• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed of Kingdom Hearts characters

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
As many of you may or may not know, we consider Kingdom Hearts characters FTL based on this calc.

However, I propose we upgrade the cast to FTL+, as they realistically can't be that much slower than Ventus, especially since Vanitas can keep up with Ventus in combat, and Aqua, Terra and Mickey are capable of doing the same against Vanitas (Not to mention I'm pretty sure Ventus' speed is exaggerated to signify a difference in playstyle for gameplay purposes).

Didn't they dodge an FTL spaceship at space at close range once? I believe I remember that happening at one point.

Edit: Nevermind, that's the calc you were referring to.

That's what the calc is for. Ventus does it in Deep Space.

EDIT: Nevermind. Do you have any other opinion on this matter Perpetual?

It seems only logical that, if he's measured at 71c, then other high-tiers of the verse also be such, or at least something similar. That's comfortably into the FTL+ range, so... yeah, FTL+ Kingdom Hearts.

Yeah, if he was like 11c or something, I could agree with them only being FTL, but 71c is very high in the FTL+ range, so unless Ventus is literally ten times faster than the entire cast, they should all be FTL+.

Anyone else?

I also think that it seems reasonable.

So how many of the characters should be upgraded to FTL+? Or should all of them be?

Also, anyone else want to give their opinion?

Pretty much all of the main top-tier keyblade wielders almost certainly scale to this, as do big bags like Xemnas by extent.

I think that it is okay to change them, but let's wait for more input.

All right then, since everybody seem to agree, it should probably be okay to change the profiles.

Okay then. Just remember to mention that they are power-scaled from Ventus.

Well, I made them FTL+ for various reasons, but they really only link to Sora (Who in turn links to Ventus).

Back