• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the blue blur got an upgrade to Planet level+. Let's jump right into it! clap

Both 5-B

Speed Equalized

Fastest Thing Alive: 8 (Modernmyrmidon, ChocomilkAlex, Theuser789, VioletVoid100, Spinoirr, GlaceonGamez471m, Beamgc, Ionliosite)

Maverick Hunter: 0 ()

Running-png-sonic
No offense, guy, but there's only room for one blue hero in this world and that's yours truly!

Megaman x render by kamtheman56 dbhftpx-pre
I can't tell whether you're organic or not, but if you're looking for fight, you've got one!

Sonic resists mind hax and biological manipulation.

Plus Sonic has transmutation, which (I think) X doesn't resists

Plus the light speed attack makes him stronger than X

Theuser789 said:
Sonic resists mind hax and biological manipulation.
Plus Sonic has transmutation, which (I think) X doesn't resists

Plus the light speed attack makes him stronger than X
X resist transmutation too

Mind resistance is planetary, but he doesn't resist soul manipulation, what he resists is biological manipulation, and it's resistance is from a chemical plant

Sonic also has ressurection via soul surge, can't forget the Wisps as well

Sonic can resist mind manipulation quite casually, I don't really have anything to say about either of them since I mostly know Sonic for his AP.

Back