• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the old lady Peter struggled against was an old lady with a stick, not an old lady that he beat with a stick
this implies that wielding a stick allows old ladies to channel their true power and reach strength levels comparable to superhumans like Spider-Man and Doc Ock

i'm pretty sure he meant the glass but now this sparked an idea in my head where Otto's wife survived but his chip was still destroyed so he slowly became abusive towards her due to the influence of the arms
I'd have been curious to see what happened to him when he was returned to his original timeline and realized his wife was dead all over again.
Hell, seeing how all of them lived after that crazy experience would have been interesting.

Maybe the old lady Peter struggled against was an old lady with a stick, not an old lady that he beat with a stick
this implies that wielding a stick allows old ladies to channel their true power and reach strength levels comparable to superhumans like Spider-Man and Doc Ock
It took me years until sometime in December 2021 to realize him saying the old lady line was a stealth quip

He was referring to Goblin disguising as an old lady to lure Peter. For years, I just thought he was making a basic joke about Thanksgiving shopping

Last edited:
doesn’t Rhino from The Amazing Spider-Man need to be updated as well, also how exactly would this effect the speed of literally every other character in the MCU.

He already did get updated yesterday, but he doesn’t scale to Spidey. There’s a note on that for why

Also Andrew's profile still needs to be fixed for the minor Resistance stuff and the double Weakness post

And Tom's profile for renders

Last edited:
Weaknesses: Weaknesses: Can be overconfident in battle and not take fights seriously. His suit's electrical protection can be overcome and burned through with high-enough amounts of electricity

Who did this lmfao

also disagree with basically everything in his weaknesses section. First part is what literally every other Spider-Man is, not a weakness, second part was proven false in NWH where Electro basically does what he did in the first movie, but for a longer period of time. I watched the movie again today and he was being hit by lightning for 15 to 20 seconds straight

And by the way, we can add the "web block" he talked about with Tobey's Spidey, he said he runs out of web a lot of times.

I thought the web block was refering to him losing his powers in SM2 due to emotional problems which is already on the profile

second part was proven false in NWH where Electro basically does what he did in the first movie, but for a longer period of time. I watched the movie again today and he was being hit by lightning for 15 to 20 seconds straight
He was tortured with the lightning for a shorter duration in NWH, 5 seconds

And by the way, we can add the "web block" he talked about with Tobey's Spidey, he said he runs out of web a lot of times.
Nah, that was when Tobey had an existential crisis where all of his powers were being borked, otherwise he generally doesn't have a web block, or having power loss issues.

Actually shouldn't all versions of Spider-man that use webshooters have that listed as a weakness? Most of them have limited webbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back