• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Mastor

He/Him
Super Sonic Frontier vs Hedgehog Part 2 was used
Botw in 2-A
Speed is Equalized
Any win-con is valid
Bloodbuster in Sonic and... Obviously in Hedgehog

Super Sonic Frontiers "Golden little heroe": 2 (@One-Mastor,@eseseso)
f60e0960482996c977ccf4feec16cedb.png

Hedgehog part 2 "Black swordmonster": 0

Incon "They just get bored": 0

Last edited:
I don't see what stops Super Sonic from using ring time and transmutating him if he's bloodlusted, especially because bloodlust
Well, Hedgehog has the same habilities, with casual manipulation and other hax like plot manipulation to protect him, no? I not a expert, just read for a good and original match up

Well, Hedgehog has the same habilities, with casual manipulation and other hax like plot manipulation to protect him, no? I not a expert, just read for a good and original match up
Hedgehog doesn't have plot manip on his page tho? Just a resistance to it. Even if he did, Sonic has a resistance to plot manip, so it'd need to be layered.
And as for Causality manip, without any further context on it, Super Sonic's Acausality type 4 lets him resist it if I'm not mistaken

¿Hedgehog no tiene manip de trama en su página? Sólo una resistencia a ello. Incluso si lo hiciera, Sonic tiene una resistencia a la manipulación de la trama, por lo que necesitaría ser superpuesto.
Y en cuanto a Causality manip, sin más contexto, Super Sonic's Acausality type 4 le permite resistirlo si no me equivoco.
Oh really? Sonic have plot resistence?

He doesn't resist either time stop that works on Immeasurables when used by Super Sonic, and doesn't resist transmutation either

Tbf, the 54x speed dash isn't like a speed amping transformation Sonic has, just a certain attack.

Soooo Sonic perfectly can stop the time with CC and uses his normal attacks like Phantom Rush to beath him, right?
He could, and it would be effective since Sonic has regen negation to stop Hedgehog's regen... or Sonic can also just think and turn him into a Ring via Ring Time

Well, before read this we can ping any expert of Instant Death verse? From now voting Super Sonic with CC time stop, Phantom Rush and speed dash combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back