• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return!

Steves resurrection to my memory isn't applicable. Since he appears far away from the battle field. Or at least can be set up that way. So BFR via just killing him. I think. I may be wrong though.

Pretty sure that hasn't been relevant in a fight. I've always seen it be said that he spawns back in the battlefield shortly after

Hmm. I've heard both ways.

@Joaco Maybe try and replace steve. That controversy on his resurrection is bond to cause issues

Also iirc most Steve threads I've seen treat his resurrection as self-BFR unless specified that he respawns near the battlefield

That's what I recall too. Which I think makes sense. Since Steve doesn't respawn where he dies. He respawns where he first spawned in. Which the odds of it being in the same general area are unlikely. And regardless can be edited

Looks like he is 0.010 tons of TNT. Assuming baseline for the first 9-A key, the second one scales to someone who's twice as strong as before. Since no Calc. That's twice baseline. Am I right?

Yea. The first key is wall

The second key is small building

The third one is small building

The third one scales to a guy who is twice as strong as his earlier key. And his earlier key is Small building with no calc. So 0.005. So being twice as strong would be 0.010

Well he fought someone who gave the person who was double baseline a good fight and eventually defeated her so I'd say he's a little stronger than .01

I glanced at Janus. His haxs look intimidating in a sense. But not sure how they work. EE specifically. Which sounds very haxy

His EE only works if he kills someone.

His poisons is supposed to be powerful, but he still needs to get his hands into an enemy's insides to inject them so they'd be probably dead anyways (unless they have regen).

His fear, death and power null can be resisted through intelligence and willpower.

Power absorption needs him to copy others' abilities.

That's about it for haxes.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His EE only works if he kills someone.

His poisons is supposed to be powerful, but he still needs to get his hands into an enemy's insides to inject them so they'd be probably dead anyways (unless they have regen).

His fear, death and power null can be resisted through intelligence and willpower.

Power absorption needs him to copy others' abilities.

That's about it for haxes.
Ahhh. That makes it sound way less intimidating

How does coping abilities work though?

He gets the ability of anything he destroys, kills or eats upon evolving.

So he'd not only need to kill his enemies, but also go into hybernation for a few hours to get them.

Back