• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Real talk, I don't think Miguel would hold it against Peter if they met considering he already paid the ultimate price and cleaned up his mess
Idk even with how much he hated Miles by the end of ATSV the worst thing he ever called him was an anomaly, Miguel and MCU Peter haven't even met and he's already calling him a little nerd 💀

Idk even with how much he hated Miles by the end of ATSV the worst thing he ever called him was an anomaly, Miguel and MCU Peter haven't even met and he's already calling him a little nerd 💀
Miguel calmed down and tried to be reasonable with Miles before the chase. If he met Peter, he'd probably tell him what consequences his actions had on the multiverse but then chill out cuz he's no longer doing anything that actively threatens it

That being said, that's not a long-lasting advantage. And Miguel has presumably defeated his own world's villains as evidenced by the Prowler gauntlet, Doc Ock tentacles, and Goblin glider at HQ. He also caught a variety of characters displaced across the multiverse. He is old enough to have had a child, and, if his comic origin story is anything to go by, has been Spider-Man since his 20s. He's fresh on his game and far more experienced than MCU Peter. Also, given he can view events across the multiverse, he's probably seen MCU Peter in action, considering the kid's notorious for having destabilized the multiverse, so he should know what to expect. It should not be difficult for Miguel to tag and incapacitate him
To be VERY fair, experience =/= skill. This is a mistake I see people make a lot, especially with Spidey vs Spidey matchups. Experience can speak a lot to skill, don't get me wrong, but there's many occasions where a lesser experienced individual can outskill much more veteran fighters in fiction. For example, Raimi Peter has more experience than MCU Peter. but MCU Peter is much more skilled

I do think Miguel slams MCU Peter though

To be VERY fair, experience =/= skill. This is a mistake I see people make a lot, especially with Spidey vs Spidey matchups. Experience can speak a lot to skill, don't get me wrong, but there's many occasions where a lesser experienced individual can outskill much more veteran fighters in fiction. For example, Raimi Peter has more experience than MCU Peter. but MCU Peter is much more skilled

I do think Miguel slams MCU Peter though
People also forget what experience means. Its not necessarily doing things for a longer time, its practical contact with events in the field. And MCU Peter has had more of that in 3 years than Raimi Peter has had ever

Back