• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry but why did Bleach Profile page change and Naruto's didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont intend to come off as salty or anything but why did someone change Bleach's profile page from "the strongest in the HST in terms of Speed/Hax" to "bleach is a strong verse" and "it is also pretty fast".

Whereas Naruto is still called "As far as the HST goes, Narutoverse is currently the strongest in terms of DC/AP"

AFAIK the general status of both verses have remained relatively the same so I dont know why bleach ended up being made to sound the weaker verse?

No verse pages should technically be compared with each other, in order to avoid controversy. I will check if the Naruto page needs to be adjusted in this regard.

In general I don't think we're supposed to compare verses to other verses in the "Power" section to avoid flaming. Its happened with other verses before.

I have now removed most of the redundant text from the Naruto page.

LordAizenSama said:
Probably to avoid flaming/controversy, or something like that.
Yeah but it causes more controversy if you do it to one verse in the HST and not the other even though both statements are technically true

Since this topic has been dealt with, I will now close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back