• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On the note of easy to overlook things Eggman Nega should also get upgraded to supergenius because he's smarter than Eggman prime.

I’d hardly count the Arabian nights and Cyberspace when one was a series of glorified cameos, and the other was a fishing game with no combat.
Forgot about TSR though.

Big still cameos in active fighting stages and the Eggmemos explain surviving in Cyberspace is extremely difficult and Eggman needed Sage to help him when Eggman by himself was still able to collect an emerald on Ouranos

Okay, so I know I'm a bit late to the party but can we talk about the fact that the Titans can actually kill Super Sonic with their attacks unlike literally every other enemy ever? Was that already discussed?

So, according to Kishimito in an official interview (link to the translation), The End was confirmed to be the embodiement of death, and that its appearance even changes depending on how someone perceives death. So pretty much my original assumption was right, and The End really is an conceptual being related to entropy and death. So because of that I updated The End's page yet again with this new info.

So The End becomes a concept, and the Titans and Super Sonic get concept manip

So, according to Kishimito in an official interview (link to the translation), The End was confirmed to be the embodiement of death, and that its appearance even changes depending on how someone perceives death. So pretty much my original assumption was right, and The End really is an conceptual being related to entropy and death. So because of that I updated The End's page yet again with this new info.

That is, if time eater was a being that embodied space-time, solaris is a being that is the archetype of the sun god, alpha waylaylay, and a being that embodies the Arabian nights, dark gaia and light gaia, darkness and light.
then, the being that can end that is, the end?so,the end is the end of everything,nothing is nothing even if darkness is in nothing but still something

That seals the deal then, I agree with everything.

Forgive me if this seems lacking in patience, but I'm probably not gonna call on staff a third time. All staff agreements came back from when we had Conceptual Manipulation to begin with, so adding it with an actual source takes care of the only real problem people had in this thread.

After my class is over, I'll be posting The End's profile.

Forgive me if this seems lacking in patience, but I'm probably not gonna call on staff a third time. All staff agreements came back from when we had Conceptual Manipulation to begin with, so adding it with an actual source takes care of the only real problem people had in this thread.

school or university?

.... Uh, yeah, that was pretty obvious.

Not to bring up whataboutism here trust me I'm one of the user's who REALLY hates that fallacy but I'm assuming we're treating the JP and Eng content of Frontiers as equally canon? Similar to how the JP and PAL versions of Supernova (from FF7) are considered equally canon.

Also shouldn't The End get some type of perception manipulation? Since it's appearance changes depending on who sees it and how they perceive death.

You could argue death manipulation too but... it's an ehhh for me.
Not much I can say against that without being baseless conjecture then. Personal grievances aside, everything adds up.
Same as someone who loves anti-WoG.

Not to bring up whataboutism here trust me I'm one of the user's who REALLY hates that fallacy but I'm assuming we're treating the JP and Eng content of Frontiers as equally canon? Similar to how the JP and PAL versions of Supernova (from FF7) are considered equally canon.
I believe so, yes
Also shouldn't The End get some type of perception manipulation? Since it's appearance changes depending on who sees it and how they perceive death.
Beat you to it

If there are any contradictions, the English script would take precedent as that was the one that was written first. But as long as there are no contradictions, both are equally valid.

All that needs to happen now is for Sonic's profile to be unlocked and edited once more, then this CRT is officially a wrap

As the embodiment of death, would The End have Type 5 immortality, or is it something that would need to be stated

Back