• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FodZ7tvaUAAyNTm.png

Yes not 0 but 1. 1 is still incrediblely ******* low. And can knock someone out in an instant.
sonic can fight even in the brink of exaustion, in the metal virus arc, even when he was running for days upon days, even when he was almost falling to exaustion, he continues with sheer will, even in frontiers when sonic was cyber corrupted to the point of almost going unconcious and lossing his memory, he still continues, sonic's supernatural willpower will make him continue to fight even if he is exausted
yeah, but for the passive to activate doesn't he need to activate one of his cards first?

I meant Goku
yeah i know, just saying that goku also can't harm sonic here

I'm sure he was talking about sonic's mind hax, which goku resists.
he doesn't resist this type of mind hax, this is sonic straight up destroying goku's mind across the entirety of time

This Goku doesn’t have mind resistance. You’re probably thinking of Xeno Goku.
btw, this is you voting for sonic due to the mind destruction thingy?

That's not gonna help if Goku's past self dies
not only his past, his future also dies lol like, from when he gets old and weak due to age

Ehhh wouldn’t that cover both temporal AoE and mind destruction/erasure then?
how so? EE is not remotely similar to any of those

sonic is not erasing goku's mind, he is directly attacking it, plus he is also not erasing goku's past present and future, he is just attacking them all at once

Solaris shenanigans, basically he needed to hit him through out all of time for that fight to work
Okay but if Sonic needs to hit goku for that to work then it might take him a while considering goku has broken instinctive reactions plus continuous AD in UI forms.
Supernatural will power, he will continue to fight even in the brink of losing counciouness and exaustion, he is not resistant, but he will fight still
Alright I'll admit that IS fine for while he still has consciousness
But what happens when he loses consciousness now?
Goku has 101 Stamina reduction abilities, all of which are passive and EACH of which will take as low as 10% to as high as 90% of stamina (this also works against those with Infinite Stamina) and all of these hax are acting on sonic at the same time

Sonic would have to score a blow quickly because at the very most 5 seconds sonic will be at stamina 0 and once he reaches stamina 0 then he gets stunlocked, incapacitated and ability negged. Giving Goku the time he needs to go to town on him

yeah, but for the passive to activate doesn't he need to activate one of his cards first?
Ehhh maybe yeah.
how so? EE is not remotely similar to any of those

sonic is not erasing goku's mind, he is directly attacking it, plus he is also not erasing goku's past present and future, he is just attacking them all at once
You might have a point for the former since VSBW separates EE and destruction.

Okay but if Sonic needs to hit goku for that to work then it might take him a while considering goku has broken instinctive reactions plus continuous AD in UI forms.
Homing attack, it will follow goku for him to hit

Alright I'll admit that IS fine for while he still has consciousness
But what happens when he loses consciousness now?
Goku has 101 Stamina reduction abilities, all of which are passive and EACH of which will take as low as 10% to as high as 90% of stamina (this also works against those with Infinite Stamina) and all of these hax are acting on sonic at the same time

Sonic would have to score a blow quickly because at the very most 5 seconds sonic will be at stamina 0 and once he reaches stamina 0 then he gets stunlocked, incapacitated and ability negged. Giving Goku the time he needs to go to town on him
Well, yeah sonic has an 8x speed amp that is in character for him to use, that is what makes this not a stomp

I think I'll vote for Sonic here. While Goku has a good chance here, I think Sonic takes this more times than Goku does, especially if he can use his 8x speed amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back