• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen runs Naruto

Alright since Yhwach is way too much for them to handle let's use someone who's not as broken as the mustache man. The enitre verse gets a week of prep to help out. Aizen is at 5-A.

Round 1: With Speed Equalized

Round 2: No speed Equalized

How does Chair Sama stand at clearing the verse?

it's fun and game so it should be ok

when you say prep time , that that mean that they know something incredibly powrfull is coming but no concrete intel or full intel of aizen ?

if they know about kyoka then aizen could very well lose against 1 week prep , if they don't know , i think aizen take it as just looking in his general direction in enough to be put under kyoka and then get one shot .

i mean , now that he is 5-A he could just stomp via reiatsu crush alone

i'm just downplaying aizen to give naruto the benefit of the doubt

Itachi kicks Aizen.

Then he proceeds to pimp slap Orihime and seal Mustache man while Ichigo pees his pants.

Back