• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So, this began in Anti-Monitor vs Archie Sonic 2-A. Now, I am at fault for extending a stomp match. I genuinely wanted to see if Archie Sonic is better in a fight without relying on FateHax.

One of things brought up is that the Anti-Monitor fought his equal and lost in a fight.

I brought up Prime Sonic always kicks his equal, Evil Sonic, in the butt all time. Prime Sonic having the superior skill to Evil Sonic.

However I did get disagreements with this. The issue was Evil Sonic quickness to temper effecting his skill. Concluding because of that, Prime Sonic and Evil Sonic are equal in skill, as well as Speed, Strength and Intelligence.

Now, the purpose of this thread is too clear up who is the superior fighter in skill, as Prime Sonic is already a superior fighter to Evil Sonic/Scourge with Prime Sonic doesn't let his angry effect his ability to fight.

If Sonic is deemed superior in skill to his equal, Sonic can be considered a more skilled of a fighter to someone like the Anti-Monitor, who fought his equal for millions of years and lost.

Please use this link, Sonic vs Evil Sonic, for subjects and fights already talked about.

196613ED-A803-4646-A5B0-67676A657CAB

Note: Prime Sonic vs Evil Sonic, not, Prime Sonic vs Scourge(Evil Sonic amped up to have superior Strength)

Their anger management is quite literally the only thing that separates them. Also that a false equivalency on him being more skilled than the Anti Monitor if he was more skilled than Anti Sonic just because the Monitor beat him.

If I'm a mediocre brawler and I beat another Mediocre Brawler does that suddenly make me more skilled than a Pro Boxer just because he lost to another Pro Boxer?

I was questioning the Anti-Monitor's combat abilities other than to simply overpower his enemies.

Pointing to Prime Sonic's superiority to Scourge (at least, Evil Sonic version) was just furthering the evidence that Prime Sonic has more combat skills than Anti-Monitor.

Ok, after looking back on all their fights, it doesn't seem like there is a clear superior on Prime Sonic's end.

But I say don't agree that all Scourge's losses were due his own short temper.

Back