• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Hm... I do recall that spectacular spider man verse has a 8-A calc, which is here. It might be helpful in scaling Spectacular to 8-A. Idk. am just throwing this out there.

Whatever it takes 🚬
image.png

Personally i'm not a fan of scaling them to Unlimited Spidey but not because of any problem in the logic, i don't like the idea of all the characters getting their rating because of scaling off of a cameo
But if the scaling goes through it just be like that i guess
I don’t know why this keeps coming up. There aren’t cameos. They aren’t homages. They aren’t Easter eggs. They are the characters, genuinely. Miguel did not create and assemble an entire society for any of them to be considered cameos; no one would even suggest this line of logic for the characters that showed up in Spider-Verse and Spider-Geddon.

We see an on-screen visualization of canon, and breaking canon, and how it’s consistent across universes. It wouldn’t add anything for them being there just to be there, they’re established, existing characters in the overarching narrative.

Oh i wasn't implying you were actually angry, i was just joking around that it seemed like it
Just imagine Miguel ranting about his team being called cameos

What's the update on scaling?

Movie was great btw, I have some problems with some of the characterizations and pacing, but overall it was very enjoyable. Probably my third favorite Spider-Man movie, behind Spider-Man 2 and Into the Spider-Verse. I feel ISTV is just more solid overall. My favorite characters would be:

1. Spot
2. Hobie
3. Pavitr
4. Miles
5. Miguel

Spot is one of my favorite villains in recent memory. The made him goofy without making him feel like a non threat, gave him a sympathetic background without trying to paint as a villain, and him going from the quiet kid to a cosmic horror is so good.

Alright gents I hope you're ready. Now that Ultima has released part 2 of his Marvel cosmology revision, I can finally drop this bomb on you.

Since Spider-Verse (and a bunch of other material like Spider-Geddon, WoG, etc.) confirmed that both it and the MCU are part of the mainline comics canon, that means The One Above All exists within this canon as well. The One Above All exists as the amalgamation of all Marvel writers and producers that help shape the narrative of the canon. Now what aspect of TOAA exists in this part of the canon?

Mother-******'

K.E.V.I.N.

Which means, ladies and gentlemen, not only is K.E.V.I.N. High 1-A, but so is She-Hulk with plot manipulation.

Alright gents I hope you're ready. Now that Ultima has released part 2 of his Marvel cosmology revision, I can finally drop this bomb on you.

Since Spider-Verse (and a bunch of other material like Spider-Geddon, WoG, etc.) confirmed that both it and the MCU are part of the mainline comics canon, that means The One Above All exists within this canon as well. The One Above All exists as the amalgamation of all Marvel writers and producers that help shape the narrative of the canon. Now what aspect of TOAA exists in this part of the canon?

Mother-******'

K.E.V.I.N.

Which means, ladies and gentlemen, not only is K.E.V.I.N. High 1-A, but so is She-Hulk with plot manipulation.
She can't get it because her 616 counterpart has same ability

She can't get it because her 616 counterpart has same ability
Yeah 616 She-Hulk has it too. Along with Gwenpool and Loki.

Directly affecting the Narrative is affecting the Outside. In fact, Ultima told me that Gutterspace is literally just the Outside.

Mother-******'

K.E.V.I.N.

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Wouldn't he still only have like Low 1-C range though since he only controls the MCU?

So this guy was always right and we treated him like a madman
TBF that same guy also made a thread saying Kang solo'd all of fiction so I'd say still somewhat of a madman

During the flashbacks when Spot becomes eldritch, there’s a small frame where he kills a legion of Spider-People. Including Spider-Plushie.

We may be looking at a monster trumping even Darkseid.

The amount of times Gwen threw Miles under the bus was criminal, poor kid.

The amount of times Gwen threw Miles under the bus was criminal, poor kid.
Its not like she expected him to follow her

Then again she was warned against visiting and shouldn't have done it in the first place

If not for her visiting him, he would've naturally experienced the impending canon event

Back