• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove that it's 4-D because on the page he has this in his 4-A key.
why does his AP matter for his hax?

Also, being sealed into another reality just sounds like interdimensional range.
it is another space time, also null space which is another dimension completely sealed off of all other space times/alternate dimensions

Power null can null people into being powerless.
via power null standards that only works on powers it has shown to null, so what powers has it shown to null?

By the way being 2-A doesn't mean all your hax and resistances from previous keys scale to 4-D. You have to actually resist 4-D hax abilities.

So prove he has resisted 4-D Sealing or Power Nullification.

The page does not have this listed.
Rare, but Sonic, Shadow and Silver have 4-D hax because he can affect Solaris

it is another space time, also null space which is another dimension completely sealed off of all other space times/alternate dimensions
This is just interdimensional range and MLP sealing is more like power nullification anyway.

via power null standards that only works on powers it has shown to null, so what powers has it shown to null?
It can nullify Discord's powers and Tirek's powers along with AP.

This would include basically every ability in MLP since Tirek absorbed it all.

This is just interdimensional range and MLP sealing is more like power nullification anyway.
could you explain a little better?

It can nullify Discord's powers and Tirek's powers along with AP.
well, sonic can recharge his AP with a thought with the chaos emeralds

This would include basically every ability in MLP since Tirek absorbed it all.
i would have gone to see the abilities to see if it has any ability of sonic that may give her the win......but i don't think i have the energy to do so rn

could you explain a little better?

Skip to 3:35.

Basically nullifies all your power, seals you, and banishes you.

well, sonic can recharge his AP with a thought with the chaos emeralds
What is this through? What ability? Because that could easily be nullified depending on what it is.

i would have gone to see the abilities to see if it has any ability of sonic that may give her the win......but i don't think i have the energy to do so rn
What are Sonic's main win-con abilities?

So, a beam with power nufilication, not a "unstompeable power", because Tirek just wait for the attack and can't try to dodge of anything, so Sonic can use Boost with massive speed amp to dodge, but ins a valid wincon btw

If it's like a beam or something like we see in that clip then:

1) Sonic would just dodge it with his far superior speed

2) Sonic's boost acts as a forcefield to protect him from it

could it stop sonic from just teleporting out of the cage? also sonic's reactions are 4x his own speed, therefore he could just react and dodge the beam

What is this through? What ability? Because that could easily be nullified depending on what it is.
emotional empowerement, basically the emeralds turn thoughts, emotions and will into power, which is basically how a super form is achieved to begin with, which is also a holy/miracle

What are Sonic's main win-con abilities?
far, far superior ap, in character boost that makes him go 326x times faster, and temporal aoe with his attacks that make it so that every hit travels through time to hit the oponent in every moment in history

could it stop sonic from just teleporting out of the cage?
Teleportation is nulled.

emotional empowerement, basically the emeralds turn thoughts, emotions and will into power, which is basically how a super form is achieved to begin with, which is also a holy/miracle
That's nulled.

far, far superior ap, in character boost that makes him go 326x times faster, and temporal aoe with his attacks that make it so that every hit travels through time to hit the oponent in every moment in history
All of that gets nulled.

Tirek literally don't try any to scape, the "homing" factor don't exist in this clip, you don't have any argument to probe dat
They don't even aim it, it literally just guides itself to the enemy. Even in that clip, that's how it works.

But anyway, even if you don't believe that, Twilight can just restrict Sonic with 4-D paralysis which Sonic lacks resistance to.

Forcefield gets nulled and the beam is homing.
And what stops Sonic from dodging that with a hundreds of times faster speed boost?
They don't even aim it, it literally just guides itself to the enemy. Even in that clip, that's how it works.
We literally just see it going in a straight line with him not even attempting to dodge it, so there's really no evidence for it to be homing
But anyway, even if you don't believe that, Twilight can just restrict Sonic with 4-D paralysis which Sonic lacks resistance to.
Maybe, but how in character is that for her to use? Not to mention the question of how in character is it to use this massive friendship beam right away?

Maybe, but how in character is that for her to use? Not to mention the question of how in character is it to use this massive friendship beam right away?
Extremely in character and the power null beam is literally all she uses on this form.

She can use other powers but it's her starting move and is the ultimate power in the entire verse.

The homing factor not's work like dat, in the Twilight Profile, Rainbow Power don't have any mention to this so it's your interpretation

Btw, Twilight HAVE the Paralysis and the Power Nulification to win-cons, but Sonic also have CC to stop the time before Twilight can use the Power Nulification or the Paralysis to close the distance and punch him with Spindash or Standars others attacks

The homing factor not's work like dat, in the Twilight Profile, Rainbow Power don't have any mention to this so it's your interpretation

Btw, Twilight HAVE the Paralysis and the Power Nulification to win-cons, but Sonic also have CC to stop the time before Twilight can use the Power Nulification or the Paralysis to close the distance and punch him with Spindash or Standars others attacks
Prove he uses those in character as first move

Super Sonic Boost is the most basic move in Sonic, to dodge the "friendship rainbow beam"
I'm talking about the time stop because Twilight can activate paralysis with a single thought and immediately render that speed useless.

I'm talking about the time stop because Twilight can activate paralysis with a single thought and immediately render that speed useless.
Yes but would she do it right away? Especially since you literally just said she starts with that beam.

Oh and if she paralyses Sonic would teleport out with Chaos Control which is also activated with a thought. Not to mention there's no feat speaking of said paralysis inducment

Yes but would she do it right away? Especially since you literally just said she starts with that beam.
If he dodges her beam at that speed then yes.

Twilight is an extraordinary genius. She's going to use what is logical to use in the moment. Especially if the guy gets a speed amp.

