• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs Dark Samus - Battle Of The Monstrosities

SBA
Speed Equalized
Dark Samus's Key - Dark Samus
Sosuke Aizen's Key - Final Fusion

Vs

"Hogyoku GG" -

"Phazon GG" -

"Almighty GG" -

can aizen avoid or resist dark samus' comically haxxed corruption
What exactly does this corruption have/do? since Aizen already does resist Corruption (Type 2), which induces Death Manipulation, Power Reduction and Poison Manipulation, via resisting Hollow's passive existence which induces these effects.

He also has pretty insane Reactive Evolution which would allow him to gain resistances to his opponent's abilities after each evolution.

Is her shit layered or nah? since most of the offensive haxs that Phazon seems to have like Mind Manipulation is resisted by Aizen on an extremely layered level since his mind is directly connected with his soul and such both would share equal resistances to each other.

Diseases Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation are useless given Aizen's Mid-Godly, Soul Manipulation is beyond resisted since Bleach characters have dummy SM resistances, and i doubt Metroid beats Bleach in that regard.

I don't believe Biological Manipulation would work here unless it was shown to work on a spiritual level and even then Mid-Godly most likely negs it, and even if it didn't he'd eventually gain a resistance towards it via The Hogyoku anyway.

BFR is unless since Aizen has Dimensional Travel, maybe it could possibly be a win-con if said BFR is layered/disallows dimensional travel capabilities? Reality Warping doesn't seem that combat-applicable given its feat description.

Everything else is kinda useless ngl, maybe the invulnerability could be a problem but i have no idea which type of invulnerability it is.

Honestly it seems like Aizen just either naturally resist the effects of some of the abilities to a crazy level or can forcefully push through the shit he doesn't initially resist via his Mid-Godly and The Hogyoku's Reactive Evolution.

I think there's some layers to it as it can even begin to effect Samus but idk, haven't looked into it.

Life manip and the corruption I'd say is the main issue, it corrupts the very life essence, or splitting his existence in half.
It also has, from the sound of things, transmutation of things into phazon itself? That could also be problematic.

There's also potency, idk if we still do this but Dark Samus' peak in potency scales to Phaze, which is an untold number of entire planets and everything on them worth in terms of numbers, so it could be up there if we scale by numbers still.

Back