• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
That's right! SBB has returned to the Wiki for another round of competition between our user's finest champions! 9-A's the name of the game this time around! And after the *ahem* learning that happened in the last bracket, we'll have to be a little stricter this time

Hero-char-mario
Let's-a-Go!

Da Rulz!:

1. Two entries per user, and 3 characters per verse

2. AP (And preferably durability) must be between 0.005 and .05 Tons of TNT (20.92 and 209.2 Megajoules)

3. No broken or smurf hax (Has to be a case-by-case basis)

4. If a match is deemed Inconclusive, then 3 Coin flips (Because 1 is boring) will determine who moves on

5. If a character stomps, they will simply be pushed forward

And with that said, let's get this competition underway!

The current standings!

Champions:

1. Akuto Sai (Ionliosite) [0.0387 Tons]

2. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) (Psychomaster35) [0.01157 Tons]

3. Undyne (Psychomaster35) [0.02422 Tons]

4. Zamtrios (00potato) [0.00518 Tons]

5. Dorian Kaioh (00potato) [0.02157 Tons]

6. Part of You (GyroNutz) [0.01161 Tons]

7. Frank West (Buttersamuri) [0.01219 Tons]

8. Ringo Starr (The Yellow Submarine) (Buttersamuri) [0.02339 Tons]

9. Super Monkey (BSM) (Robot972) [0.00777 Tons]

10. Cuphead (Character) (Niccokirby) [0.03754 Tons]

11. Peter Griffin (Niccokirby) [0.01233 Tons]

12. The Mandaloria (Joaco0902) [0.01649 Tons]

13. Mister X (Ionliosite) [0.0387 Tons]

14. Akira Urabe (Jackythejack) [0.01 Tons]

15. Janus (Nightmares of Alamir) (Ricsi-viragosi) [0.005 Tons]

16. Mugma (Joaco0902) [0.03754 Tons]

Psychomaster35 said:
The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) (Note: If he has any broken hax, you are free to restrict it due to it already being considered optional anyways)
TBH one of the most broken abilities on his profile (His Reality Warping, Unless I'm missing some context on the ability that makes it ok) is one of the few things that can't be restricted. (Also that list of weapons/summons is just enormous)

I'll add him (Unless anyone feels that he shouldn't), but given just how many (Optional) weapons he has, specifying if you'd like him to have any in particular would be nice

With his strongest/er weapons, yes (291 Megajoules) Although normally he's only around 48 (I think?)

Any weapon that has a vaporizing effect should be excluded, and yes, at his weakest he blows up cars worth 48 megajoules.

Oh yeah, and my second choice will be Undyne, base form.

I read 3.

But I put one extra in case Ringo was too hacky. Cause he has a few ones. Read my comment. Said Frank was a back up in case ringo didn't work

Best case scenario. He gets a good few wins assuming Ringo doesn't work out

Worst case scenario. He losses once.

Mid scenario. He gets a few wins and a single loss

I just noticed that a good few of the others have some decent (and some of the same haxs as him). Paralyzing, Low Mid regen, telekinesis, mind hacks. Teleportation, duplication. Empathy hacks, Ect. So.... why is Ringo not ok? He only has those kinds of haxs. His only broken stuff is the Yellow Submarine. Which can be restricted

I mainly put Frank because I was more sure of him being alright, but I'll change it if you wish

Change Bob Belcher to Ringo if it's ok. Bob has No hacks and is only decently strong with some impressive stamina. But absolutely no hacks, or even super very impressive skill.

Back