• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spatial manipulation for Goku and other characters who are superior to Anilaza

Hello everyone, I know it was discussed in another topic (but not applied atm I'm writting this) but I think we should give spatial manipulation to all characters who are stronger than Anilaza since it was done by sheer force (the same way we gave portal creation to top tier buu saga characters and all characters who are superior to them).

I think the following characters should be affected by this:

- Goku

- Vegeta

- All GODs (including GOD Toppo)

- Jire

- All angels and the daishinka

- Possibly (debatable) Golden Frieza, Gohan and Dyspo.

Nobody has replicated that technique so we can't say for sure that anybody stronger than Anilaza can do it or not. I mean they might be able to do it but they might not know how. It's very iffy without a proof.

Just like how no one except gotenks and buu can't replicate peotal creation, though that's listed anyway.

Plus, Beerus was surprised Anilaza could do that, so its not like it's something casual

But I honestly doubt any of the current Universe 7 members would scale, seeing as they all had to try their absolute hardest against a weakened Anilaza after his core was broken, and post Goku's Zenkai boost

Well for Buu and Gotenks it's clearly stated you just need to be at least as powerful as majin buu (super buu with no absorption) because Gotenks as SSJ was unable to do it and magically could just by becoming a SSJ3 which shows it could be done by anyone as long as you're powerful enough.

That said it is true Beerus looked surprised but in the same time they said it was done by sheer force which means characters who are stronger than him can logically mimic this ability. I'd say we should exclude 3 - A so only low 2 - C characters will be affected.

Copy past from other thread.

I dont agree with Anilaza thing.No one showed to do the same as him,we can consider that as his feature.I mean,if DB characters can bend space and hit their target like Anilaza,why dont they do that?Simple,they cant.

Also,about Gotenks and BUU.Their "spatial manipulation" can not be controlled,they could escape from HTC only because it somehow was connected to real world.

Yeah, but the higher tiers still need to have the same technique and power output in order to do the vice shout, which no one else has shown to do, so in a fight, they wouldn't actually know how to do it. Pretty sure kid buu found it on accident anyway

@Jinx666

I disagree,even if they said that Anilaza did it only with sheer power.You can add spatian manipulation to their profiles but it will change nothing cause they cant use it,they dont know how to use it.Not combat applicable.

When it came to the vice shout, more than one character has been shown to do that technique, as for this ability, only anilaza has been shown to use this ability.

Neutral on this. More leaning toward disgreeing because unlike Vice Shout where its just with power, Analiza's space hax seems more active and specific to use, which only he'd know how to do.

If anything at all, a Possibly would have to go in. Not even a likely. And thats being very generous.

Only two characters, who actually came across it by accident and mimicked it.

Everyone else hasn't shown to do it, or even think to do it honestly. Mainly because they don't scream crazily like Kid Buu.

I also disagree, for the same reasons as everyone else.

Why do you all disagree? Your reasoning is other people hasn't done it, when it's literally said it's via brute force. BRUTE FORCE FOR SPACIAL HAX. Anyone physically stronger would logically, be able to replicate it. This isn't this super special move, it's punching the air so hard that space bends in on itself.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Neutral on this. More leaning toward disgreeing because unlike Vice Shout where its just with power, Analiza's space hax seems more active and specific to use, which only he'd know how to do.
If anything at all, a Possibly would have to go in. Not even a likely. And thats being very generous.
As far as I go, for this reason.

And the very fact that it isnt a passive effect via stronger punches proves even more that this is incorrect or else every character would have bended space with punches multiple times.

And if argued as an active move, in other words Goku and the others choosing to do the move of their own will, it would be at best Possibly just like Vice Shout.

@Akreious

"This isn't this super special move, it's punching the air so hard that space bends in on itself"

Then why no one uses it?It is super easy after all.

Let me answer that with another one, why doesn't anyone use vice shout to travel between dimensions like the afterlife and the material world?

Like I said, we need more confirmation. If anyone else replicates this technique, only then we can be sure.

Back