Oh and if she paralyses Sonic would teleport out with Chaos Control which is also activated with a thought. Not to mention there's no feat speaking of said paralysis inducment
How would teleporting out do anything? He'd still be unable to move on his own.

Twilight also has plenty of other wincons after that.

Like sleep manipulation, transmutation, petrification, etc. Which are in-character.

All on 4-D scale.

Twilight is an extraordinary genius. She's going to use what is logical to use in the moment. Especially if the guy gets a speed amp.
Sonic also have danger sense to alert him of danferous abilities like it (and it's passive too), and also have a limited precognition to warn him from incoming attacks. Point is, Sonic will realize her attack is dangerous, especially since it's thought based, and will use a thought based hax of his own to counter it
How would teleporting out do anything? He'd still be unable to move on his own.
Why? The description on the profile says she paralyses by holding him in place (which if works like TK is useless on Sonic due to an infinite strength difference), so I would like to see a clip regarding how it works

Not to mention Sonic blitzes her with a 346 times speed amp to instantly close the distance between them, which will very much allow him to attack before she even reacts

And what makes their hax 4D?
Discord can affect the entire universe (The space-time) with his powers, and scales to both Luna and Celestia who can affect the entire dreamscape which includes a lot of 2-A structures.

Tirek has the powers of everyone in MLP.

Well, the wincon's in discussion for now

Sonic Wincon's
  • Higher speed with speed amps to dodge Twilight attack and blitz him
  • Stop the time or teleport with CC to offense or defense
  • Attack in the pass, present and future with Standars attack

Twilight Wincon's
  • Power Nufilication Friendship Beam to offense or deffense
  • Paralysis, Petrification and Dream hax to offense or defense (Self Sustance Type 3 in Super Form prevent him to need rest or sleep and have Petrification Resistance)

Last edited:
Discord can affect the entire universe (The space-time) with his powers, and scales to both Luna and Celestia who can affect the entire dreamscape which includes a lot of 2-A structures.

Tirek has the powers of everyone in MLP.
It's just the scale of the 2-A thing. Prior to that Discord was 4-B possibly 2-C, with that 2-C having absolutely nothing to do with Discord affecting the entire Universe.

It's just the scale of the 2-A thing. Prior to that Discord was 4-B possibly 2-C, with that 2-C having absolutely nothing to do with Discord affecting the entire Universe.
Discord's range has always been Universe level+ because his abilities can affect an entire space-time. Even before this upgrade. You can go check the history. His hax are 4-D.

Also, no, even the 2-A AP is actually through the usage of their powers, notably, Luna's dream manipulation which can affect the entire structure.

Not sure why the range on the pony pages aren't also Multiversal. I guess they forgot to change it.

But yeah, the MLP stuff is 4-D.

Discord's range has always been Universe level+ because his abilities can affect an entire space-time. Even before this upgrade. You can go check the history. His hax are 4-D
So it was just range and no 4D hax. Because of all the v's you've had with this discord, I don't think I've seen any citing hax 4D before 2-A.

Also, no, even the 2-A AP is actually through the usage of their powers, notably, Luna's dream manipulation which can affect the entire structure.
No what man? I literally didn't even mention the 2-A feat directly.

So it was just range and no 4D hax. Because of all the v's you've had with this discord, I don't think I've seen any citing hax 4D before 2-A.
It is reality warping that can affect an entire space-time at once. Which is 4-D. If you don't agree then make a CRT because it has always been that way.

And Hax like that doesn't inherently have a tier.

No what man? I literally didn't even mention the 2-A feat directly.
Not sure what you mean at all then.

Most of the abilities scale to this manipulation of dreams which is why they are 4-D.

It is reality warping that can affect an entire space-time at once. Which is 4-D. If you don't agree then make a CRT because it as always been that way.
In fact I would since I doubted that just claiming to affect reality or all the Comos would give Universal+ range. But that doesn't matter anymore with the dream stuff.

Not sure what you mean at all then.

Most of the abilities scale to this manipulation of dreams which is why they are 4-D
Again, why are you citing feat 2-A? I've never directly spoken or commented on him at any point, either on the AP or the Hax 4D he provides. I didn't comment on absolutely anything about him, but before he appeared. So why are you quoting him?

Okay, what is your argument now?

The abilities are 4-D. If you disagree, then make a CRT.

Okay, what is your argument now?

The abilities are 4-D. If you disagree, then make a CRT.
Not serious? What is yours? When did I disagree that the current Discord haxes, after 2-A which is what we are using now in this VS, are not 4D?

Serious? Why are you answering or saying things I never said?

Not serious? What is yours? When did I disagree that the current Discord haxes, after 2-A which is what we are using now in this VS, are not 4D?

Serious? Why are you answering or saying things I never said?

Here, you claimed it wasn't 4-D.

It's always been 4-D, though.

Anyway, my argument is that Twilight starts with Power Null.

While Sonic fans still have yet to prove he would stop time or use CC as a starting move to prevent Paralysis or even Sleep Manipulation which would prevent him from moving.

Both of which Sonic doesn't seem to have any resistance towards.

Twilight immediately fires power nullification in this key.

Also, here's another example of the beam just guiding itself towards the enemies.

Skip to 3:20 in this video. She fires the beam straight up yet it just bends to hit her enemies.

If you still think the beam has no homing properties, then at the very least this proves she can change it's trajectory.

The beam can also produce an AoE affect which could revert Discord's reality warping.

Happens at 1:59.

The issue is she likely won't even be able tor react to do so. It's a 346x increase. He'll be in front of her beam one instant, and slugging her against the face thousands of times the next. Before she could even fully take notice of his "vanishing".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back