• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The subject

Well, I don't know why nobody thought about this, but Kaecilius fought with that witch before he received that upgrade from Dormammu and the Dark Dimension.

We can clearly see Kaecilius' power grew to an enormous scale. At the very beginning of the movie, Kaecilius and his zealots fight the Ancient One, and she easily stomps them.

Later in the movie, while the Ancient One's still far superior to Kaecilius, he manages to fight her for an extended period of time, much better than what he accomplished earlier. Also, we have that Kaecilius easily defeated Wong in the Battle of Tokyo (before Strange could reverse time with the Eye of Agamotto).

You got what I mean, didn't you?

The proposal
We should create another key for Kaecilius. That is:

Large Mountain level with Magic (Fought against the witch that covered London in a storm alongside Wong, Master Minoru, and Daniel Drumm, providing 1/4th of the power needed to overpower her) | "At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level" with Magic (Was amplified by the Dark Dimension, and was capable of contending with the Ancient One, albeit briefly)

As for the Ancient One, she should be fully upgraded to 6-C. I mean, she stomped Kaecilius alongside a dozen zealots (which were all likely comparable to Kaecilius himself) and she's the Sorcerer Supreme. I mean, it's difficult to believe a random witch is stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme, one of the most powerful magic users of all time. It could be something like that: "At least Island level" (Easily defeated Base Kaecilius alongside his zealots. As a Sorcerer Supreme, should be superior to the witch that covered London in a storm). Also, it is said that she "Fought on par with Dark Dimension amplified Kaecilius". This should obviously be removed, as she did easily defeat him. We can see it crystal clear. I mean, don't you remember, Kaecilius needed to cheat in order to actually beat the Ancient One. He stabbed her through his zealot, right? Well, you got me.

About Strange and Mordo, I believe that "At least Large Mountain level, possibly Island level" would be enough. I mean, while Strange was able to fight with Kaecilius, he was still overwhelmed and defeated (and would probably be killed). Same with Mordo and Wong.

Well, that's it.

There is no + in the 6-C calc and we know poorly about this witch and where she got this much power, the others were impressed and they presumably know the Sorcerer Supreme power. When Strange became a sorcerer supreme he was not skilled as her, he only surpassed her in Infinity War.

We don't even know if Strange is actually a Sorcerer Supreme. He wasn't refered to as so yet. He only claims to be a "Master of the Mystic Arts".

She got the power from the staff she was using. And no, they do not know the power of the Sorcerer Supreme. They only figured out she drained power from the Dark Dimension at the end of the movie, so yes, she is pretty much stronger than the witch.

Also, the feat exists, as she stomped Kaecilius and his zealots at the beginning of the movie, fighting basically all of them at the same time.

Strange, Mordo and Wong should not be upgraded since the 6-C value was splitted by the 4 number of very skilled sorcerers required to fight the witch, Strange was seemingly able to trap Kaecilius, and lastly we don't know if his zealots are very skilled sorcerers or prodigies in sorcery.

No, we don't know how much the dark dimension can boost a sorcerer, but i can agree with at least for him and likely higher for the Sorceress Supreme.

I know this thread is kind of dead, but I might as well. I added this stuff to Kaecilius' page, but it was removed if I remember.

Anyway, I agree with having a higher key. Plus Mirror Dimension amps for The Ancient One and Kaecilius, with Mordo even stating that he and Strange would be killed by Kae and his lackeys while in the Mirror Dimension, forcing them to retreat rather than fight.

To add to the superiority point, when Kaecilius did a stomp that warped the Mirror Dimension, The Ancient One easily countered and reversed it.

Back