• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Hachi's moon destroying feat was accepted at 7.86e+34 (Large Planet). If 100 times is true with Ann then:

7.86e+34/100= 7.86e+32 J (Planet). So Hachi with just his dog is Planet level... and with nothing he is building level...

Well, I'm not sure if that feat can be counted as Hachimaru's ordinary combat strength.

Hachimaru is probably far above building level now. His soul blade and all the training/combat experience w9uld have undoubtedly made him stronger.

The moon destroying feat was performed when using the holy trinity iirc (Him, his holder and princess). If the princess is actually 100 times, him and his holder would be planet just like above. Hachi with out Ann and his holder is building level (I think that was his best feat he performed in base). Kinda weird

PowerToScale said:
The moon destroying feat was performed when using the holy trinity iirc (Him, his holder and princess). If the princess is actually 100 times, him and his holder would be planet just like above. Hachi with out Ann and his holder is building level (I think that was his best feat he performed in base). Kinda weird
Its his best feat but idk about it being his peak, After all it was casual.

@Rocker1189; "Casual" seems like the wrong word to use since Hachimaru was completely drained and weakened after performing the attack.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; "Casual" seems like the wrong word to use since Hachimaru was completely drained and weakened after performing the attack.
No, not the moon feat, I mean the robot slicing feat which looked to be building level.

As per the spoilers from reddit and translations from Pk we get bravery as the amt of increase in power by the princess,Ann amps hachi by 8 times.and princess baku amps Daruma by 100 times since daruma's bravery showed 100 ,but since she's gone so its negative there and also with his makami holder meaning both these together would make Prime Daruma far far far beyond from what he has shown with his Yoken holder. Prime Daruma is broken beyond repair,only thing he lacks in is some awesome hax

I don't know, better let it be as it is cause many a times we get a number but the character does something far beyond that number like Might guy said to have increased his power by 100 times in 8th gate but going by feats he went from town level base to High 6A which is a difference of billions and trillions.

Hachi's case I think that him with Trinity performing the star breaker caused that much high power output than what he should be normal. I mean daruma in cat body at 60Ôäà with a mere toothpick was going to destroy a planet with star breaker so, Hachimaru with Trinity amp and via soul sword performed the star breaker attack which is why it was on such a large scale.

Oh wait wait wait i just forgot and i think we're all missing something important here and that is.......... Trinity amp is from hachi,hayataro and ann,where as princess amp is just between the Samurai and princess so maybe Trinity amp is far beyond a princess amp.

Fcking awesome panel! One of the best!

Well, Fudo Myoo is literally the God of Universe, with the power to erase and create galaxies and grant any wish, by statement.

He is already universal for obvious reasons XD

Valrhavn said:
Fcking awesome panel! One of the best!

Well, Fudo Myoo is literally the God of Universe, with the power to erase and create galaxies ad grant any wish, by statement.

He is already universal for obvious reasons XD
When was this?

When was this?

Probably talking about Mandala and Pandora's box. Said to have the power to restore and destroy galaxies... both boxes were said to be in Fudo's possession and represented as his eyes when Ata talked of them.

When was this?

Probably talking about Mandala and Pandora's box. Said to have the power to restore and destroy galaxies... both boxes were said to be in Fudo's possession and represented as his eyes when Ata talked of them.

And most importantly we're just assuming that he only had mandala and pandora boxes.who knows what all more he has in his arsenal

Womb realm is the place where the myoos exist and Fudo myoo is in the most prominent position,and womb realm is a Metaphysical space and it seems fudo myoo is the only one capable of womb realm and its manipulation and power(speculation here) and I've just checked all those who have metaphysical powers are usually around High 2A to High 1C i.e high multiversal to high complex multiversal.

Well there is an realm called womb realm tho where it is said to be a realm where the myoos exist

Where is this stated in the manga?

It hasn't been mentioned in the manga but yes in every religion or mythology regarding the wisdom kings/Myoos it has been said that they exist in the Womb realm an metaphysical space so since kishi has incorporated the myoos and all these stuffs so I'm sure that definitely the concept of Womb realm is soon going to be introduced in the series, since it's an extremely important subject in terms of Fudo myoo who is said to be the most prominent one in the womb realm.

Man just don't focus too much on the womb realm because it might not ever show up in the manga. We should just sit back and wait.

You can never be too sure ablut what a writer will include in his work

It's also not good at all to hype people up without anything backing up your claims and making them 100 percent sure. Especially if it's not referenced in the manga

yeah can we not say stuff that has not been said anywhere in the manga? Its misleading, the womb realm or whatever is not a thing yet.

S8 volume 3 sold around 18700 copies in 2 weeks................ Very bad, since volume 1 had 22,400 copies in two weeks and volume 2 had 20500 copies in two weeks....... Can't believe it's going down and down rather than increasing with volume

Back