• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is she likely won't even be able tor react to do so. It's a 346x increase. He'll be in front of her beam one instant, and slugging her against the face thousands of times the next. Before she could even fully take notice of his "vanishing".
Let's also not forget Sonic fans have yet to prove Sonic can even harm her via physical AP because I've seen no proof of where this sextillion times multiplier.

Also! They start 10m away so I don't see any reason the match doesn't just

Starts
Twilight fires Power Null
Gg

Like, the range of it is already a huge AoE. How is Sonic escaping that from a 10m distance.

Let's also not forget Sonic fans have yet to prove Sonic can even harm her via physical AP because I've seen no proof of where this sextillion times multiplier.

Also! They start 10m away so I don't see any reason the match doesn't just

Like, the range of it is already a huge AoE. How is Sonic escaping that from a 10m distance.
The sextillion things need to be updated onto the blog. I'll just elaborate on how it works for now tho since it's late for me. When Sonic gets stronger and faster, Super Sonic receives the same benefits. As an example, in Frontiers, when you upgrade Sonic's attack stat to max, he gets 4x stronger. Super Sonic likewise gets 4x stronger. The biggest spurt of growth we get is Classic Sonic (Who is listed as Dwarf/Small Star level or smth? I can't remember) jumps to Multi-Solar+. The jump between those tiers is massive. By Frontiers, Sonic is sextillions of times stronger IIRC. Thus the sextillions of times above Baseline 2-A in Sonic.

And the attack in the videos you sent start as an EASILY avoidable beam. And only becomes a AoE dome after being fired as a rainbow (And I thought they couldn't get anymore corny..). Escaping the blast, AoE, and blitzing is VERY easy with a 346x speed amp. Like, seriously, they start 10 meters apart. The time it takes the beam to cross 1 meter, Sonic can cross 346 meters. Let alone 10. Sonic weaves around the attack, tramples Twilight with thousands upon thousands of attacks (That hit her across all of time simultaneously), and simply evades if the attack comes back to home in on him (If she even survives being barraged by so many attacks).

The sextillion things need to be updated onto the blog. I'll just elaborate on how it works for now tho since it's late for me. When Sonic gets stronger and faster, Super Sonic receives the same benefits. As an example, in Frontiers, when you upgrade Sonic's attack stat to max, he gets 4x stronger. Super Sonic likewise gets 4x stronger. The biggest spurt of growth we get is Classic Sonic (Who is listed as Dwarf/Small Star level or smth? I can't remember) jumps to Multi-Solar+. The jump between those tiers is massive. By Frontiers, Sonic is sextillions of times stronger IIRC. Thus the sextillions of times above Baseline 2-A in Sonic.

And the attack in the videos you sent start as an EASILY avoidable beam. And only becomes a AoE dome after being fired as a rainbow (And I thought they couldn't get anymore corny..). Escaping the blast, AoE, and blitzing is VERY easy with a 346x speed amp. Like, seriously, they start 10 meters apart. The time it takes the beam to cross 1 meter, Sonic can cross 346 meters. Let alone 10. Sonic weaves around the attack, tramples Twilight with thousands upon thousands of attacks (That hit her across all of time simultaneously), and simply evades if the attack comes back to home in on him (If she even survives being barraged by so many attacks).
Twilight in this form is also covered in an aura of the same power btw.

Twilight in this form is also covered in an aura of the same power btw.
Would you be fine with linking a scan of her aura nulling powers? That said, Sonic should have Power Null of his own (I can't remember if it's listed on his profile or not. But at the very least it should be on the Chaos Emeralds powers of abilities it grants).

Would you be fine with linking a scan of her aura nulling powers? That said, Sonic should have Power Null of his own (I can't remember if it's listed on his profile or not. But at the very least it should be on the Chaos Emeralds powers of abilities it grants).
It is. Super Sonic nullified Perfect Chaos' power

Man, why THE FIRST GOOD MATCH UP MADE BY MY OWN IS INTERRUPT WITH A RANDOM CTR 😭
There are always CRTs out there. And only Wonic's is in progress. If this is applied and enough changes something, it's just a matter of asking to withdraw.

