• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Battler356ushiromiya said:
It was released in January 4th right so by now it's already 14 days(jan 18)I mean two weeks
Could you please stop posting fear mongering shit? Damn bro...why you hate S8 so much?

Could you please stop posting fear mongering shit? Damn bro...why you hate S8 so much?

Lol what why would i hate S8 for stating its sales figure????this are facts man and im just putting it here,no hate intended

Lol what why would i hate S8 for stating its sales figure????this are facts man and im just putting it here,no hate intended

Facts? What's your official source then? Lemme tell that random twitter accounts or word of mouth are not facts.

If its gonna get axed, its gonna get axed. No body gives a shit. We're to discuss the power levels and the story. Stop your fearmongering. It is annoying and grow up.

Ok so a few things, those ships are faaar bigger than Daruma's which is like mountain sized.

The stats are super game like, you need 900 in everything but charisma to learn atmos fang.

This means thaht Daruma really did use it honestly did not reall yhave much to do with Hachi but the use of his body.

And Fudo myoo just appeared in his head like it is nothing.

Also hachi is not as fast as Daruma we know that now.

Let's not make the scaling based on this numbers. Feats always gonna be superior to this

Yeah I know lol, but its stil interesting to discuss. Of course we cant do some crazy thing like divide Hachi's stats from Daruma to get a rating. They may not even be linear.

Numbers can help inform scaling to a degree, depending on how consistently they're treated in a story.

well we can now determine that Hachi is not as fast as Daruma thanks to them, it was a pretty big topic before when it seemed that he was blitzing targets before daruma could lol.

Did say that Hachi merely reacted faster. His instincts being super charged due to his history of playing 120fps is canon. Doesn't make him faster than Daruma, merely his reactions are crazy is all comapred to a blind Daruma.

Damn that Saturn type big planet was just destroyed like it's nothing fired from such a large distance by dragon holder.

Code:
Its awesome also Fudo myoo can appear in anyone's mind without any problem it reminds me of Hogoromo when he appeared to Naruto and Sasuke.

Also interested to see what hanaichi has to offer.

B023 said:
Facts? What's your official source then? Lemme tell that random twitter accounts or word of mouth are not facts.

If its gonna get axed, its gonna get axed. No body gives a shit. We're to discuss the power levels and the story. Stop your fearmongering. It is annoying and grow up.
Lol those numbers are from Weekly shounen jump.also this is not just for Pl discussion everything can be discussed here.also i don't remember saying its getting axed or anything this time i just said its doing bad

Also did anyone notice the strings coming out from Fudo myoo i wonder what are those or are theose things releasing energy from acala to the entire universe or something lets see .

Extremely Hyped for the next chapter ƒöуöуöÑ

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Lol those numbers are from Weekly shounen jump.also this is not just for Pl discussion everything can be discussed here.also i don't remember saying its getting axed or anything this time i just said its doing bad
Can you kindly link your WSJ source then?

I think Ata (with his Dragon Space-Holder) should be upgraded to Multi-Star Level in Attack Potency.

Also Benkei should be upgraded to Star Level as well.

Basing on Ichigo's future sight...the blast of a Warhead is comparable to an explosion of a dying star. This confirms the statement of several chapters ago, when it was stated that Warheads have the power to kill any celestial body.

Here's the statement

2nd

I think she was describing what the explosions look like not that they are actually star level. For now they have blown up planet only so we would do calcs fo rthem and give his dragon holder a rating based on that.

But she was talking about the life span of stars and that they explode when they die. The answer of his teacher should be another confirmation that Ichigo was talking about supernovas. Furthermore there's the "kill any celestial body" statement in one of the previous chapters.

Rocker1189 said:
I think she was describing what the explosions look like not that they are actually star level. For now they have blown up planet only so we would do calcs fo rthem and give his dragon holder a rating based on that.
That planet was Saturn sized bro

Back