people are just gonna say that these profiles are literally scanless in the ap section.
For who is that happening for?

Hm? I don't see any links being removed. In fact, I just checked MCU's an all his links are still there

Hm? I don't see any links being removed. In fact, I just checked MCU's an all his links are still there
For raimi the ap justification for him harming new goblin is removed, the scan where eddie and the symbiote getting vaporized is gone, and the numerous scans that was showing Spider-Man tanking hits from sandman, venom etc are gone

For the mcu, the scan for spidey dodging an attack from scarlet witch is negged (which tbf, the scan time stamp was a little off but it could easily be fixed) and I think the dodging chitari scan is gone

For raimi the ap justification for him harming new goblin is removed, the scan where eddie and the symbiote getting vaporized is gone, and the numerous scans that was showing Spider-Man tanking hits from sandman, venom etc are gone
A) He never had a scan of that, I've checked a few times
B) All of those scans were non-stamped videos, not all that great

For the mcu, the scan for spidey dodging an attack from scarlet witch is negged (which tbf, the scan time stamp was a little off but it could easily be fixed) and I think the dodging chitari scan is gone
I must have missed that. There's a gif link of that which is more reliable

A) He never had a scan of that, I've checked a few times
B) All of those scans were non-stamped videos, not all that great
Ain’t no way-

i know for a fact I put scans for that and I KNOW the durability scan section were time stamped I double checked it

Either something unfortunately went wrong in that stamping process, or I simply checked those durability scans before you had the chance to edit them

Peter staggered Harry pretty significantly with a physical blow and harmed him with web shots during their first fight, so its not hard to find when he harmed him anyways

The calc is still there yes but the actual video feat that I put there before is not there anymore, but it doesn’t matter someone can just re add it as a gif form

If that video was to get replaced, I'd say to use this one, as the old one has audio issues. Or just use gifs. I'm favouring gifs. Either way, not a huge issue that breaks consistency or anything

Page is closed the moment so we can't

We can do that for the next CRT

You don't, yeah, you just need to get the page unlocked briefly

Oh hey, we never got an Integrated pic did we? We got the Black and Gold Suit + Final Suit, but not the Integrated

spider_man__no_way_home__concept__png_by_iwasboredsoididthis_demj53k-fullview.png
I have one on me here

Norman should be “at least 8-C” if you ask me. I get the idea of Tom holding back but, in context, that makes no sense to me. If May was in obvious danger at the time, and if Tom saw Norman tanking his punches, why would he still feel the need to hold back?

Also, three things to note:

Norman broke Tom’s ribs during their first fight.

For their final fight Tom was wailing on him with a bunch of punches, he never drew blood from Norman’s face or even left a bruise.

In SM1 Norman was regularly above Tobey.

Obviously Tom can still harm him, but Norman is clearly much stronger and more durable.

I found a cosplayer on twitter who made a really good cosplay of mcu spideys new outfit, if anybody here is good at making renders maybe we could use his stuff for the wiki

Yeah Cavin's always been really good and his faceshells with moveable lenses changes the game when he made them years ago definitely a Spider-Man cosplay community legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back