• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed upgrade for Kizaru and High/Top tiers of One piece??

Anime can't be used as secondary canon. We need the scene from the manga or we should use the DB to add it.

Aren't we using the DB for everyone anyway tho??? I'm saying the anime is secondary canon because it shows Law using observation haki that the DB confirmed. Thats what makes the anime secondary canon

In any case the DB is supportive canon for the manga which is the primary and only canon. Search that feat in the manga instead of claiming the anime is canon.

I don't think anyone has ever calced the crater, but we can probably calc the AP of the meteor itself - there was a panel of it on-screen next to Law I believe so we can get the size of it.

I'd rather go with the crater created. Although I doubt it would be impressive and it would be hard to calc since most of it was vaporized expect for the parts they were standing on.

All I'm here to ask 4 things.

When was it ever confirmed that lasers can't explode? https://www.physicsforums.com/threa...ions-or-is-that-just-fictional-filler.632582/ Not saying this is all 100% true or false but Is it really wrong that kizaru lasers explode? Could someone actually show reasoning for why a laser could never explode?

Also using haki luffy and doffy can ignite their devil fruit abilities via haki even though rubber and string are far from fire manipulation.

Why is it assumed that kizaru couldn't use haki on his devil fruit to have it explode on reaching a destination?

Inconclusive on either side atm but always found some sort of rush to "lasers don't explode" whenever kizaru's light bullets are brought up without reasoning why. Along with disregard/completely ignoring of shown verse feats of devil fruit users using haki.

And further more if there's no shadow of a doubt that lasers/light can't explode then a note should be added to profiles with exploding light explaining why it can't under NORMAL circumstances. IMO at least.

Some new news, their is now a calc on Narutoforums which get accept in both Narutoforums and Outskirtbattle:

https://www.narutoforums.org/thread...le-and-stuff-2-electron-boogalopolis.1164475/

As we get some infos from the vivrecards, only user of CoO can keep up with Kizaru speed via pre-cog. For it is a nice calc and If I remember correctly in the past we wait for the reaction of narutoforums before we making a move. Now narutoforums and Outskirtbattle forum upgrade the One piece character(at least high and top tiers) with relevastic+ with light speed reaction. You though about this calc and can we use it probably?

We should ask calc Group members for that calc.

I've a Rel+ calc for Marco and a bunch of MHS+ calcs for Supernovas for reacting to Kizaru so our ratings are going to be discussed eventually. The speed discussion thread is still waiting Behind the AP discussion.

@Calaca; to be honest at this point the AP discussion has wound down to just a few last bits of scaling.

I don't think we need to delay the speed discussion if you're ready to go ahead with it.

Not sure. There's still three controvertial topics that I'm sure you want to discuss about that would likely lead to several months of discussion:

- Birdcage and meteors.

- Shirohige's tsunamis.

- Planet size.

Oh right. I forgot about those.

(To be honest we'd probably get through the speed stuff faster than those, right?)

Probably. I don't mind Having that one first tbh. With some of the recent updates the idea I have in mind is almost done.

IT just took 8 months to get Kalifa's height.

I suggest focusing on speed before those 3 other topics.

1) Bird-cage is beyond my ability to accurately scale, but I know it would result in Island level (but likely <<50% the Meteorite KE) simply due to the impossibility of the cage withstanding the blow when it is shaped and connected the way we see it--if it were at a significantly lower rating.

2) IDK too much about the Tsunami feat, snipped (I didn't know there was a calculation that was 6-B, lol)

3) Planet Size, we'll have to low-ball until we get further information. We do have reason to believe it to be at (Absolute minimum) >5x the size of Earth in Diameter due to Alabasta, and other geological sizes.

Speed first, then 3, 1, and 2 in that order (1 relies on 3's results due to the SEV affecting the meteorite falling speed), unless 2 can be done in a short time-frame.

I'll Open the speed thread tomorrow then. I have IT almost finished so I only need to update something.

2) A very recent calc gave 7.5TT as a result for each Tsunami.

3) Ugarik Made a calc using only Arabasta to get the size and it's around that, yes.

Just a note that I personally don't mind Country level Yonkou and Akainu by scaling from Whitebeard.

The calc on Narutoforums is the same Rayleigh feat that we earlier accepted then removed from OP profiles if i recall correctly.

TataHakai said:
The calc on Narutoforums is the same Rayleigh feat that we earlier accepted then removed from OP profiles if i recall correctly.
Why we removed it back then, can you remember the thread when it was removed?^^

Back when the verse was 6-B and the revisions started the only MHS+ calc was downgraded and with that, the Rel calc was considered an outlier.

Back