I remember doing one or two vs games with x character and a guy told me to wait because of a tier change crt (which hadn't even been done). And it's been weeks since the crt and it still hasn't been finalized. Just do the vs, then someone takes it away.

There are always CRTs out there. And only Wonic's is in progress. If this is applied and enough changes something, it's just a matter of asking to withdraw.

I remember doing one or two vs games with x character and a guy told me to wait because of a tier change crt (which hadn't even been done). And it's been weeks since the crt and it still hasn't been finalized. Just do the vs, then someone takes it away.
Well, fine (y)

Here, you claimed it wasn't 4-D.

It's always been 4-D, though.

Anyway, my argument is that Twilight starts with Power Null.

While Sonic fans still have yet to prove he would stop time or use CC as a starting move to prevent Paralysis or even Sleep Manipulation which would prevent him from moving.

Both of which Sonic doesn't seem to have any resistance towards.

Twilight immediately fires power nullification in this key.

Also, here's another example of the beam just guiding itself towards the enemies.

Skip to 3:20 in this video. She fires the beam straight up yet it just bends to hit her enemies.

If you still think the beam has no homing properties, then at the very least this proves she can change it's trajectory.

The beam can also produce an AoE affect which could revert Discord's reality warping.

Happens at 1:59.

The same problem, enemies don't move and don't try to dodge in any clips, just wait for the attack and don't try any, literally Twilight speak and speak and they don't try to attack or any, the homing attack it would exist if when the enemies escaped or moved in some direction to try to dodge it, it abruptly hit them without them having the chance to escape.

I know it may be a demonstration that "they know they can't escape so they don't try" to begin with, but it sounds really absurd that you use something so basic as an argument, especially when you're asking us to justify why Sonic would use one of his wins-cons that in almost all his match ups he is present

I think Sonic can't use dat, only Shadow use Chaos Spear Power Nufilication in ONE ocassion

I think Sonic can't use dat, only Shadow use Chaos Spear Power Nufilication in ONE ocassion
Why would he not be able to? Sonic has shown the ability to use Chaos Energy better than even Shadow could in the past. Not to mention he used his own form of Power Null and Chaos Spear is a super basic application of Chaos Energy (Something Shadow can do even without an Emerald).

Why would he not be able to? Sonic has shown the ability to use Chaos Energy better than even Shadow could in the past. Not to mention he used his own form of Power Null and Chaos Spear is a super basic application of Chaos Energy (Something Shadow can do even without an Emerald).
Yeh, but Sonic isn't bloodbuster here so he can't spam Chaos Techniques like dat

the gap between hyper sonic and baseline 2-A is far more massive than that, using super sonic for a sec, the totem pole of 2-A scaling is classic super sonic, super sonic gets stronger proportionally the same ammounts of times as base sonic as shown in frontiers, the difference between baseline 2-A and current super sonic is in the sextillions because of that, now classic hyper sonic would be far stronger than even that due to being powered by the super emeralds, the same logic applies here, making hyper sonic probably in the undecilions of times above 2-A, plus he goes in character with a 346x speed amp that makes him see people that blitz him in slow motion, almost as if they weren't moving
PLEASE explain to me exactly why Frontiers Super Sonic is sextillions of times above Classic Super Sonic.

I explained it near the end of the first page. Well, summarized it anyway. It's gonna be added onto the scaling blog for the verse soon.
Was this multiplier ever accepted?

Because I'm not sure it can be used if nothing ever supports such a vast jump in-story.

Was this multiplier ever accepted?

Because I'm not sure it can be used if nothing ever supports such a vast jump in-story.
Yeah. Classic Sonic is a completely different tier from Modern Sonic. Character's are allowed to grow stronger in a story. Do you think Sonic from Sonic 1 should be equal to Frontiers Sonic or smth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back