• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction​

Firstly, hello and Happy Indigenous People Day/Thanksgiving to those that celebrate. I can only hope you guys work off what you gain.

That aside, I want to preface that this thread has MASSIVE SPOILERS for the events of Sonic Frontiers. If you want to be spared from a horrible, spoiled fate, then leave now…

Still here? Cool, so you’re ready. On November 8th, 2022, Sonic Frontiers was given to the masses. Whether you loved it or you hated it, there’s no denying the profiles and additions that come about from it. And today, that’s what we’re here to cover. That said, the additions presented below aren't infallible. Error and mistakes are a way of life, and mistakes are there to be corrected. But before that, a special thanks to those that made this CRT possible within a reasonable timeframe.

Special Thanks To: Theuser789, GlaceonGamez471, ElixirBlue, Maverick Zero X, ShadowWarrior1999, and the Sonic Scholars as a whole for their support.

Now, let’s begin!

The New Profiles​

Across several sandboxes, we have the meat and potatoes. Wyvern and Supreme can be seen here, Giganto and Knight are here, and Sage alongside The End are located here.

Intelligence Upgrades​

Eggman is upgraded to Supergenius. The justification is that Eggman made Sage. Sage was capable of being fully integrated with Cyberspace, which is a digital dimension that is ever expanding and is capable of storing non-physical concepts such as hopes, dreams, memories and even the souls of the Ancients so they could live on as the Kocos. Cyberspace is able to interact with people’s brains and extract data from them. Eggman was able to restore Sage’s code in the end, even after she was destroyed.

As seen in the intelligence page,: “For a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.”

Due to Cyber Space being an entire dimension made by the Ancients technology, it fulfills those qualifications. So any Sonic character that is able to interact with it (such as Tails being able to hack the technology of the Ancients), or is comparable to the Ancients, gets this upgrade.

Lore n’ Other Additions​

We’ve got some lore updates for the Chaos Emeralds, which you’ll see here, which will be accompanied with updates to Chaos’ page as well due to him and the Ancients being relatives. And within this last Sandbox, you can find the other abilities added from this game as a result. This includes Sonic’s moveset, the special things Super Sonic can do, and the likes.

New Renders​

With Frontiers’ art book comes some new renders, which I believe should be used for all the relevant profiles. This includes; Sonic, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and Big. It’ll keep the pages looking up to date and they’re all official.

And what do you know, that was the last of it. Hopefully the profiles and additions met your expectations.

Staff Tally (I still love you, blue names)
Agree: ElixirBlue, DarkDragonMedeus, Maverick Zero X

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Hell yeah this looks good and I obviously agree (renders are much better than what I could've gotten too since the art book doesn't allow you to screenshot normally on playstation)

This is just the beginning, I agree, this looks great.

I just have a little problem with the Supergenius intelligence for Eggman - first, via Sonic's statement and comparable IQ (IIRC), wouldn't Tails scale to that as well?

This is just the beginning, I agree, this looks great.

I just have a little problem with the Supergenius intelligence for Eggman - first, via Sonic's statement and comparable IQ (IIRC), wouldn't Tails scale to that as well?
Yes that's mentioned in the OP tails scales for other reasons as well

Got ninja'd by Dalesean but yeah, OP mainly mentioned that Tails can hack into Cyber Space. I will indeed add in Sonic saying he has "brains like Eggman" when I'm not on mobile

imagine infinite multiverses, each crystal is a universe with infinite time lines, and the size of the shaderverse is infinite multiverses.
meaning that the game sonic continuity will have infinite universes and timelines,so solaris destroy all of them.

but seriously, when will we give immeasurable speed to sonic base?
Immeasurable Speed for Base Sonic is a gigantic can of worms that would be the sole collapse of this thread lol. That's a topic that would need a time and place of its own, after this CRT is done and over with, and preferably when there isn't already so much to cover in one thread.

I somewhat question the statement made by The End of being Infinite compared to previous adversaries, as that could very well be Hyperbole/Arrogance on it's part. Regardless, beyond that one thing, this looks about right lol. Can't wait to see what matches we get from this...
the end was not exaggerating, because it needed super sonic (who is stronger than his 2006 version and by too much) and the help of sage with a titan to be able to be defeated.

the end was apparently not exaggerating, because it needed super sonic (who is stronger than his 2006 version and by too much) and the help of sage with a titan to be able to be defeated.
How do we know that Frontiers Super Sonic is that much stronger than the 06 version of Super Sonic? Besides, unlike The End, Solaris needed to be destroyed numerous times by Super Form level beings to be defeated (Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver had to all destroy Solaris in various points in time throughout the battle), and even then it still technically survived until Sonic went back to when it was the flame and snuffed it. I'm not saying The End can't be significantly stronger than previous Sonic Foes, but I also think there's more debate beyond a single statement made by itself of being much stronger.

Also can we just take a moment to recognize how screwed up and convoluted Sonic Lore is getting with numerous Alien Beings, Multiple Chaos Emerald Statements/Mini Retcon's, and literally 2 different Ruler's of time?

All looks pretty good.
Just wondering, how will Base Sonic being able to outrun the Titans be treated? It does feel like an outlier but, it’s also a plot point you need to dodge them long enough to reach a fighting state

Super Sonic just barely defeated The End, and it was not even close to it's full power and real form. The statement is likely referring to it's full power which is stronger than Super Sonic
That would certainly make more sense and be a bit less arguable against.

How do we know that Frontiers Super Sonic is that much stronger than the 06 version of Super Sonic? Besides, unlike The End, Solaris needed to be destroyed numerous times by Super Form level beings to be defeated (Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver had to all destroy Solaris in various points in time throughout the battle), and even then it still technically survived until Sonic went back to when it was the flame and snuffed it. I'm not saying The End can't be significantly stronger than previous Sonic Foes, but I also think there's more debate beyond a single statement made by itself of being much stronger.

Also can we just take a moment to recognize how screwed up and convoluted Sonic Lore is getting with numerous Alien Beings, Multiple Chaos Emerald Statements/Mini Retcon's, and literally 2 different Ruler's of time?
actually the reason why three were needed (it was said many times before) was because it was to attack solaris in the past, present and future.
Because if Solaris was only in the present, the past or the future but only once, then it wouldn't be difficult to beat him.
and the reason why I say that sonic is stronger than his 2006 version is because in generations sonic confirms the same (in the DS version) sonic said that it was very easy for him to beat biolizard,even if the original game he literraly use a super form to beat biolizard.

Last edited:
actually the reason why three were needed (it was said many times before) was because it was to attack solaris in the past, present and future.
Because if Solaris was only in the present, the past or the future but only once, then it wouldn't be difficult to beat him.
That..... Is what I said. The three of them had to fight it throughout different time periods, unlike The End who only had to be fought in the one instance.

Pretty simple, Frontiers shows that Super Sonic gets stronger as Base Sonic gets stronger during the game and Sonic From Frontiers is so much stronger than his 06 self it loops back all the way to being hilarious.

This only is only applies to Full Power Super Sonic, because any other instance is Sonic drawing more power from the emeralds, but once he uses their max power Super Sonic depends on Sonic's base power to get stronger.

That..... Is what I said. The three of them had to fight it throughout different time periods, unlike The End who only had to be fought in the one instance.
ok let's do something
Let's pretend that I have a character A who is weaker than character B, C and D (they all defeat him separately)
but character A has the advantage of being omnipresent, so he has to be defeated in the past, present and future to be definitively defeated.
while character E is comparable than character B and character F that is equal to character B.
you understand right?solaris if he does not have is omnipresence,then he will be easy to beat.

Literally the beginning of the end.

Overall I agree with the CRT, btw shouldn't "The End" have some kind of heighten senses ? since it tracked the Ancients across space to Earth and it knew Sonic had the capabilities to set it free, I dunno how it'll be quantified tho.

Also it's both funny yet poetic that game Sonic is progressively catching up to his Archie counterpart in terms of both hax and AP still a ways to go before catching up to his SMT version tho.

Literally the beginning of the end.

Overall I agree with the CRT, btw shouldn't "The End" have some kind of heighten senses ? since it tracked the Ancients across space to Earth and it knew Sonic had the capabilities to set it free, I dunno how it'll be quantified tho.

Also it's both funny yet poetic that game Sonic is progressively catching up to his Archie counterpart in terms of both hax and AP still a ways to go before catching up to his SMT version tho.

Isn't that sonic from SMT supposed to be outerversal because he's in shin megami tensei?also,is not that sonic practically game sonic but put in another game,like when nights is put sometimes in sonic games but still is nights from night into dreams.

Some kind of cosmic awareness maybe?

Back